Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,089 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Please ... I want knitted or crocheted hats, gloves, mittens. Any one of these would be nice. And some cool socks are always appreciated.

Some teas. Have been trying out teas and haven’t come across one I really like. So far I like my own blend of lemon and ginger, but I want something more exotic.

Lotto tickets or scratchies. Those are always fun to have.

Some bling for my ride. I want a black sparkly license plate holder.

A shared subscription to HBOMax. Though I may have to break down and get it myself.

That’s it for now, but I might be back.

Thank you.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2020, 10:24 AM   #122
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I want a "BAH HUMBUG" sign for my Beast Cave....

I do want my major award in my cave window, like always...

I also want my sweet potato and my pecan pie slid under my door...

I do not want another lump of coal, like I got last year...

~Theo~ .... Resident Beast and official Family Grouch
Old 11-29-2020, 10:25 AM   #123
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Please ... I want knitted or crocheted hats, gloves, mittens. Any one of these would be nice. And some cool socks are always appreciated.

Some teas. Have been trying out teas and haven’t come across one I really like. So far I like my own blend of lemon and ginger, but I want something more exotic.

Lotto tickets or scratchies. Those are always fun to have.

Some bling for my ride. I want a black sparkly license plate holder.

A shared subscription to HBOMax. Though I may have to break down and get it myself.

That’s it for now, but I might be back.

Thank you.
Perhaps a snow blower / snow shovel? HOA's will clear the sidewalks but if that car get buried you're on your own kiddo....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2020, 10:37 AM   #124
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Perhaps a snow blower / snow shovel? HOA's will clear the sidewalks but if that car get buried you're on your own kiddo....
What? They don't clear driveways, too?!? I think they do but I've only been asking about "snow removal," not specifically where it's removed from. I'll add "snow removal from driveways" to my list of questions.

If not, I'll just keep a large bag of salt in the garage for the driveway on snowy days.
Old 11-29-2020, 11:08 PM   #125
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
What? They don't clear driveways, too?!? I think they do but I've only been asking about "snow removal," not specifically where it's removed from. I'll add "snow removal from driveways" to my list of questions.

If not, I'll just keep a large bag of salt in the garage for the driveway on snowy days.
Sometimes when the plow crews clear a parking lot, cars get jammed up with snow and they do NOT shovel that out for you. Maybe if you get one of those fancy $800/month HOA fee places they might but it's not normally done.

If you wind up at a place that has the condos laid out like suburban homes and your driveway is directly on the main road, you are going to have a pile at the very end of your driveway from their passes.

This is when you find kids advertising to shovel drive ways on bulletin boards and tear off one of those little tags. What you call child labor, they call enterprising!

Orrr, you can just buy a snow blower. They are FUN! And really affordable now. I found a battery operated Snow Joe on Amazon for a hair over $300. Well worth the money!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2020, 10:51 AM   #126
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Sometimes when the plow crews clear a parking lot, cars get jammed up with snow and they do NOT shovel that out for you. Maybe if you get one of those fancy $800/month HOA fee places they might but it's not normally done.

If you wind up at a place that has the condos laid out like suburban homes and your driveway is directly on the main road, you are going to have a pile at the very end of your driveway from their passes.

This is when you find kids advertising to shovel drive ways on bulletin boards and tear off one of those little tags. What you call child labor, they call enterprising!

Orrr, you can just buy a snow blower. They are FUN! And really affordable now. I found a battery operated Snow Joe on Amazon for a hair over $300. Well worth the money!
You and homoe are a wealth of snow information—thank you

Maybe I’ll get a blower next year but there’s nothin’ with the word snow that’s on my list this year.

One of my requirements is to live within delivery distance of a Costco or other superstores for those snowy days when I don’t want to leave the cave.

Thank you both for helping me refine my needs list for the new condo.

Something else I want to see in my stocking is some lemongrass, lavendar, cocconut scented bars of soap.

Old 11-30-2020, 12:33 PM   #127
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
You and homoe are a wealth of snow information—thank you

Maybe I’ll get a blower next year but there’s nothin’ with the word snow that’s on my list this year.

One of my requirements is to live within delivery distance of a Costco or other superstores for those snowy days when I don’t want to leave the cave.

Thank you both for helping me refine my needs list for the new condo.

Something else I want to see in my stocking is some lemongrass, lavendar, coconut scented bars of soap.

There's another option. Many of the smaller snow plow vendors take on residential clients and will remove snow on either a contractual basis or a per push (as needed) basis. I'm sure there are a ton of them where you're looking. The key is to get it set up in advance of the first snow. Not all vendors will be taking on new clients and not all vendors will work residential properties because the money lies in parking lots and big commercial properties.

You can build in requirements like having all of your driveways and doorways plowed/shoveled and for them to salt afterwards so the remaining bits leftover won't be icy and slippery for you. A lot of vendors use salt that is colored so it would be easy to see if they've dropped some, even if it's still snowing.

When you find another place that you like, ask them what their snow protocol is and what is their responsibility versus yours.

For thread compliance, I'd like to NOT see snow....at all...this season but that is sooo beyond unlikely (and not just because we've already had a snow storm here before Halloween) that maybe I would be happy with some warm jammie pants. Can't have enough of those here.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2020, 03:02 PM   #128
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
There's another option. Many of the smaller snow plow vendors take on residential clients and will remove snow on either a contractual basis or a per push (as needed) basis. I'm sure there are a ton of them where you're looking. [B
]The key is to get it set up in advance of the first snow.
Not all vendors will be taking on new clients and not all vendors will work residential properties because the money lies in parking lots and big commercial properties.

You can build in requirements like having all of your driveways and doorways plowed/shoveled and for them to salt afterwards so the remaining bits leftover won't be icy and slippery for you. A lot of vendors use salt that is colored so it would be easy to see if they've dropped some, even if it's still snowing.

When you find another place that you like, ask them what their snow protocol is and what is their responsibility versus yours.

For thread compliance, I'd like to NOT see snow....at all...this season but that is sooo beyond unlikely (and not just because we've already had a snow storm here before Halloween) that maybe I would be happy with some warm jammie pants. Can't have enough of those here.
[/B]
You are the best, Gemme, and this is exactly what I will do. Thank you.

Just spoke to my realtor in the D and they’re under a snow advisory in his area.

Also for a stocking stuffer, please, I’d like a pair of blue lace wrist sleeves for my wrist. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2020, 07:57 AM   #129
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

All I can say is GOOD LUCK trying to find kids willing to shovel snow!!

We've lived out here in Hootervile going on 6 years and have failed to find a kid willing to do any kind of manual labor yet!

And for thread compliance,

I'd love to find a phone number of either a kid or handyman's number in my stocking!
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2020, 02:18 PM   #130
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I DON'T want to see a bumper-sticker reading Trump24

I DO want Cloverleaf gift certificates......
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2021, 10:58 AM   #131
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~
Oh how I'd love to see an airline ticket in my stocking...

I'd hate to see coal in my stocking because I've been exceptionally good this year!
Old 11-28-2021, 05:54 PM   #132
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I don't want to see a stocking. It's only me so if someone hung one up, I got a problem.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2021, 07:58 PM   #133
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,460 Times in 2,631 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Things you do and do not want to see in your stocking.

LMAO @ got a problem.

I do NOT want to see any stocking around here I feel far too old and I do not want anyone to spend $ on choosing and purchasing things I don't need or want.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2021, 04:07 AM   #134
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

In my stocking I want to see ….

– soft socks
– leg warmers
– couple pair of soft mittens or gloves to go with a couple of my hats
– a hand-made gift from little Riley and Remy
– an Apple Watch that has the EKG/ECG heart feature
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2021, 06:13 AM   #135
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I don't want to see a stocking. It's only me so if someone hung one up, I got a problem.
Some say "problem" I'd say mystery......LOL

And who doesn't love a good mystery...
Old 11-29-2021, 06:15 AM   #136
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
LMAO @ got a problem.

I do NOT want to see any stocking around here I feel far too old and I do not want anyone to spend $ on choosing and purchasing things I don't need or want.
Bah humbug ...........

AND just when I thought I had picked out the perfect "gift" too! She was funny, intelligent, and cute as a bug's ear!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2021, 08:41 PM   #137
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Some say "problem" I'd say mystery......LOL

And who doesn't love a good mystery...
Me.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2021, 07:12 AM   #138
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Bah humbug ...........

AND just when I thought I had picked out the perfect "gift" too! She was funny, intelligent, and cute as a bug's ear!
Quote:
Me.

No snakes (live, dead, or fake), amphibians, or any other creepy crawlie critters.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2021, 06:18 PM   #139
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

don't want- Coal

do want - music, Lost weekend (in a cabin)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2023, 09:40 PM   #140
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

in my stocking-something nice

not in my stocking-coal