Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Florida Forums

Old 06-22-2010, 09:15 AM   #1
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation
Default Let's Get Aquainted Florida!

I just thought of how nice it would be to introduce ourselves and get to know our fellow floridians!

My name is Kat aka/ Ally_J2005 from the other site. I live in Pinellas Co. Fl. I'm originally from NY & I 've been here 7yrs. I have no plans of returning to the cold n snow ..lol.. I like meeting new people and having friends.

I'm hoping that maybe some of us can meet for lunch or dinner n just hang out or maybe some of you on the east coast can connect and get together Good Luck !!
Bella~Vita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bella~Vita For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2010, 10:02 AM   #2
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Count me in. I have been hoping that one of the FL threads would take off.

Jesse
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2010, 10:04 AM   #3
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranzman View Post
Count me in. I have been hoping that one of the FL threads would take off.

Jesse
Well Hells Bells .. Lol .. where are you?
The Following User Says Thank You to Bella~Vita For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2010, 10:07 AM   #4
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Kat, wish I could join you folks - I've been wanting to meet you and the strutts for years!! I keep threatening to go down there, but it never materializes somehow...well, Hope springs eteranal, as the saying goes.

Glad we've reconnected. Hope you are ok, my friend.

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2010, 10:09 AM   #5
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post
Hey Kat, wish I could join you folks - I've been wanting to meet you and the strutts for years!! I keep threatening to go down there, but it never materializes somehow...well, Hope springs eteranal, as the saying goes.

Awwwwwwww Carmin ... I know you have Hun ... wish you could make it down sometime. It's good to see you. Everything here is good ... even when it's not ..Lol. I hope all is well with you
Old 06-22-2010, 10:35 AM   #6
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

You're a good woman, Kat, and deserve all the good things life can offer. Hang in there Kitty!! Hugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat/Ally_J View Post
Awwwwwwww Carmin ... I know you have Hun ... wish you could make it down sometime. It's good to see you. Everything here is good ... even when it's not ..Lol. I hope all is well with you

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 10:08 AM   #7
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Oops sorry about that! lol I am about 45 min north or St. Pete, in Port Richey
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2010, 10:10 AM   #8
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
Oops sorry about that! lol I am about 45 min north or St. Pete, in Port Richey
Hmmm ... you're right up the road from me ... I'm in Dunedin ... imagine that
Old 06-22-2010, 10:13 AM   #9
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Well hells bells! Sure can be a small world at times! I've been through there a time or two since moving here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat/Ally_J View Post
Hmmm ... you're right up the road from me ... I'm in Dunedin ... imagine that
Old 06-27-2010, 12:55 PM   #10
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Hello

I will be a fellow Floridan as of July 7th

Tampa Bay - with That Guy In Florida

After getting settled in I hope to make ya'lls aquaintance

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2010, 01:35 PM   #11
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Afternoon Fellow Floridians - Yeah I know technically I am not there yet but I have one foot in the state now lol

Hope ya'll are doing well I'm busy packing up stuff and getting ready to come on down and enjoy lazy days by the pool with that Handsome Daddy of mine

Have a cup of with me.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:03 AM   #12
100%femme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
unattached

100%femme is on a distinguished road

Hollywood, Florida Here
100%femme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 100%femme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 11:43 AM   #13
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Welcome to the Planet!

Jesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100%femme View Post
Hollywood, Florida Here
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Old 07-08-2010, 07:10 PM   #14
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100%femme View Post
Hollywood, Florida Here
welcome......
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:13 PM   #15
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

howdy florida folks. work has been really crazy the past few days...well, just like this past month has been. hope y'all are doing alright.

i cant wait until i wont be on call no more for work, this week has been hell week for me.

Old 07-08-2010, 07:28 PM   #16
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Hey Durrrrrr,

Hopefully you'll be done with the crazy work schedule soon and can relax.

Jesse
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Old 07-08-2010, 07:33 PM   #17
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
Hey Durrrrrr,

Hopefully you'll be done with the crazy work schedule soon and can relax.

Jesse
thanks bro. i was told i could have sunday off...guess better then nothin. course, the overtime money is cool to have
Old 07-08-2010, 07:29 PM   #18
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

hey y'all. this was sent to me today. read below what was said and then watch the video.

3000 vets on motorcycles from across the USA paraded in D.C. the Sunday before Memorial Day, while a solitary, saluting Marine greeted them out on Constitution Avenue... the Marine stood at salute for 3 straight hours, while the parade of roaring bikes kept on coming.... it is held in remembrance of those who've fallen in the military.... the event (or the group) is called Rolling Thunder... George Bush used to meet these bikers before they parade**.. the camera is on the Marine a lot... watch his struggles with his emotions, and his struggles with holding that salute... the way he salutes is very touching... his head lowered, his eyes down, in reverence for the fallen... I can imagine what he was feeling... and as I watched him, I could feel it too.... it got to be overwhelming for him... and the tears started flowing... watch what he says when he finally breaks, but keeps right on holding that salute...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gfnmDGk0KM&feature=related"]YouTube- Rolling Thunder 2010 - A Marine's Vigil[/nomedia]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 07:35 PM   #19
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

evening fellow floridians.....enjoyed the gulf coast today....even found a couple good shells AND 2 little shark teeth---just walking on the beach...tomorrow is our actual day at beach,in water snorkeling and stuff..waters was so pretty and warm!

hope everyone has a wonderful evening!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 08:37 PM   #20
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening Durrrrrr,

Thank you for posting this. My dad and grandfather were Veteerans of Vietnam and WWII.

Have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
hey y'all. this was sent to me today. read below what was said and then watch the video.

3000 vets on motorcycles from across the USA paraded in D.C. the Sunday before Memorial Day, while a solitary, saluting Marine greeted them out on Constitution Avenue... the Marine stood at salute for 3 straight hours, while the parade of roaring bikes kept on coming.... it is held in remembrance of those who've fallen in the military.... the event (or the group) is called Rolling Thunder... George Bush used to meet these bikers before they parade**.. the camera is on the Marine a lot... watch his struggles with his emotions, and his struggles with holding that salute... the way he salutes is very touching... his head lowered, his eyes down, in reverence for the fallen... I can imagine what he was feeling... and as I watched him, I could feel it too.... it got to be overwhelming for him... and the tears started flowing... watch what he says when he finally breaks, but keeps right on holding that salute...

YouTube- Rolling Thunder 2010 - A Marine's Vigil