Notices

Old 12-07-2019, 07:10 AM   #141
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
It's smells absolutely fabulous in the house as Mary was up baking till all hours!

We've planned a fabulous day trip for today and I can't wait for it to get started...
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2019, 03:20 PM   #142
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Update on Buddy-He is doing fine ..He was at the Vet this Wednesday for his neuter & microchip and additional boosters..i brought him home and felt a little guilty that i had neutered him and imagined he would not have given his consent...this troubled me but i tried to console myself that in the long run this will give him a longer and healthier life..he is quite busy trying to impress Tommi to give him a chance...cats are no different then people..fitting in can be daunting but i'm fairly confident at some point they will be great friends..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2019, 09:06 AM   #143
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~
It's smells absolutely fabulous in the house as Mary was up baking till all hours!

We've planned a fabulous day trip for today and I can't wait for it to get started...
Well no day trip today but once again the house smells fabulous thanks to Mary's baking.........

It will be a low key day out here on Green Acres filled with household chores then cooking something hopefully wonderful and fabulous for dinner!
Old 12-14-2019, 09:55 AM   #144
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Mom and I are going holiday shopping. It should be a hoot! Watch out for her mart cart. Haha.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2019, 10:20 AM   #145
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Mom and I are going holiday shopping. It should be a hoot! Watch out for her mart cart. Haha.

Chad,

I fear for you and your mother's safety! Tackling any shopping at the "mart" is bad enough but at this time of year it can be downright treacherous! IF you need to send out an SOS rest-assured I or someone will be there before someone can announce "clean-up on isle 3".....

And if it isn't to much trouble would you mind posting in the "what did you buy today" thread if you return safe and sound, mainly so I can stop worrying!
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2019, 06:06 PM   #146
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

We barely made it out alive!!
Haha!

Mom only ran over the small humans and elderly. Haha!

It is rough out there.

Quote:
Chad,

I fear for you and your mother's safety! Tackling any shopping at the "mart" is bad enough but at this time of year it can be downright treacherous! IF you need to send out an SOS rest-assured I or someone will be there before someone can announce "clean-up on isle 3".....

And if it isn't to much trouble would you mind posting in the "what did you buy today" thread if you return safe and sound, mainly so I can stop worrying!
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2019, 06:03 AM   #147
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I'm not only expecting a fabulous morning (nothing needs doing) but a whole fabulous day.........
Old 12-21-2019, 08:02 AM   #148
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Saturday

I am lounging this morning before the storm. Mom and I are going back out shopping.

Watch out citizens of Texas mom is driving the mart cart again! Haha!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2019, 02:32 PM   #149
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I am lounging this morning before the storm. Mom and I are going back out shopping.

Watch out citizens of Texas mom is driving the mart cart again! Haha!

OMG, you two are gluttons for punishment .......

I'm not an overly religious person, but I shall pray for a safe and sound return from this excursion.........

And again PLEASE post somewhere on your return to let me know you survived!
Old 12-21-2019, 08:18 PM   #150
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
OMG, you two are gluttons for punishment .......

I'm not an overly religious person, but I shall pray for a safe and sound return from this excursion.........

And again PLEASE post somewhere on your return to let me know you survived!
We are done. This shopping is hard on mom. She did well today but it wore her out. She is 87 and did her best but I did most of the running. It was a good day
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2020, 03:19 AM   #151
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~
Even tho I'm up extremely early today I'm ready to tear into the day.

I will began this fabulous morning with a bowl of Frosted Flakes, because they are grrrrreat! Next on the agenda is hauling stuff back to the garage or storage shed. Next it'll be on to my bedroom and the closet. I'll organizer the shelf's, (I'm not sure if it's my imagination but when things are a skewed I don't tend to sleep as well as when everything is in pie order), pull out a few items I've thought about donating, change the bedding, then dust & clean.

It's going to be a busy and productive morning......
Old 01-04-2020, 10:54 AM   #152
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
~~
Even tho I'm up extremely early today I'm ready to tear into the day.

I will began this fabulous morning with a bowl of Frosted Flakes, because they are grrrrreat! Next on the agenda is hauling stuff back to the garage or storage shed. Next it'll be on to my bedroom and the closet. I'll organizer the shelf's, (I'm not sure if it's my imagination but when things are a skewed I don't tend to sleep as well as when everything is in pie order), pull out a few items I've thought about donating, change the bedding, then dust & clean.

It's going to be a busy and productive morning......
What was going to be a quick drop off at both the garage and shed, turned into full blown organization and cleaning attacks! Between the 2 places I must of broke down at least 30 cardboard boxes of all shapes and sizes which are now bundled and in the recycling bins. Why so many boxes I'm not sure, but more than likely Mary was stock piling them in case we needed them for holiday shipping! I also gathered up other items from each location that needed tossing, put decorations back where they belonged, and finished by sweeping the floors!

SO for now at least, a place for everything and everything in its place....
Old 01-04-2020, 11:45 AM   #153
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2020, 04:48 PM   #154
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post

~
Oh sure, out playing in the snow while some of us are slaving away...
Old 01-18-2020, 08:35 AM   #155
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~
I'm alive and feeling great, it doesn't get more fabulous than that.....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2020, 08:41 AM   #156
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

It's fabulous to me...
weather has and will continue to cool off. I'll never get used to this weather!

Hot/warm outfits or cool/cold outfits????

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2020, 07:29 AM   #157
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~
It's fabulous in the fact I have next to nothing to do and plenty of time to do it in...
Old 01-25-2020, 08:10 AM   #158
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Having a nice and easy Saturday in my femme cave. Will watch the Republican thugs defend our gangster president, do a couple household chores, give myself a mani-pedi, start preparing to return to work.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2020, 08:41 AM   #159
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~~
It's pouring rain outside, there is a stay-at-home ban in effect, and I am crabby as heck,but I'm sure at some point things will turn around!
Old 04-25-2020, 09:33 AM   #160
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
~~~
It's pouring rain outside, there is a stay-at-home ban in effect, and I am crabby as heck,but I'm sure at some point things will get better!
Well, you don't want it to get better too soon. The weather is gorgeous here and people are hanging out at the beach in SoCal like they've never heard of COVID-19.

Tens of thousands flock to Orange County beaches as heat wave lingers over SoCal.https://abc7.com/society/heat-wave-d...aches/6127891/

My Saturday ain't so fabulous. I'm in the office, feeling stressed, grumpy, etc. But I still have a job and I'm not sick.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: