Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Romance

Old 04-19-2013, 09:22 AM   #1
ValentineTomboy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

ValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST Reputation
Default How romantic are you?

How romantic are you? Are you the sweep them off their feet hopeless romantic type or are you the I don't have to say it, she's knows I love her type?

Personally.....I am the hopeless romantic type. I can't help myself really. I love doing romantic things as well as being very chivalrous. I hold doors, hold hands, give you my coat if your cold, walk on the inside of the sidewalk to protect you from traffic, send flowers for no reason, leave love notes around the house, plan surprise picnics and getaways. I always remember anniversaries and birthdays. I keep mental notes of little things you say you like so I can surprise you with them at random moments. I give hugs and kisses just because I simply can't keep my hands off you.......
Old 04-19-2013, 10:02 AM   #2
CXanderRun
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Shoo, don't bother me.

CXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST Reputation

Mm I like to think I am the hopeless romantic type. I enjoy surprising women with breakfast in bed. I do silly things like make homemade chocolate covered strawberries and play guitar while singing to you as you eat them. I will give you my coat and freeze if you're cold. I always walk on the outer part of the sidewalk..
CXanderRun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CXanderRun For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 10:15 AM   #3
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Ooooh La La! Romance! I am the epitomy of the hopeless romantic! I love doing the "little" things that really aren't so little. I strategically plan the little love notes in pockets/ briefcases/lunches/sun visors in the vehicles; leave lil pictures (pics used for shock value only) with notes like "This is what I am wearing waiting for you to get home, etc); send special treats in lunches; special meals; the list goes on and on....
I am very touchy-feely as well. I love holding hands, gentle back scratches, nails ran around the neckliine and ears, and I give a heck of a body rub!
Unfortunately, it's been a long time since I have had someone to bring out my romantic side. I have not forgotten the things that make me so happy doing...just had no reason to dwell on them....

Last edited by Heavenleahangel; 04-19-2013 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Forgot to ad something
Heavenleahangel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Heavenleahangel For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 10:25 AM   #4
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Gaige and I are both romantics.

Gaige puts a lot of thought into significant moments in our relationship. She makes sure they're memorable. One example I can give of her romantic nature, happened the first time that we met in person, in Virginia Beach.

We had visited an aquarium there, and we were outside following a path alongside an estuary, and she kept walking way ahead of me. I couldn't figure out what she was up to. What she was doing, was scouting ahead, for the perfect spot, to share our first kiss. It was a beautiful shady spot, under some gorgeous trees with plants all around us. Our first kiss was amazing, and the memory is picture perfect. I love that it was so important to her.

I'm the yin to her yang. I am a spontaneous romantic. I'm the first to steal a kiss (sometimes dozens), link my arm with hers and entangle our fingers, rest a hand on her thigh, or hook a finger through her belt loop. When we were at reunion, in the middle of the night, I dragged her across a somewhat busy street, down to the waterfront, where we kissed in abandon next to the moonlit river. I love leaving spontaneous little notes for her, wherever I can, just to let her know that I'm thinking about her.

I truly love that we express our romantic sides differently.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:28 AM   #5
CherryBlonde

How Do You Identify?:
high femme babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she...her...Ms.
Relationship Status:
Single

CherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineTomboy View Post
Personally.....I am the hopeless romantic type. I can't help myself really. I love doing romantic things as well as being very chivalrous. I hold doors, hold hands, give you my coat if your cold, walk on the inside of the sidewalk to protect you from traffic, send flowers for no reason, leave love notes around the house, plan surprise picnics and getaways. I always remember anniversaries and birthdays. I keep mental notes of little things you say you like so I can surprise you with them at random moments. I give hugs and kisses just because I simply can't keep my hands off you.......
*Swooning over VT....... I am the hopeless romantic type. I love love love romance. Little surprises, sexy texts, waiting for you when you get home dressed just the way you like........
Old 04-19-2013, 10:31 AM   #6
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Romance me and find out for yourself....
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 10:42 AM   #7
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,263 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Nine years down the line, the most frequent romantic thing that Blue does for me is make me a surprise cup of tea when Hy sees that I'm stressed or weary.

A simple act of love, but one that always fills my heart to the brim.

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:50 AM   #8
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

I am a hopeful romantic. Nothing hopeless about it for me.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:55 AM   #9
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,641 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Romance is truly the only way to my heart. I'm an old fashioned romantic too. I'm not a practical girl whatsoever. I would much rather be given flowers than a plant any day. And I love reading poetry to someone of my affections and having it read to me as well. Or better still, writing poetry for someone and vice versa. Love songs and 'our song' and secrets between only each other that no one else 'gets', flirting, love letters handwritten, oh the list goes on forever! There is nothing as romantic as chivalry either. Not to me at least.

Some of the most romantic moments in my life have been first kisses. I love when that first kiss is asked for. "May I kiss you?" Good goddess is there anything sweeter? I don't think so. Once it was standing in a parking lot in the rain. That might be the most romantic kiss I've ever had.

And then once, on a first date while waiting for her to show up, she calls and asks if I'm ready and when I tell her I am, she tells me to go my balcony. I lived on the third floor and of course it was dark. I do and it's Winter and very cold but all of a sudden I hear her below me on the ground starting to play her guitar and sing, "Wild Thing" LOL! to me!!! I about fell over laughing and my heart was just jumping all around in my chest. It was so adorable and when she was through, all of these other people from other balconies started applauding LoL... needless to say, a very romantic date ensued. And then once someone played Happy Birthday to me on their harmonica naked for my birthday, and still another time a midnight picnic under the stars, and and and...

Mhmmm there is absolutely NOTHING better than romance.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:40 PM   #10
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I am very romantic but I don't kiss and tell so you just have to find out on your own.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:44 PM   #11
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

*Smiles* Well, I am very romantic but it isn't always done in a traditional sense. It really depends on the situation and the person

I always keep the romance burning . Sometimes it is intense and other times it is a soft, slow burn. I believe that with the right person I can and WILL sweep them off their feet.

I don't necessarily expect anything from anyone else but chilvary goes a long way.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 12:49 PM   #12
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I thought this was going to be a poll...imagine my disappointment

And like JAGG, I don't kiss and tell
There are ways of finding out...one would be to ask

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 12:50 PM   #13
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

When I get in the car at o dark thirty in the morning and find a full tank of gas...yep, I get all squishy.

I'm the letter sending, leave love notes on the windshield, give her a massage kind of girl, but do something to simply make my life easier and I'm a puddle at her feet.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 12:50 PM   #14
Daktari

May I ask what is it about displaying good manners (ie. holding doors open) that makes them a romantic gesture instead of normal behaviour with everyone?

Romance, like most things, is subjective. I'm with you Words, a simple act merely to please is as romantic as the traditional grand gestures.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 01:02 PM   #15
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
May I ask what is it about displaying good manners (ie. holding doors open) that makes them a romantic gesture instead of normal behaviour with everyone?

Romance, like most things, is subjective. I'm with you Words, a simple act merely to please is as romantic as the traditional grand gestures.

I will open a car door or any door I can get to before she gets to it, to let a femme in and you're right, it is about good manners.
Are you telling me, it's not normal behavior for everyone
That's something I learned young.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 01:12 PM   #16
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I will open a car door or any door I can get to before she gets to it, to let a femme in and you're right, it is about good manners.
Are you telling me, it's not normal behavior for everyone
That's something I learned young.
I'm saying it is normal behaviour, like you I was brought up that way. I was wondering why treating women (men and children too) with good manners is considered chivalrous and romantic.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 01:13 PM   #17
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not romantic.
But I want to be.
Someday.
Old 04-19-2013, 01:24 PM   #18
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,641 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
I couldn't agree with you more. Case in point:

Years ago a coworker asked me if I was gay. Have you seen me? I am so femme and rarely if ever, does anyone think I'm gay much less ask me and so in shock I looked at her and asked her, "why would you ask me that?" and she proceeded to tell me that straight women don't hold the door open for other women nor do they light each others cigarettes. I was appalled at her comment. I don't do those things because I am gay, I do them because it is the right thing to do. Our society has become so self involved that we have forgotten common courtesies and manners.

And re: Chivalry? Again, I couldn't agree more. Opening car doors and walking on the outside of a sidewalk is not chivalrous however... again, case in point:

Years ago when I was in a relationship, my son, my partner and myself were sightseeing. I was completely oblivious to my surroundings and taking pictures not paying any attention to who was around me or what was going on. My partner and son both came and removed me from the situation quietly and calmly without my even being aware of what was going on and afterthefact I discovered I was in the middle of a very questionable environment and my safety could have been very much in question. That... was chivalry.
Old 04-19-2013, 01:29 PM   #19
wahya
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
im good

wahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputation

In a sentence my ex gf used to call me Pe Pe le pew, Unfortunetly she was penelope. lol
wahya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wahya For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 01:32 PM   #20
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahya View Post
In a sentence my ex gf used to call me Pe Pe le pew, Unfortunetly she was penelope. lol
Was that because you smelled when stressed and called her 'my petit cabbage'?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: