Notices

Old 09-18-2012, 10:20 AM   #5241
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,106 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

hearing a dear friend very happy at the news they just received ...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2012, 04:42 PM   #5242
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Spending the day with my 2 daughters and 2 granddaughters. Everyone kept asking if the granddaughters were twins. They are not, they were born 13 days apart. It was a lot of fun today.

Off to have dinner with the whole family now, that will not be as joyful.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2012, 01:45 PM   #5243
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

her smile.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:10 PM   #5244
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Finding out (in the middle of a difficult and financially challenging divorce) that the financial quagmire I thought I was going to be in for the next two weeks (from foolish decisions and too much pampering myself) has been avoided because I was able to sell something I thought I wouldn't be able to sell locally or quickly.
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2012, 02:23 PM   #5245
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Post The Quiet of the Morning

The sunrise glistening off the quiet river reflecting everything along her banks.

Puffy white clouds streaked with pink rolling across the pale blue sky.

Hundreds of greens in the trees that go on forever.

It awakens me.

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2012, 05:19 PM   #5246
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

The photos of my girl and her mom's early "Thanksgiving" meal they put together (since SS will not be there on Thanksgiving), the joy came from the pictures that showed all her hard work and pride put into the food and I got to see her, that beautiful smilin' face even if just in a photo. I miss her so much and can't wait to hold her nice and close and let her know just. how. much. I. missed. her

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2012, 09:16 PM   #5247
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Our dinner date my girl took me out on! Fresh Creek shrimp, melt in my mouth delish, a baked potato, and fried okra!!! She spoils me rotten!!!
Thank you baby!!!
Old 09-21-2012, 10:01 PM   #5248
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation
Default her voice

Seeing those Good Morning beautiful texts. Hearing her voice first thing in the morning and knowing I am the last voice she hears at night before bed. Our call tonight and her telling me about her day and the whole time flirting with me knowing all too well we are both exhausted from a busy week.
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2012, 10:40 PM   #5249
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Spending time with the Daywalkers. Helping Ms Day with her corset.... sitting with her during the Cabaret and just getting to spend time with two people I have looked up to for so long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really connecting with DamonK at the Reunion. Our lives have been so chaotic with moving across country and starting a new life that we desperately needed time alone to just rekindle that connection. It has been wonderful and I am so glad we still have 3 days!

Dancing with my Unkle Tommi and the sweet and very touching conversation we had while dancing.

Feeling beautiful in the dress I bought specifically for the Cabaret. I really enjoyed myself.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2012, 10:53 PM   #5250
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing my sweetie with his best friend from the Marine Corps.
We all had little sleep, a lot of laughs and I thank them both for taking me down their memory lane and sharing so much of their fuckery.
Great lunch with more laughter and lots of hugs on her way to the airport.
I was treated to an afternoon of shopping and being spoiled.
Back to the Casa for much needed naps.
Ghost Adventures and Pizza end our evening.
Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 10:09 AM   #5251
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

An imaginary picnic. Sad that it wasn't in real time but touched at the thought that went into it. I couldn't ask for a more loving companion.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 10:32 AM   #5252
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

The look on my granddaughter's face when she came in to wake me up this morning.
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 04:05 PM   #5253
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,106 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

having a productive morning, finding my favorite heirloom tomatoes at the farmers market ... seeing Blade very happy when some little old lady gave him several pieces of her homemade chocolate pound cake ... going to storage shed place and getting a free moving van when I arranged next weekend's 10x15 rental (that's off my mind now)
... saving a bunch of money by arranging new plans...

getting several big boxes and lots of stuff packed .. laundry done...

talking to a good friend who gives me many positive thoughts to focus on...
making plans for a fall picnic under a big golden oak tree by the creek ...

taking a break after pulling my hip outa joint... savoring a delightful, moist, sinfully sweet piece of left over birthday cake and a large glass of iced coffee ...

Ice pack numbing my hip while I feel things will all work out...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 05:04 PM   #5254
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Starting to put myself first for a change ~ it *is* about time

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 05:57 PM   #5255
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Getting my legs waxed.

I just love how they feel afterward.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 05:59 PM   #5256
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:
call me crazy working on me!

Thanked 1,334 Times in 367 Posts
CharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST Reputation

Hearing her voice, seeing her on skype, knowing that this is the first step in getting my friend back, staying positive
CharmingButch25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 06:23 PM   #5257
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

finding out I have lost 15 of the 35 lbs i gained in the hospital. Still have 20 lbs to go and Im hoping it goes as quick as these 15 went
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 08:40 PM   #5258
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Our day today...out and about on the Island!!!
Sitting out on the beach, watching her gather those oyster shells for our projects.....
the fresh salt air, the gentle breeze off the beach....
Her smile..as each shell......held in her palm, looking lovingly at it, turning it over, and the smile playing at the corners of her mouth...
just relaxing...there...in that moment..no hurry...no stressors...just me..and my girl..and the beach..watching the dolphin frolic in the waves off shore
Sharing burgers, fries, and onion rings at the Drive In....
shopping to stockpile my food supply...she takes such great care of me....
Today...this...her...both brought me joy..with her by my side..spending quality, quiet time...just being...I love you, Ms. Scarlett...thank you
Old 09-22-2012, 08:42 PM   #5259
BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Finally getting my papers and moving one step, one HUGE step closer to my goal which in turn will allow my wife to play more Keno!

Woohoo,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2012, 11:25 PM   #5260
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Making plans, talking about our future, and simply knowing that she loves me, and that I love her too.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy