Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 05-09-2020, 05:29 PM   #1701
laura4daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

laura4daddy is on a distinguished road

The sheer ignorance of some people regarding the pandemic and it's seriousness. It's depressing.
laura4daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to laura4daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2020, 06:52 PM   #1702
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura4daddy View Post
The sheer ignorance of some people regarding the pandemic and it's seriousness. It's depressing.

DITTO..., they had about 1,500 protesters at the Capitol today here in WA state and I was screaming so loud at them on the TV Mary was worried I'd give myself a heart-attack so I came online to avoid that!

The thing is SO many of these idiots had their children there, unreal!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2020, 11:29 PM   #1703
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pissed me off

I did. I don't know when to shut up and stop trying to be sir Lancelot.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2020, 12:53 AM   #1704
Starfish

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Married to my Forever

Starfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST Reputation

Never stop Lanceloting. Can that be a verb?
Old 06-10-2020, 07:38 AM   #1705
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Trump administration ends ban on killing Alaska bear cubs, wolf pups

I have anger with the heat of a thousand suns! This man is pure evil.

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (Reuters) - The Trump administration on Tuesday overturned an Obama-era rule that barred hunters in Alaska national preserves from baiting bear traps or killing denning bear cubs and wolf pups or other practices that have been condemned by environmental and wildlife protection groups. Under the new National Park Service rule, effective July 9, hunting on natural preserves in Alaska will be controlled by the state, which allows baiting of brown and black bears; hunting of denning black bears with artificial light, killing of denning wolves and coyotes, hunting of swimming caribou and hunting of caribou from motorboats.

The Obama administration had banned all those practices in National Parks.

The change stems from 2017 orders issued by then-Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke to provide greater recreational access for hunting and fishing in Alaksa, National Park Service spokesman Peter Christian said, acknowledging that the rule-change was unpopular.

“I would say the vast majority of people did believe this was a controversial move and were almost entirely opposed to us lifting the ban,” he said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-a...-idUSKBN23G33J

*One must be a real tough guy to shoot pups, hibernating bears etc.....I remember Scotty Mcwanker (ex-gov) Wisconsin allowed that, But listen up you pos hunters.....just because you CAN doesn't mean you should.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2020, 09:29 AM   #1706
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pissed me off

I was raised on fish and game for the first amount of my years as we had no cash and little to buy anyway.

The killing of any animal other than for food or self protection is a crime as far as I am concerned. I hunted for many years what I ate only. That was years ago. Cruelty to animals of any kind is abhorrent and need laws that protect them all.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2020, 09:19 PM   #1707
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
Trump administration ends ban on killing Alaska bear cubs, wolf pups

I have anger with the heat of a thousand suns! This man is pure evil.

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (Reuters) - The Trump administration on Tuesday overturned an Obama-era rule that barred hunters in Alaska national preserves from baiting bear traps or killing denning bear cubs and wolf pups or other practices that have been condemned by environmental and wildlife protection groups. Under the new National Park Service rule, effective July 9, hunting on natural preserves in Alaska will be controlled by the state, which allows baiting of brown and black bears; hunting of denning black bears with artificial light, killing of denning wolves and coyotes, hunting of swimming caribou and hunting of caribou from motorboats.

The Obama administration had banned all those practices in National Parks.

The change stems from 2017 orders issued by then-Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke to provide greater recreational access for hunting and fishing in Alaksa, National Park Service spokesman Peter Christian said, acknowledging that the rule-change was unpopular.

“I would say the vast majority of people did believe this was a controversial move and were almost entirely opposed to us lifting the ban,” he said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-a...-idUSKBN23G33J

*One must be a real tough guy to shoot pups, hibernating bears etc.....I remember Scotty Mcwanker (ex-gov) Wisconsin allowed that, But listen up you pos hunters.....just because you CAN doesn't mean you should.
He also lifted restrictions on amounts of crab (all of them) can be caught off Pacific NW & Atlantic & Bering Sea. He is single handedly destroying all of our natural resources.
Old 06-12-2020, 12:51 PM   #1708
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Work

Micro managers.

Too many chefs in an already tiny pot.
Old 06-12-2020, 01:02 PM   #1709
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

cruelty..upsets me
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2020, 07:46 PM   #1710
Starfish

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Married to my Forever

Starfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST Reputation

Reading the FB political posts of my ex. How could we have ever been together?
Old 06-23-2020, 07:25 PM   #1711
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

Apparently my GoPro and the app are having marital issues and the app appears to be the guilty party. Downloading videos and stills of our latest kayaking catch and release expedition should not be this trying, and never has been. I'm currently ignoring both of them hoping they'll get over themselves and decide to play nice with each other.
Old 06-26-2020, 07:37 PM   #1712
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

NC started mandatory mask at 5 pm. I went to a store out here in the country not thinking about a mask. When I got there people coming out of the store were wearing a mask. I was like crap what can I use for a mask, because I didn't have one in my Ford truck. Ooops yep found one.

Went inside and while I was waiting in line this obnoxious man came in laughing at those of us with mask on. HAHA!!! Y'all know all those damn mask were made in China. I said mine wasn't it was made by a lady at the farmers market. He went on and on laughing and being obnoxious. Those mask already have the virus all over them they aint doing you no good. I turned around and said 6' is over there how bout you stand over there. I started out the door and still laughing he said I bet you are a Democrat aren't you? I said I might be but I will tell you what I am not. I'm not a fucking idiot. I don't know why it made me so mad and so mad so quickly.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2020, 04:41 PM   #1713
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Actually started a month ago. I changed satellite carriers thinking I was doing the right thing since it was $68 cheaper a month and offered the same channels I've always had.

Fast forward a week after installation lost signal about 4 times that week. Two days after installation it needs an update. This means it shuts down in the middle of whatever I'm watching. It does offer a now/later button but after a few laters it updates itself.

Why does a brand new receiver need updating? Not just that once. I'm talking every 2 or 3 days since then.

Also and it is random but almost daily and sometimes several times and does it every night. It will cut itself off sort of. It plays a dish network commercial a silent commercial. It will flash up on the TV are you still there? No movement in a while. I'm like WTF! Leave my damn tv alone. I will update it when I want to and cut the son of a bitch off when I want to.

So this is what is pissing me off today and every day the last 30 days. So now I'm stuck with it for 2 yrs.

Edited to say: I forgot to mention the fools let their contract with the local channels here expire.WTF

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2022, 06:32 AM   #1714
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Well. Not really pissed off, just not a happy camper ( but I am when really camping!)
I bought a new phone case and it came with a hard screen protector. I brought the new case and switched it out at work. I know it came with those alcohol wipes, but I seemed to have left that on the kitchen table. Ok, so I'll wait to put the screen protector on later. So I put that in my pocket.

Went to lunch. Sat down. Crack! Cracked it good! ( insert Devo song. Whip it good!)

Ok, you can all share the earworm..lol

Your welcome. Lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2022, 04:24 PM   #1715
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,618 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I got a phone call from the hospital today. I’m supposed to have surgery on my eye Monday. I have a hole in my macular and I have serious visual problems in that eye. The hospital informed me it’s against the policy to perform surgeries until someone is six weeks from testing negative for Covid. I had Covid and then the Covid rash this month. I got treated in this system for Covid and the Covid rash. All the doctors and the surgeon knew I had Covid and the Covid rash. But nobody told me about this policy until today. I have had to jump through hoops to get medical leave from my new job. I have nursing aides coming to my house every day for two weeks to assist me while I recover. My husband has rearranged his entire life around my recovery. My daughter has rearranged all the babysitting needs around the surgery. I have medical equipment being delivered to my house. There are people lined up to bring meals to us every day for the next two weeks. All this is in play, and today TODAY the hospital calls and says oops we can’t do the surgery on you!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2022, 06:38 PM   #1716
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

I don't get possed off much mostly just aggregated. Seems the older I get the less tolerance I have of adults who let their children act out in public. This particular parent hatefully and loudly told her young son to close his mouth..then for the next hour she let him run wild and loud in the restaurant.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2022, 07:58 PM   #1717
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

About 2 months ago I replaced the battery in my truck and both front turn signal light bulbs. Recently one of them stopped working again. I've had a field mouse get into my AC vents somehow. I hope they haven't chewed on my wiring to my lights! (I'm pissed the lights aren't working again and pissed at the mice but mostly pissed that several auto makers are now coating the wiring with a Soy based product...better for the environment...that mice seem to love as a food product)
I had to drive through the city today with a cringe as I hope no police would pull me over for not signaling a left turn, because they might laugh at me when I say "mice ate my truck" ...pissed I need to set up my short-Femme ladder to the front of my truck so I can troubleshoot under the hood, or crawl under the dam thing.

Also pissed that someone yesterday stole my credit card # to make big purchases in Raleigh. Thank goodness for my bank catching it and immediately taking action.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2022, 07:24 AM   #1718
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Epic fail. Seriously. It's a do over for the fudge!

Errr... wasted time stirring and irritating by carpal tunnel.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2022, 12:20 AM   #1719
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,151 Times in 5,128 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

A texted picture from my sister of the whole fam sitting around in their Christmas pajamas opening presents today. I wasn't pissed off at my sister, just kind of sad/happy, but I was pissed off that I'm sick and couldn't be there.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2022, 05:04 PM   #1720
Toolio

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he or him
Relationship Status:
Single

Toolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST Reputation

What pissed me off today is my neighbor can dump yard waste from jobs on swale near my house but not keep his jungle maintain.....
Toolio is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toolio For This Useful Post: