randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

I shave my pubic area and pits regularly, every week or so. And I have a treasure trail that I shave regularly.

I shave my legs more sporadically. I think its been a few months right now. Not for any real reason other than laziness.

Body hair doesn't bother me too much, except my side burns and the nape of my neck. I always, *always*, make sure that is neatly trimmed.

I'm not overly hairy, but the hair on my head grows super fast. I feel like a chia pet. I need a haircut every 3-4 weeks.

Interesting thread.
randrum is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to randrum For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2015, 03:00 AM   #22
Mormegil

How Do You Identify?:
just myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
meh
Relationship Status:
single

Mormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST Reputation

I shave under my arms , my legs and my forearms because i dont want to be sasquatchy. But i dont shave my pubic hair , i do however trim so its not like a jungle where passerby would be in fear of a tiger leaping out and mauling them.

Facial hair is a issue , i shape my eyebrows and pluck whiskers. I try not to shave my face unless its a emergency or something.

And if i ever dated someone their body hair wouldnt bother me one way or the other. if i really liked them i would want them to do whatever makes them comfortable and happy
Old 05-25-2015, 07:37 AM   #23
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I don't shave anything, and I have a mustache.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2015, 10:00 AM   #24
ccmedic159

How Do You Identify?:
butch

ccmedic159 is on a distinguished road
Talking body hair

Less is more. ..
ccmedic159 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ccmedic159 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2015, 10:22 AM   #25
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation
Default Easy on the shaving cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
How do you guys feel about your bodyhair? I myself LOVE my hair! I'm hairy like a Sasquatch.
"snort"

I'm wondering,do you shave your face? I know I have to..,shave my face.

I like the feel of a smooth body,so I kind of shave all over.

But there are times I don't feel like shaving...cuz.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 10:37 PM   #26
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I have to shave my legs about every 2 weeks, but nothing else, the thyroid is making it to where I don't have to shave as much and it is really light.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2017, 11:09 PM   #27
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hair

I really hate it when the hair dresser shaves my facial hair but I am too polite to say anything. Ugg.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2017, 11:13 PM   #28
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I really hate it when the hair dresser shaves my facial hair but I am too polite to say anything. Ugg.
Nothing wrong with being polite
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 12:48 AM   #29
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I love me a hairy butch.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 04:56 AM   #30
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
First time a new haircutter goes for sideburns or neck fur, they nearly have the clippers land on the floor. Quick reaction time to noxious stimuli, suppoz!

Not trying to be rude....really!
Old 02-05-2017, 10:38 AM   #31
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
First time a new haircutter goes for sideburns or neck fur, they nearly have the clippers land on the floor. Quick reaction time to noxious stimuli, suppoz!

Not trying to be rude....really!
The lady that cuts my hair always cuts my sideburns and the trims the nape of my neck, with clippers, it just feels cleaner to me.

I've been going to her long enough that every time I go in for a haircut, I don't have to tell her what to do!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 11:10 AM   #32
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
I have to shave my legs about every 2 weeks, but nothing else, the thyroid is making it to where I don't have to shave as much and it is really light.
The thyroid? Are your numbers out of whack?

I know thyroid can play an important role on pretty much everything to do with body function but I never paid attention to it and hair growth.

I have no thyroid so this is interesting......

For me. I don't really have a lot of interest in being super hairy.......

So I'm not
Old 02-05-2017, 12:41 PM   #33
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default bodyhair

I inherited my mothers genes and she had NO hair but on her head and neither do I and I don't miss it. Lots of hair on my head and never had to shave or pluck in my life and glad of it.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 12:48 PM   #34
Steele

How Do You Identify?:
confused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
no preference
Relationship Status:
single

Steele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST Reputation

I've been a wholly mammoth since I hit puberty, gave up on shaving when I came to embrace masculinity.
Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steele For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 03:12 PM   #35
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL1 View Post
The thyroid? Are your numbers out of whack?

I know thyroid can play an important role on pretty much everything to do with body function but I never paid attention to it and hair growth.

I have no thyroid so this is interesting......

For me. I don't really have a lot of interest in being super hairy.......

So I'm not
Yes my numbers are out of whack amongst other things.
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2017, 11:23 PM   #36
ClintB

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, questioning
Preferred Pronoun?:
Interested in your opinion
Relationship Status:
Downtrodden

ClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST Reputation

I've let it all grow, I only shave my pubic hair. I got used to shaving everything yeas ago due to social convention and pressure. Now, I like feeling free of all of that. But I can't get used to hair "down there" so it has to go. It feels
More comfortable that way.
ClintB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ClintB For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2017, 04:19 AM   #37
StoicStone

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch..............
Preferred Pronoun?:
No preference...............
Relationship Status:
single...............

StoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST Reputation

Shaving...big pain in the backside!! Unfortunately, I still have to shave my face, as my children and grandchildren will not allow me to look "homeless" (whatever they mean by that) I don't really get out of the house unless someone drags me out, and don't really care what others think of my looks, but I humor my family.

Note: No one has to drag me out to go fishing, which I mostly do alone, but I have found that I catch just as many when I don't shave so why bother? lol
StoicStone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StoicStone For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2017, 07:52 PM   #38
ClintB

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, questioning
Preferred Pronoun?:
Interested in your opinion
Relationship Status:
Downtrodden

ClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoicStone View Post
Shaving...big pain in the backside!! Unfortunately, I still have to shave my face, as my children and grandchildren will not allow me to look "homeless" (whatever they mean by that) I don't really get out of the house unless someone drags me out, and don't really care what others think of my looks, but I humor my family.

Note: No one has to drag me out to go fishing, which I mostly do alone, but I have found that I catch just as many when I don't shave so why bother? lol
Amen to that lol.
ClintB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ClintB For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2017, 02:41 AM   #39
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Have chosen the Sasquatch look here.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2017, 03:46 PM   #40
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

I hate shaving but I no longer have it do it so much!!! Thank you Lord!!! LOL, now I might have to shave my legs say every 2 weeks, remind you I wear pants to work so no one sees it but on weekends yeah I wear shorts...

Tags
bodyhair