Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 10-06-2012, 09:45 PM   #1
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,131 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello from semi-upstate NY

Hello from semi-upstate NY!

I’m in the Albany area. Grew up here, moved downstate and lived in New Paltz/High Falls for college, then New Mexico for a couple years and moved back here about 12 years ago.

I’m a Holistic Health Counselor and have a small private practice. Before that I worked in Domestic Violence for about 10 years, prevention programs first and then managed a shelter for a number of years. Now I work helping women heal their relationships with food and the world around them. I love what I do.

I have a 13 year old daughter who I am very close to. She is an awesome quirky kid who is doing her own thing in the world. She is homeschooled and spends a lot of time doing theater internships, reading and writing books, knitting, playing in the dirt, and hanging with her equally quirky friends.
Also living in the house are Lucky the black lab, Oma and Ella the cats, and a few thousand honey bees. Well, the bees are out in the back yard. They are one of my daughter's projects. I like when she harvests the honey.

I love riding bikes and bike touring. My daughter and I have biked across NY four times and have future intentions of biking across America.

Last year I split up with my partner of almost 10 years and have had an interesting year moving forward from that and thinking about what I want for my future self. It’s an intense and healing journey and I am happy.

Thanks for having me here on BFP!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:47 PM   #2
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

welcome to BFP

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 09:50 PM   #3
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Hello and welcome to the planet. We are glad you found us! Looks like you are already off to a good start with all of your posts. Hope you have a lot of fun here!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 09:55 PM   #4
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:00 PM   #5
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome easygoingfemme,

I grew up a little bit west of Albany and went to New Paltz for college as well.

If you ever find yourself in Western Mass let me know, we can meet up for a coffee.

I'm sure you'll find BFP very hospitable! Have fun!
Old 10-06-2012, 10:00 PM   #6
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome and wow across NY that sounds like fun and a big accomplishment. I miss the east coast never lived in NY but have driven across it many times....just so I could avoid going over the bridge on Interstate 90.
Enjoy your stay but I would not be me if I did not give my usual warning: pull up a chair and join in plenty of nice and different people here however this place can be more addictive then anything you have heard of or experienced....warning sign loosing track of time when you sign on!! I know I do every time I sign on to the Planet.
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 10:12 PM   #7
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Your posts reflect a very interesting person and I look forward to many more from you!

Welcome to the Planet.

It is a wonderful place to be

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #8
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet We (Teddybear) and I are in central Massachusetts....hope you have fun here
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 10:27 PM   #9
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Hello and welcome ... Maine here..

Enjoy your time here.. Its a wonderful place.

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 10:32 PM   #10
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 10:48 PM   #11
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Welcome!!

Hi Easy:
Glad you have found us!!! Incredibly wonderful Intro!! Pleased to make your acquaintance!! Look forward to seeing your posts!!!
Old 10-06-2012, 10:49 PM   #12
Hominid

How Do You Identify?:
Male with interesting historical perspective
Relationship Status:
Taking Applications

Hominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Welcome almost neighbor! Your life sounds fantastic - thank you for sharing.
Hominid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hominid For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 10:58 PM   #13
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

Hello from southern IN! Welcome to the Planet. I see you're already making a very nice impression, if I may say so. I am enjoying your posts and I truly look forward to more from you. Your life does sound wonderful. We are all friendly here, and I am sure you'll have some friends in no time. Feel free to PM anytime. And, once again, welcome.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 11:54 PM   #14
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Squeeeeeeeeeee!

::smooch::

Welcome! So glad you're here!
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 06:05 AM   #15
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for all of the warm welcomes!

Smooches back DWM! (Dance With Me and I have known each other for maybe 10 years now? and she recruited me to BFP- thanks honey!)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 06:36 AM   #16
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet! I love upstate... especially Columbia County; their fair Rocks, IMO and is cooler than the Dutchess County Fair. We should have a BFP leaf peeping weekend! There are more and more folks up there, joining the planet.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 06:55 AM   #17
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Hello and welcome to the Planet

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 06:58 AM   #18
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Howdy and welcome to the planet from Syracuse
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 09:26 AM   #19
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to BFP! Gotta love teenage girls, they are quite the characters. I have one myself. Hope you enjoy yourself here!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 01:43 PM   #20
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
Welcome to the Planet! I love upstate... especially Columbia County; their fair Rocks, IMO and is cooler than the Dutchess County Fair. We should have a BFP leaf peeping weekend! There are more and more folks up there, joining the planet.
Leaf peeping weekend would be fun! Sadly we're about at peak now and it wasn't a normal season with the lack of rain this summer. Big loss for both our apples and good color on the trees. I did a few days on the Northville Placid trail a couple of weeks ago when it was just starting and there were some really nice sights to see there.

Nice to see so many folks in the area and from familiar stomping grounds!
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: