Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 04-15-2017, 10:55 AM   #2061
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Making deviled eggs for church potluck tomorrow.
Forcing myself to not dwell on where these eggs have come from in order to do this.
Reminding myself it’s not about the crabby adults, it’s for the sake of the children.
Telling myself how counting my blessings rather than focusing on the negative will make this a lot easier.
Saying to myself of course I can do this, now that I’m on a 12 Step program - 12 days of Xanax in a row.
Recalling tactics used in the past to get us to church to try and rope us into doing acts of service for the rest of the year.
Hoping the gap between cleaning church building and eating will prove to be shorter than it has been in the past.
Trying to remember how God loves a cheerful giver.
Thinking about dropping off eggs, making some excuse about why I can’t stay, and then fleeing the scene of the crime.
Plotting just buying a ham slice and Cyrus O’Leary egg nog cream pie on the way home, and then Happy Easter for me!
Wishing I knew for certain knock off recipe for eggnog cream pie filling would be just as good as Cyrus O’Leary’s.
Asking myself if I botch it, what else I have on hand to fill these four frozen Marie Callender’s pie crusts in a jiffy.
Remembering how I once felt such joy doing this (Easter has always been my favorite holiday) but now no longer do.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2017, 03:08 PM   #2062
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting at Ruby Tuesday....

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2017, 04:19 PM   #2063
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Well since my job called and cancelled me (it was my day off but I signed up for extra $) because there were no call outs, I went ahead and worked in the yard. Mowed grass, weed wacked, used my chainsaw out in the woods to do some clearing, etc. So I got a good workout in after all today! I really did want to work because I need the money but I made a great afternoon out of it anyway. Freshly showered and eating a chef salad now and watching some old movie.
Old 04-15-2017, 07:20 PM   #2064
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Texting Logicaly who is grocery shopping while I stay home and do homework, and listening to Hero of Time album on Spotify (Music from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time... coincidentally I also believe I have this on CD as one of the first gifts from Logicaly almost ten years ago as of Feb 2018)
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2017, 07:47 PM   #2065
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Now

I am making a marinade for a rack of lamb.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2017, 03:53 AM   #2066
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

enjoying quiet time (except for that dang Cardinal)

Coffee

Thinking about my agenda for today
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2017, 10:31 AM   #2067
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

sitting at home relaxing while a bunch of cajuns get ready to go hit the town.

it's quiet here.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2017, 08:57 PM   #2068
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Laying in bed trying to ease my back pain.
Watching Who do you think you are on tlc.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 01:27 AM   #2069
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Watching a clip from an old British movie on YouTube channel MrsTJ. There are a lot of movie clips, and full length feature films from the old studios days on this channel, and the quality is very good.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2017, 03:18 AM   #2070
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

coffee and trying to stay out of the kinky threads......
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2017, 08:16 PM   #2071
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Texting a friend for plans this weekend

Glancing at the Astros game

Troubleshooting computer problems
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2017, 10:20 PM   #2072
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Unwinding after work!
Old 04-19-2017, 06:25 AM   #2073
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Now

I am having a cup of tea while waiting for my colleagues.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2017, 07:54 AM   #2074
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Cleaning out my house.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2017, 08:48 AM   #2075
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Sitting with my spouse while she gets the shot in her eye for her macular degeneration. Her "good eye" is starting to decline a bit, it seems.... The other one is totally blind already. Dear Goddess please don't let her go totally blind!
Old 04-19-2017, 11:18 AM   #2076
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Having a quiet lunch inside since it is pouring....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2017, 05:42 PM   #2077
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Watching Storage Wars and watching my spouse share her ice cream with our three dogs.
Old 04-19-2017, 07:19 PM   #2078
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Watching the show Tanked. It is amazing what these guys can build when designing fish tanks for people. It is on Animal Planet if anyone is interested.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2017, 08:17 PM   #2079
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Taking care of business!

Currently developing my leadership statement for a new position I am applying for and editing a few other documents!
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 02:50 AM   #2080
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

dee time and reflecting on an amazing talk..............
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: