Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 4,297 Times in 1,264 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Grilled chicken and salad
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2018, 06:46 PM   #28022
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 12,933 Times in 2,078 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- slaw dogs
- potato salad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2018, 07:04 PM   #28023
Canela
Femme Forever

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Extraordinaire
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe
Relationship Status:
Life is but a dream...

Thanked 6,243 Times in 1,640 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Cookies and tea.

Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

...my favorite color is you...~AJR
Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2018, 08:02 PM   #28024
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
bachelor

Thanked 18,082 Times in 5,110 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

I had a nice lunch with friends today so I am not very hungry. I had a turkey lunchable. Ice tea to drink.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2018, 09:02 PM   #28025
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
A mix of this and that!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy hym and hys
Relationship Status:
Single Not Available

Thanked 25,809 Times in 8,425 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Roast wit carrots and potatoes. Steamed squash as well.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2018, 11:07 PM   #28026
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Taken

3 Highscores

Thanked 5,882 Times in 1,758 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Beef bouillon earlier, two flour tortillas tore up in pieces and dipped in salted butter. It's not quite 10PM and I just have about a cup of Snapple left before midnight to meet met my water/other fluids intake goal for the day! I have a really tough time getting enough fluids in because on these meds I'm hardly ever thirsty anymore. Have to make myself drink whether I feel like it or not sometimes.
FireSignFemme is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2018, 06:10 AM   #28027
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 97,833 Times in 22,990 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Last night, I had waffles for dinner. Lemon blueberry waffles to be exact. Oj to drink.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2018, 08:37 AM   #28028
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
With An ID
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Single/Daddi to one.

Thanked 1,782 Times in 571 Posts
Reach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tonight it will be...

Sauteed chicken (cut up), greens (kale and chard from the garden), wild mushrooms (sourced from an area down the road from here), garlic, and butter. All served on organic rice with some soy sauce.

To drink will be Earl Grey iced tea (made as sun tea)
Old 07-11-2018, 09:50 AM   #28029
girl_dee
Creole Baby

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ Foreverly ♡

Thanked 54,040 Times in 13,553 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

seafood at a bistro with Mel and some friends

Join the Holiday Card Exchange here!

girl_dee is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2018, 06:07 PM   #28030
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 23,789 Times in 7,566 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Today marks an very special day, for me. So tonight I'm having an small organic garden salad, oysters on the half shell, and a few sips of champagne.

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2018, 06:59 PM   #28031
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 12,933 Times in 2,078 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- chicken tenders with honey mustard dipping sauce
- potato salad
- chocolate milk
- applesauce

GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2018, 07:12 PM   #28032
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

2 peanut butter and jam sandwiches.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2018, 07:30 PM   #28033
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Chicken cutlet and salad.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2018, 08:31 PM   #28034
girl_dee
Creole Baby

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ Foreverly ♡

Thanked 54,040 Times in 13,553 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Sushi and it was delish!

Join the Holiday Card Exchange here!

girl_dee is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2018, 08:00 PM   #28035
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Chicken, green beans, and corn.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2018, 08:35 PM   #28036
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,060 Times in 1,218 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

https://www.yummly.com/recipe/Cheesy...hicken-2368662

so good and so easy!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2018, 09:28 PM   #28037
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
bachelor

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

I had homemade loaded nachos for dinner.

Yum!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2018, 05:57 AM   #28038
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Last night, I had a plethora of cherries. I bought two kinds of fancy cherries. I love Rainier cherries and they had golden Rainier cherries for $3 off per pound. Then I found some Skylar Rae cherries, which are touted as the sweetest cherries ever, and they were really good, but the Rainiers were better. The Skylar Rae's were more expensive too.

I also had yellow corn chips, pico del gallo, spicy guac and lemon ice tea.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2018, 04:50 PM   #28039
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
bachelor

Default Dinner

I am making a pepperoni pizza with olives, jalapenos, onions and extra cheese.
A margarita to drink.

Yummy!
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2018, 06:56 PM   #28040
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,060 Times in 1,218 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

https://www.yummly.com/recipe/Chicken-Piccata-529588

really good but make it on cool nite, especially if you plan on sipping the wine

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:

Tags
dinner