Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

View Poll Results: What are your feelings about feet?
Gross! 19 21.35%
Pretty! 13 14.61%
Hot! 13 14.61%
All of the above 10 11.24%
None of the above 34 38.20%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-21-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feet!

Because I'm curious.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:34 PM   #2
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I love toe clevage! Yes, I do. I always am happy when Spring arrives and women are dawning new shoe fashion and painted toenails are flowing. Hummm... I think this is also because I am a leg person.... all connected.

Then there is the wonder of foot massage and how relaxing it is as well as sensual.

I also take good care of my own feet. You never know when you will be sharing a bed and there is nothing worse than cracked feet with uneven nails against skin! Not going to do that to someone.

LOL, a thread on feet is great!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 01:51 PM   #3
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

I don't care much about feet as long as they are clean and toenails are trimmed. Don't have a foot fetish.......

HOWEVER...........shoes.......well that is a whole 'nuther story.......I gots me a big ole femme shoe fetish......
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 01:56 PM   #4
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I am not into feet but mine are pretty

Old 11-21-2011, 02:04 PM   #5
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

I clicked the wrong option...but anyways. I am indifferent to feet. I mean, they can be handy what with body stabilization and all. But other than that...meh.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 02:11 PM   #6
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I don't care for them. I mean, they serve a purpose and I like mine to look as nice as possible whenever I can, but they are nothing to write home about.

I don't think they are gross....although SOME people's feet are pretty damn disgusting....but I didn't see an 'Ummm, no' option so I chose 'none of the above'.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 02:17 PM   #7
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I don't care for them. I mean, they serve a purpose and I like mine to look as nice as possible whenever I can, but they are nothing to write home about.

I don't think they are gross....although SOME people's feet are pretty damn disgusting....but I didn't see an 'Ummm, no' option so I chose 'none of the above'.
I'm with Gemme....although I LOVE having my feet rubbed...so I'm partial to those that are partial to feet...if you know what I mean.
Old 11-21-2011, 02:40 PM   #8
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I like feet. I think they have a lot of personality. I think footprints are cute. I enjoy pedicures and foot rubs. I'm not anti-foot. They are also sensitive creatures and I'm neither averse to receiving foot attentions nor giving them. But I'm not INTO them necessarily - I just think they're nice.

I occasionally run into a person who is really INTO feet, but more often than not, I run into people who are disgusted by feet. Grossed out by toesocks. Grossed out by even their own feet.

I guess strong feelings about feet - especially negative ones - have always puzzled me. Is it just because feet can be smelly? Is pit-aversion as common as foot-aversion?

hmm. New thread.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 03:00 PM   #9
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I love feet!

Am facinated and turned on by some of them.

I prefer them to be well groomed.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:03 PM   #10
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I don't notice feet.. or shoes. I've pissed off / annoyed quite a few femmes because of this fact.

Which incidentally is funny because in my circle - most of the ones who can't stand feet are femmes.

I should ponder that a bit...
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 03:27 PM   #11
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
I like feet. I think they have a lot of personality. I think footprints are cute. I enjoy pedicures and foot rubs. I'm not anti-foot. They are also sensitive creatures and I'm neither averse to receiving foot attentions nor giving them. But I'm not INTO them necessarily - I just think they're nice.

I occasionally run into a person who is really INTO feet, but more often than not, I run into people who are disgusted by feet. Grossed out by toesocks. Grossed out by even their own feet.

I guess strong feelings about feet - especially negative ones - have always puzzled me. Is it just because feet can be smelly? Is pit-aversion as common as foot-aversion?

hmm. New thread.
LOL....

Taking care of your feet is a good thing- they do a lot for us. Also, they are involved in good circulation and good health. Talk to anyone with diabetes and the importance of good foot care. Since I do notice feet, I can get turned-off by cracked heels, dirt under toe-nails, jagged nails, etc. or any oders. And good foot hygiene goes a long way in stopping an oder as well as bacterial or staph infection. And don't get me started on taking care with shoes that are worn all the time.

I think I have kind of a foot and shoe and leg sort of fetish... Here is an example of why I love femmes, shoes, feet and legs-

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 03:36 PM   #12
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

I notice feet. I notice them not because I have a foot fettish or find feet especially attractive but because I find poorly maintained, cracked, smelly feet and/or dirty, rough toe nails repulsive. A complete turn off. My own feet aren't the nicest.... too wide and toes too short but they are pampered and looked after, nails always trimmed and painted. Painted nails are not the be all and end all of course. But for goodness sake, keep those feet neat!

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 03:39 PM   #13
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLast View Post
LOL....

Taking care of your feet is a good thing- they do a lot for us. Also, they are involved in good circulation and good health. Talk to anyone with diabetes and the importance of good foot care. Since I do notice feet, I can get turned-off by cracked heels, dirt under toe-nails, jagged nails, etc. or any oders. And good foot hygiene goes a long way in stopping an oder as well as bacterial or staph infection. And don't get me started on taking care with shoes that are worn all the time.

I think I have kind of a foot and shoe and leg sort of fetish... Here is an example of why I love femmes, shoes, feet and legs-

I agree with ya! I love femmes legs and feet.... Nothing sexier than a long pair of soft smooth legs, and painted toes in red or a dark color. So sexy damn lol Im not a fan of blue, pink etc toe polish on a femme...

Personally, I get pedicures done all the time. Keep my feet smooth, and clean. No funky feet here

Last edited by bigbutchmistie; 11-21-2011 at 03:45 PM.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 03:46 PM   #14
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

I love feet. I love looking at them. Which ones have prehensile toes. Who paints their toenails. Who wears great colors of toe nail polish. What shoes do they wear. Do they take care of their feet?

I love painting my toenails. I always wear multiple colors at any time. Sometimes I have ten different colors on my toenails. I love getting pedicures. And I love the look on the pedi-lady when she says "and what color do you want", I throw in a fake pout and say "you mean I only get one". Which usually brings about a smile and then a discussion on what will be the brightest colors for me.

I don't have a huge shoe collection. But flip flops and sandals....well that is a WHOLE OTHER STORY. Cause this girl HAS TO show off her fancy toe nails and any of my various collection of toe rings...

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 03:54 PM   #15
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default Reflexology Rocks!

I do this for a living so I do have a fascination with feet.

Your feet tell the story of you. If your arches hurt, your back probably does, if you have a headache you may have worn shoes that hurt and put an ache in your toes. I relieve pain through the feet, it's very amazing work!

Also throughout ancient times the feet told the story of someone's life..

Take Buddha's feet for example...

These are carvings which make a map as a footprint.

Feet are amazing.

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 03:54 PM   #16
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I picked none of the above
For the first time in a long time, I have no opinion

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 03:59 PM   #17
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I picked none of the above
For the first time in a long time, I have no opinion
What the heck kind of crap is that?

You have to pick one.

You won't sleep if you don't
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 03:59 PM   #18
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshaman View Post
I love feet. I love looking at them. Which ones have prehensile toes. Who paints their toenails. Who wears great colors of toe nail polish. What shoes do they wear. Do they take care of their feet?

I love painting my toenails. I always wear multiple colors at any time. Sometimes I have ten different colors on my toenails. I love getting pedicures. And I love the look on the pedi-lady when she says "and what color do you want", I throw in a fake pout and say "you mean I only get one". Which usually brings about a smile and then a discussion on what will be the brightest colors for me.

I don't have a huge shoe collection. But flip flops and sandals....well that is a WHOLE OTHER STORY. Cause this girl HAS TO show off her fancy toe nails and any of my various collection of toe rings...

We are soooooo much alike. Right now, I am rocking blue polish that has been cracked over silver. I am winter festive

Old 11-21-2011, 04:26 PM   #19
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

My toe nails are almost always painted black, though this Summer, I had small white flowers added on the black polish on my big toes.

Every now and then I will go with navy or really dark red or purple.
Old 11-21-2011, 04:31 PM   #20
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I don't especially like feet. I don't espeically dislike feet. But, clean feet and toes that are well manicured and painted all year long, are a must for me.

I do however, love to massage my partner's feet. Because it seems that is the one area that gets overlooked a lot. When giving a full body message, it appears to make them be "that much closer" to heaven.

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: