Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 10-28-2017, 11:56 AM   #1101
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,278 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
"Personally, Veda's convinced me that alligators have the right idea. They eat their young".
I cheated. I searched. But I knew I knew that name. I love "Mildred Pierce."
Old 10-28-2017, 02:53 PM   #1102
newdaynow

How Do You Identify?:
Kinda Sorta Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

newdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
"A - B - C. A. Always. B. Be. C. Closing. Always Be Closing. Always Be Closing."
Glengarry Glen Ross....
Old 11-02-2017, 08:36 AM   #1103
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
"Life is not a book, Alex. And it can be over in a second. I was having lunch with my mother at Daley Plaza and a man was killed right in front of me. He died in my arms. And I thought, "It can't end just like that on Valentine's Day." And I thought about all the people who love him, waiting at home, who will never see him again. And then I thought, "What if there is no one? What if you live your whole life and no one is waiting?"
That's Kate (Sandra Bullock) talking to her mom, as she remembers the day that she and her mom are sitting at Daly Plaza, in Chicago, talking about how warm it was on Valentines day, the year that a guy was hit and killed (?) By an bus......that guy is Alex (Keanu Reeves), son of the "famous" architect who designed and built the house on the lake.....where Kate and her dog Jack once lived.

The story is about Kate and Alex, writing to each other and picking up letters to each other at ....The Lake House. They're stranded in time, but eventually their love story is transcended by a letter Kate writes to Alex, telling him to wait two years, then meet her at the lake house, which he does, thereby his death by traffic accident is prevented, and they are united at last.

They're massively in love with each other.....

I actually watched this movie a few years ago but just watched it again for the second time, last night.

I love the song by Nick Drake (Pink Moon).....which is featured in the soundtrack of the movie.

But, yes, this movie line is spoken by Kate, in.....

The Lake House.....

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 10:18 AM   #1104
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
That's Kate (Sandra Bullock) talking to her mom, as she remembers the day that she and her mom are sitting at Daly Plaza, in Chicago, talking about how warm it was on Valentines day, the year that a guy was hit and killed (?) By an bus......that guy is Alex (Keanu Reeves), son of the "famous" architect who designed and built the house on the lake.....where Kate and her dog Jack once lived.

The story is about Kate and Alex, writing to each other and picking up letters to each other at ....The Lake House. They're stranded in time, but eventually their love story is transcended by a letter Kate writes to Alex, telling him to wait two years, then meet her at the lake house, which he does, thereby his death by traffic accident is prevented, and they are united at last.

They're massively in love with each other.....

I actually watched this movie a few years ago but just watched it again for the second time, last night.

I love the song by Nick Drake (Pink Moon).....which is featured in the soundtrack of the movie.

But, yes, this movie line is spoken by Kate, in.....

The Lake House.....
CORRECT...............
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 11:07 AM   #1105
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

"Don't have SEX with a crazy EX"

Candace Delong, FBI Profiler, Deadly Women
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 11:31 AM   #1106
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
"Only the deepest love will persuade me into matrimony, which is why I will end up an old maid".
Pride and Prejudice.................
Old 11-02-2017, 11:32 AM   #1107
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
"Personally, Veda's convinced me that alligators have the right idea. They eat their young".
Mildred Pierce................1945 Joan Crawford movie not the mini series
Old 11-02-2017, 11:33 AM   #1108
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
"It's just a walk Erica, not a marriage proposal."
Somethings Gotta Give.................
Old 11-02-2017, 11:34 AM   #1109
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
"I hate golf. I do. I think it's boring. And watching it; that's even worse. It's like being married to ESPN or something. And when you eat ranch chips... your breath smells."
Hope Springs...........
Old 11-02-2017, 11:38 AM   #1110
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
"Fish are friends, not food"
Finding Nemo...............
Old 11-02-2017, 11:39 AM   #1111
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
"Face it girls, I'm older and I have more insurance"......
Fried Green Tomatoes.................
Old 11-02-2017, 11:40 AM   #1112
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
"That wasn't flying. That was falling with style."
Toy Story...................
Old 11-03-2017, 05:14 PM   #1113
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

"...Here's the thing, Meredith, you gotta quit trying. Just stop trying.... You got a freak flag. You're not flying it..."

_____ ______
Old 11-04-2017, 12:55 AM   #1114
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
"...Here's the thing, Meredith, you gotta quit trying. Just stop trying.... You got a freak flag. You're not flying it..."
I shall take a stab and guess Family Stone......
Old 11-04-2017, 09:41 AM   #1115
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
I shall take a stab and guess Family Stone......
That's the right answer (Correct!)

_____ ______
Old 11-09-2017, 02:01 PM   #1116
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Go ahead punk, make my day.
------Clint Eastwood

Used to have this on a t-shirt, but wore it out.
"Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Sudden Impact..........
Old 11-09-2017, 02:07 PM   #1117
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Ordell, this isn't a bar. You don't have a tab.
Old 11-09-2017, 05:11 PM   #1118
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I’m gonna say Jackie Brown because that’s the only film I know with a character named Ordell (with his bad ass).

And I think it’s Ordell and the bails/bonds man talking.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 05:23 PM   #1119
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
me too, same as Orema, that this is from Jackie Brown (the movie), but it's when Jackie is sitting at the bar, not too far from her apartment, and she is waiting for Ordell to show up. And when Ordell shows up, Ordell comments on how convenient the bar is to her house, then turns to order a drink from the bar tender (not Max Cherry, his bail bondsman).

or, it's when Ordell goes to see Max Cherry to secure a bond for Jackie (!) After Ordell had already murdered his sidekick money and gun courier (in the trunk of Ordell's car) and Max couldn't give Ordell an bond again until the matter of the previous bail bond was cleared. So, Ordell had to cough up extra money to get Jackie out of Jail...which is when Max first meets Jackie and takes her home.

_____ ______
Old 11-09-2017, 09:35 PM   #1120
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
me too, same as Orema, that this is from Jackie Brown (the movie), but it's when Jackie is sitting at the bar, not too far from her apartment, and she is waiting for Ordell to show up. And when Ordell shows up, Ordell comments on how convenient the bar is to her house, then turns to order a drink from the bar tender (not Max Cherry, his bail bondsman).

or, it's when Ordell goes to see Max Cherry to secure a bond for Jackie (!) After Ordell had already murdered his sidekick money and gun courier (in the trunk of Ordell's car) and Max couldn't give Ordell an bond again until the matter of the previous bail bond was cleared. So, Ordell had to cough up extra money to get Jackie out of Jail...which is when Max first meets Jackie and takes her home.

It's the second one when Ordell goes to see Max about a bond for Jackie! There is a quote from the scene you described in the bar but it contained language I didn't care to post.

Tags
films, movies