Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 04-27-2015, 07:09 PM   #441
Hominid

How Do You Identify?:
Male with interesting historical perspective
Relationship Status:
Taking Applications

Hominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The big dope, AKA "Lazy Eyed Joe" AKA Bowser - I was going to post that he he had gone 4 days without an "accident" in the house. Nope. He just found a new corner in the cavernous farmhouse. Pew.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hominid For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2015, 06:02 PM   #442
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Jacques apparently rolled in something while we were at the unofficial dog park....

Soo...Jacques is getting a bath! P. U.
Old 04-29-2015, 03:46 PM   #443
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Ernie has had a ruff week. Sunday he ate a stick of butter off the table. Then got sick in the wee hours of Monday morning. Monday night he stole a meatball sandwich and tore up the carpet in my room.

This morning Ernie was paying for his actions. He wouldn't eat, wouldn't take a treat. Then threw up, what looked to be, bloody mucus. The Vet said he has an intestinal infection. So my little guy is on meds and a special diet for the foreseeable future.

I feel bad for him. But I also hope he learned his lesson about stealing food.
Old 04-29-2015, 04:35 PM   #444
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by randrum View Post
Ernie has had a ruff week. Sunday he ate a stick of butter off the table. Then got sick in the wee hours of Monday morning. Monday night he stole a meatball sandwich and tore up the carpet in my room.

This morning Ernie was paying for his actions. He wouldn't eat, wouldn't take a treat. Then threw up, what looked to be, bloody mucus. The Vet said he has an intestinal infection. So my little guy is on meds and a special diet for the foreseeable future.

I feel bad for him. But I also hope he learned his lesson about stealing food.
Trust me when I say....he did not learn and won't lol

Food is food is food to a dog...but I'm glad he's on the mend
Old 05-30-2015, 01:16 PM   #445
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Jacques refused to eat raw chicken. I thought dogs liked raw meat. Guess my little guy is uber evolved and sophisticated
Old 05-30-2015, 01:39 PM   #446
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,464 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Our bad horses decided.......yes, the grass IS greener on the other side of the fence! Fortunately for us they stayed home for a change and mowed their own lawn.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2015, 04:10 PM   #447
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

The cat threw up and the dog ate it. It was perfect. And how did your day go?
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2015, 05:29 PM   #448
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

mr mighty mouse unfortunately is a door runner, and he got out last nite, made it across the street and hid under a car at the other apartment complex...i was on my way home when he got out...i stopped and helped find him...thanks to a very nice neighbor we found him....i pulled up, called his name and out he came looking like i had just come home from work or something....i tearfully thanked the girl and took him home

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2015, 07:42 PM   #449
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

we discovered that if you take mr mighty mouses harness off and rub his back, he grins from ear to ear

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2015, 08:20 PM   #450
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

My very ancient, mostly blind and deaf, Frenchie...who a lot of people including his vet expect to pass any day now... ran around like a puppy today, went for a nice long walk, had a hefty bowel movement and licked everyone who let him.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2015, 04:43 AM   #451
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

She has done a good bit of pouting because she got a new harness and is not used to it yet. But when I remove it, she wants it back on! Sheesh!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2015, 06:56 AM   #452
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

My cat turns her nose up at sushi and sashimi. WTF. She is such a princess.
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2015, 05:59 AM   #453
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Jacques went to Shakespeare in the Park with me last night....

He played social butterfly as always ....He REALLY laid on the charm with the guy in front of us who had brought some Thai food as a picnic lunch....as charmed as the guy was, he didn't share. Little does he know....my little lamb LOVES Thai....

Note to self: Time to visit our favorite Thai place. They LOVE Jacques and bring him his own water dish and everything

Oh he also barked at a dog that was in the play...my little diva!
Old 06-08-2015, 01:36 PM   #454
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela View Post
My cat turns her nose up at sushi and sashimi. WTF. She is such a princess.
My cat won't eat chicken...or canned food...at least not in front of me.

I'm not entirely convinced she eats it at all. I think her dog brother may be getting into it. She's a strange kitty....
Old 06-08-2015, 02:27 PM   #455
Bevidotcom

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mrs, sweetie, baby,
Relationship Status:
Mrs. to the Mr.

Bevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST Reputation

Four small dogs. They slept late... while we got up an ungodly hour to open the store. They meandered down to the barn to visit the horses. A couple of the mini pack visited with their human bud, Nicki. They gleefully chased guinea fowl into tall pines. They swiped bread from the chicken, right under her little beak. Then all got a treat, and decided that after a hard morning at play, it was time for a nap.
Bevidotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bevidotcom For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2015, 03:34 PM   #456
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing but cause trouble lol

The other is disabled so she just lays in her cage

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 08:14 PM   #457
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default ^..^

Mr. Mars added another bird to his diet. Guess he gave up with regular food

ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 09:48 PM   #458
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Barked outside the window a lot. Smudge and Romee have a rivalry with Stanley the dog next door.

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2015, 02:11 PM   #459
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

My lil Zig-Zo mainly sleeps. But when she's up and around-- she's normally looking for cookies and/or pets from me. And Henry, he is normally at my feet just waiting for some extra attention.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2015, 08:28 PM   #460
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,125 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Big thunderstorm outside, so I have Kitty Diva on the bed, Tiny Dog lying on the floor next to the bed, and I'm huddled under the covers. I'm listening to the radio, searching the dial for weather reports, and "Straight On For You" by Heart comes on. This is a song I _must_ sing along to, even though it is quite out of my range. So I'm warbling along, and I look over the edge of the bed to check on Tiny Dog. She's curled up in a tight little ball with her paws over her ears, just like a cartoon dog. Oh come on, I didn't think I was that bad! So I quit trying to belt it out along with Ann Wilson, and Tiny Dog cautiously uncurls herself, hesitates, then finally stretches out next to the bed again.

Message received, loud and clear, dog. Loud and clear.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets