Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 11-04-2016, 08:32 AM   #1
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is your method of voting this election?

What method are you using to vote this election? Is it your preferred method or the only thing available to you?

I voted by mail over a week ago. I prefer going to the polls on election day but I don't want to take the chance of having something come up that would keep me from getting there, so I vote by mail.

In the past I have walked to my polling place with my honey on election day and picked up an I Voted sticker, just because.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2016, 09:01 AM   #2
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I did early voting about a week ago because I knew I would be traveling during the actual election day.
I wish they would release real-time results as they count early and mail votes!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2016, 09:12 AM   #3
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I did early voting about a week ago because I knew I would be traveling during the actual election day.
I wish they would release real-time results as they count early and mail votes!
That would be interesting but I would be concerned that those results would influence how or if poll voters vote.

I can hear, in my head, people saying oh that person is already winning so I don't need to vote.

Or look how far ahead the person I was going to vote for is. I will write in Mickey Mouse for the fun of it.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2016, 09:16 AM   #4
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My Kasey does a mail-in ballot, because even though you are allowed by law to leave work and vote, there is not always a convienient time. If she can take the time on election day she goes with me and drops it in the box, or in California, a spouse may drop it in the box for you. I go to the polling place on election day and cast my ballot.

I have voted in every election since I turned 18.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2016, 10:13 AM   #5
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Normally I go to polls, and do the handicap access booths but this year, I chose to do a mail in ballot. Is done & mailed in..couple weeks ago!!

I am with Hillary...ALL.The.Way!!!
Old 11-04-2016, 11:41 AM   #6
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Vote

I always early vote at the community center.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2016, 11:52 AM   #7
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I voted early at the public library.

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2016, 12:00 PM   #8
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Voted early today at city hall. In and out, no lines.

ETA: This was the first year Massachusetts had early voting.

My Patreon

My Website

Last edited by candy_coated_bitch; 11-04-2016 at 12:05 PM.
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2016, 12:11 PM   #9
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,622 Times in 2,488 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Absentee ballot. I voted for Obama this way in both elections and now I voted for Clinton this way. Hopefully the next election I will be able to walk over to my neighborhood polling place.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2016, 12:27 PM   #10
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Going to my neighborhood polling place with my daughter. We always go vote together. (She's furious that she's 6 months shy of being old enough to vote this year)
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2016, 12:28 PM   #11
deeds

How Do You Identify?:
G-d made

deeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputation

My method of voting has been the same since I was ten I send a prayer thru the air to heaven that it's creator's will,will be done, it's yet to falter as a sure fire way to win
Peace to all this election holiday.
Old 11-04-2016, 01:06 PM   #12
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I voted by mail a couple of weeks ago, and just checked yesterday online to make sure my vote has been tabulated.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2016, 01:52 PM   #13
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Mail in. I brought mine with me and am going to fill it out this afternoon. Mail-in voting is my preferred way to vote though I intentionally went to the polls in 2008.

(California mail-ins voters should remember that two forever stamps are needed this year because the ballot is larger than usual.)
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2016, 02:56 PM   #14
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,587 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

I am sitting at home waiting for Mr. Jenny to get here bc we are supposed to go to early voting at the Multi-purpose center

It ends today at 7pm

WHERE IS SHE
Old 11-04-2016, 04:07 PM   #15
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I turned in my ballot personally to the county elections office, two days ago. Interestingly, I was asked why I haven't voted in the last few elections. Not surprised at all by the awkward inquiry, I offered the suggestion that they review how votes are counted because a) I showed them my proof of registration by phone, b) that I always turn mine in personally, and c) that I'm actually have always been registered as an independent, but switched to Democrat status to cast my vote for Sen. Sanders last spring, and finally d) told them that I chose to track my ballot this time because I too have wondered an awfully long time if my ballot was ever counted.

Should be interesting to see by tracking device if my ballot votes were counted.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2016, 04:41 PM   #16
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

I'll be taking a short walk to my polling place first thing Tuesday morning to cast my vote. I've always voted at the polls.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2016, 05:25 PM   #17
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

As a Canadian, it will be a spectator sport for me. But I do have a favourite lol
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2016, 07:06 PM   #18
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Voting after work on Tuesday.
Old 11-04-2016, 08:07 PM   #19
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

I will vote on Tuesday, at my polling site. Every 4 years I stand in line to cast my vote.

ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2016, 08:36 PM   #20
Tovah

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Tovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST ReputationTovah Has the BEST Reputation

I have always voted in person at the polls on election day, but this year has been different.

A few months ago I moved to Ohio from California. In California you don't need identification to vote; in Ohio you do (which is total BS in my opinion). I have not yet gotten an Ohio driver's license and my utilities are in my landlord's name, so I don't have any documents proving that I'm a resident of my new state.

I figured out a loophole though. I registered to vote using my social security number and applied for an absentee ballot. My ballot came in the mail a few weeks later, I filled it out, and then I dropped it off in person at the board of elections. I am an official Ohio voter (and all without Ohio ID)!
Tovah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tovah For This Useful Post: