Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 11-15-2009, 09:12 PM   #21
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hi Keri,

Yeah, it sure didn't take long. Great to see you around these parts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkeri1 View Post
Hi Kayden,
Just stopping in to say "HI!". Wow, you did get "outed" fast. What a great intro post.
Smooches,
Keri
Old 12-16-2009, 08:04 PM   #22
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasta View Post
Hey ... I don't know you ..... but I know that you hogged down 1 lb of bacon and eggs that Mz fixed for you and I just read that when I was starving ..... and BTW ... my car need some TLC
I know you are thinking I am completely insane . However , just yesterday I found out that I was mistaking you for an another person in your welcome thread . I am sorry for misunderstanding .Please, except my apologies .

thank you
Vlasta
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:23 AM   #23
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Yeah I will admit I had no idea what you were talking about, but I figured I'd forgotten about a conversation - never occurred to me that you were thinking of someone else. Apologies accepted, and nice to make your acquaintence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasta View Post
I know you are thinking I am completely insane . However , just yesterday I found out that I was mistaking you for an another person in your welcome thread . I am sorry for misunderstanding .Please, except my apologies .

thank you
Vlasta
Old 12-17-2009, 06:44 PM   #24
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WicketWWarrick View Post
I recognize many of you from a different website, of which I was a member under a different name. Can you figure out, from my profile or by asking questions, who I am?
Rumpelstiltskin!!!

What?

Am I right? Am I? Am I?

C'mon, I know I am.

What'd I win?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:16 PM   #25
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Member Photo Albums

Oh, you were so close I'm gonna have to give it to ya, plus some rep points!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Rumpelstiltskin!!!

What?

Am I right? Am I? Am I?

C'mon, I know I am.

What'd I win?

Old 12-19-2009, 08:12 PM   #26
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WicketWWarrick View Post
Oh, you were so close I'm gonna have to give it to ya, plus some rep points!!!!!

Wooot!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 02:26 PM   #27
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Member Photo Albums

So, I'm back after a fairly long time away from the planet. Figured I'd rejuvinate this thread since it was the one I first used to introduce myself way back when.

It's probably been at least two years since I was last active on the site, maybe more. My absence wasn't a negative reflection on the site at all. Starting in August 2010, after becoming single, I started doing a great deal of introspective work, really getting to know myself, and as part of that I pulled back from any place where I might meet potential partners. As I had met three different partners on this or similar websites I quit coming around here. I knew I really needed to spend some time being single; over the last 12 years I had only been single for, at the most, 3 months, during a string of relationships. My being single for a little over two years was a very healthy thing for me, which brings me to where I am today.

Since my last regular involvement on the site I have finished all of my licensure as a psychologist, so am now fully licensed/no supervision required. I'm working full-time as a psychologist; have been at this agency for two years now. Right now I work with adults with mental retardation, and for now am content where I am. Eventually I'd like to work with the general population again but for now this works.

The other big change for me is starting a relationship with a woman who has two children. We were introduced, set-up, blind date kinda thing. Basically a friend of mine was talking to a friend a her's, somehow we came up, and they decided we should meet. It doesn't sound like something that should really work, but we just hit five months and things are going astonishingly well. I'm truly happy with her, and also loving being a part of her kids' lives. I'm really glad I took the time to work on me, because when we met, I was ready to give of myself completely. I didn't really expect my first dating venture after my single period to end up being the one, but am ecstatic that it has.

I don't have a great deal of computer time these days, with work, girlfriend and the kids. I don't know if I'll be on the website too frequently, but am going to try to be more active than I have been. Looking forward to seeing what's happened since I left