Old 04-27-2010, 12:29 PM   #1
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation
Default Jo's Kitchen (and yes, the coffee IS on...)

Hello my hunies and homies

By popular demand (well....a couple butches I know demanded it ), Jo's Kitchen is now open. The coffee is on, and there's always a good meal, a warm hug and some good conversation.

I hope that all of our old hunies and homies find their way home...and some new ones come to join our little family. This is a great place to hang out, visit with friends, get silly...all we ask is that you take note of the sign over the door...the one that says "Drama Free Zone."

For dinner tonight (since I'm not sure how many are gonna show up...) I've rolled a prime rib in kosher salt and crushed pepper (makes a nice crunchy crust), and of course a little au jus and horseradish for dunking and dipping....plus baked potatoes with all the trimmings, a nice green salad....and I might even break open a bottle of Merlot. There's cold Dr. Pepper in the fridge (cuz my baby lives here too)...and feel free to BYOB. For dessert....we might have to do my (in)famous hot fudge cake...just because.

Anyone hungry?