Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-29-2020, 04:09 PM   #41
Starfish

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Married to my Forever

Starfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST Reputation

I know many down the gulf coast, but the house we rented is literally over the low tide line. The waves are rolling in and it is beautiful. Making my heart happy. ❤

There is nobody on the beach, it is a dog friendly house, I'm retired and my handsome, amazing wife is by my side.
Old 06-29-2020, 07:28 PM   #42
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Vacation Ideas

I think my idea for a vacation this year is stay home. I would like to go down east but would not take the chance. Some of my favorite trips down east included crossing into NY and then on to VT, NH and Maine. I would go one way up and one way back. I also had some wonderful travel to many states close to the boarder and down through the south. I love Tenn. and Texas. Xmas with my exs brother in Texas was fabulous, loved the river walk and the Alamo. Then up to Nashville for New Years. Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Mass., loved all those travels, good food, great folks. I think that I haven't finished with the U.S. yet LOL.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2022, 09:54 PM   #43
bicentennialjenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

bicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputation

Has anyone been to Greece and if so, did you visit any of the islands? I'd love recommendations on must-see things. I don't mind lots of walking and being out 13 hours a day to fit things in! My trip is set for early Oct and the weather should be nice... just figuring out where to go aside from Athens of course. Thinking a trip to Meteora, Cape Sounion, Delphi, and maybe a day flight to Santorini (but I've read it's probably better to pick another island). So far just tickets to Athens are booked. Looking forward to any tips or suggestions
bicentennialjenn is offline   Reply With Quote