Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

laugh, a LOT.................
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 06:06 PM   #662
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,370 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i was talking to a friend today ..he said he needed a playmate.....i've been thinking about this and i realized sex has become so much more then a game, a fun romp ..exercise...it's not enough anymore ..eventually or maybe from the very beginning it was always meant for something much more meaningful...it's never too late to learn.... you are sharing some of the most profound truths the universe can give you..it will illuminate your deepest desires for connection, and grace...there is more to life then mere notes..it's a symphony of music..you share lying next to him..unique and perfect only the two of you will ever understand.....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2018, 01:20 PM   #663
Lovely

How Do You Identify?:
Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Lovely Has the BEST ReputationLovely Has the BEST ReputationLovely Has the BEST ReputationLovely Has the BEST ReputationLovely Has the BEST ReputationLovely Has the BEST ReputationLovely Has the BEST ReputationLovely Has the BEST ReputationLovely Has the BEST ReputationLovely Has the BEST ReputationLovely Has the BEST Reputation
Post What to do

Be authentic and true to yourself and what you bring and can give in a relationship.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lovely For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2018, 01:52 PM   #664
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

For me, I can only be involved with ONE woman at a time.

That is what I wish for in my relationships, to be one of a pair...she & I.

Is that so very much to ask for? I will NOT settle for anything more...or less...
Old 01-23-2018, 03:33 PM   #665
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

If you're a butch write your gal little love notes or poems and tuck them somewhere she is sure to fine them............

sidebar: I suppose this is the modern equivalent of sending a text?? I'm old school give me a pen and paper over some electronics gizmo any day!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2018, 04:03 PM   #666
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
If you're a butch write your gal little love notes or poems and tuck them somewhere she is sure to fine them............

sidebar: I suppose this is the modern equivalent of sending a text?? I'm old school give me a pen and paper over some electronics gizmo any day!
I like the sidebar better the text can get deleted or sent to cyber space ~ but a sweet note or a sexy note you can treasure
Old 01-23-2018, 04:52 PM   #667
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Amen to "old school" ... hand written is best.

Quote:

Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2018, 01:01 AM   #668
ardentfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
~daydreaming~

ardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, y'all are really out here romancing women all over the place with handwritten notes! That's amazing.

I think the last handwritten note I got was from my mom - in my lunch box back in grade school! :P
ardentfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ardentfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2018, 03:06 AM   #669
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Those little love notes sound cute.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2018, 07:28 PM   #670
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

never let the other think for a moment they are not deeply loved.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2018, 08:58 PM   #671
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Frequently discover/learn about new things together.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2018, 05:15 PM   #672
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

be the others person’s rock. Be THAT person in their life
Old 02-25-2018, 01:27 AM   #673
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

make absolutely certain you've go the other partner(s)' back, and trust them to have yours.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2018, 11:45 AM   #674
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

live in the moment
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2018, 08:48 PM   #675
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

have each other's back - Thanks Cathexis-
have integrity, your partner will like that about you
be kind, to each other and others
Old 03-03-2018, 09:21 PM   #676
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thumbs up

Talk about money, before and during a relationship. Have a plan, set goals. Discuss monthly budget and be accountable. Make it fun.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2018, 09:25 PM   #677
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Have respect for one another, no matter what the status of your relationship is (future, current, past, unknown) or how well you are currently getting along.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2018, 12:23 PM   #678
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

fight fairly...it's not easy sometimes but very necessary..most important ..keep calm, no name calling, don't accuse instead, take turns expressing how you see it, strive for accommodation..you can't win unless you both win
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2018, 04:23 PM   #679
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Spend some time actually getting to know someone before you pack it all up and move across the country for them....so much heartache could be avoided.

Listen. I don’t mean wait for your turn to talk, actually listen to what your partner (or friend, family) is saying before you formulate your response.

Put your device down and spend time doing things together.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2018, 01:46 PM   #680
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Sexy texting is pretty hot!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: