Notices

Old 09-05-2012, 10:53 PM   #5201
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Ticket confirmations from two separate airlines, and The Peabody letting us have our room an extra night...More time together YAY!! Wow! Just amazingly WOW! It feels like Christmas in September!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 08:50 AM   #5202
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday - another Crow feather found me...this keeps happening and i've got at least 10 now...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 10:51 AM   #5203
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had to bring my oldest daughter to work with me this morning and as we walked into my office one of my co-workers, who hasn't seen her before, gasped and then proceeded to gush about how beautiful and willowy and lovely Sienna is.

I loved every second of it.

Sienna struggles with low self-esteem even though I tell her daily all the wonderful qualities she possesses. It probably feels really good to hear it from someone other than her mom every now and again.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 11:41 AM   #5204
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

cuddling with Desd this morning with Jules purring at my side ahh life is good
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 11:54 AM   #5205
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I heard a song on VH1 yesterday that I downloaded this morning. I absolutely love it!! I was doing my walk next to the runway this morning ( a runner friend said it is 1/4 mile each way and now I can walk it fast without dying.)

Not too long ago I could hardly walk a couple of feet.

Anyway, walking fast, the sky was blue, the clouds fluffy and listening to the song, I let out a squeal of pure joy! The kind where, for those brief time capsule moments in time where it feels glorious to be alive!

Of course, a bunch of walkers turned to look at me like I was loony :-)

Song: It's Time by Imagine Dragons.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 12:23 PM   #5206
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Another good workout this morning

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:48 PM   #5207
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

quiet dinner all alone consisting of thinly sliced Cracker Barrel cheese and saltines.

Damn it was good.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2012, 08:06 AM   #5208
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

my quiet time this morning...the delightful aromas of sage, patchouli incense and fresh country air...the birds singing outside...connecting with my Guides...grounding and centering...the Three of Cups...thoughts of my Beloved...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2012, 09:39 AM   #5209
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

The Bose turned up loud enough to shake the walls and the lyrics:

"Life's too short to be sitting 'round miserable. People gonna talk whether you doin' bad or good." - Rihanna

I'll drink to that!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2012, 10:02 AM   #5210
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool My kiddo from Ohio to Calif. Text messaging

6:00 AM Text Message: I got a job

My Reply: Yeah. Congratulations Princesss. I am so proud of you.

My reply: I just know you will be good at whatever it is.

Reply: I love you kiddo, and it's Madam.

Text message: Okay RayRay, I'll call you after work.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2012, 10:04 AM   #5211
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Meeting my best friend for breakfast.....Lord what a hoot!

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2012, 10:06 AM   #5212
Dyke619

How Do You Identify?:
Gay
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Dyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST Reputation

Getting the lawn work done...and now off to the beach

Old 09-08-2012, 10:31 AM   #5213
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

The cat locked her eyes on mine, threw herself down and rolled when she saw me. If you reach down though to pet her, she'll sink her teeth in your arm. Cat craziness brings me joy and makes me laugh out loud.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2012, 11:07 AM   #5214
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Ice cold coconut water! So refreshing on a hot day...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #5215
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation

sleeping in till 9:15am! (I'm rarely able to sleep that late in the morning)
sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sara-bera For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2012, 11:33 AM   #5216
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

My daughter the Goose coming to tell me she is going to take the dogs out cause they need to run off some of that energy. she and they got caught in a rain burst now they are all in and dry so the goose is walking around in the BOOt the doc gave me for my ankle

that is my kiddo she brings me so much joy my mini me
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2012, 11:38 AM   #5217
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Listening to Ivan sing to little Tootsie again this morning brought me immense joy.

Tootsie is still grieving and still goes to the spot where Myra died to sit and look dejected.

Well, Ivan just took himself right over there, beside her, and belted out a nice little song at the top of his lungs.

Of course, I gave him a nice mealworm for his effort, but he didn't touch it. What he did do, however, was kick it over to Tootsie......who promptly ignored it.

I guess that, even in such sadness, joy can still be found. With Ivan's sweet help and a little extra special attention, I'm hoping that little Tootsie will be able to pull out of her funk, eventually. Ivan and I will see to it that she gets that little extra attention.

Somehow, I do think they have emotions.

These little guys are always surprising me.

~Theo~
Old 09-08-2012, 12:41 PM   #5218
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Getting lots of encouragement from people for working out, which means alot to me

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #5219
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 07:15 PM   #5220
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Talking to Susan on the phone...she keeps me in stitches...

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy