Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 03-16-2019, 12:47 PM   #7461
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Making it a pajama day.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2019, 03:03 PM   #7462
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Me too (Pajama Day). I even went shopping in my pajamas

At least no one knew I was in my pajamas, I think.

Unless they saw my slippers, which are unmistakably pajama cousins.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2019, 04:00 PM   #7463
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

black and grey squirrels chasing each other on the top of the fence..what fun!@@
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2019, 08:01 AM   #7464
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

The babies and I were in the bathroom (only one of us was invited) and Gracie was playing like a wee kitten as she tends to do. She kept trying to drag the hair trap from the tub out into the hallway and when I suggested that might not be a good idea, she moved onto the new plastic drain snake that I just got. It's thin, long, plastic and still in the packaging so it's grade A Gracie play stuffs. I have to admit, it was fun watching her get it stuck under the door and trying to drag it out into the hall. Meanwhile, Loki is all like 'pet me!' so I guess you could say my joy came from it being a typical Sunday with the creatures.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2019, 10:40 AM   #7465
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
The babies and I were in the bathroom (only one of us was invited) and Gracie was playing like a wee kitten as she tends to do. She kept trying to drag the hair trap from the tub out into the hallway and when I suggested that might not be a good idea, she moved onto the new plastic drain snake that I just got. It's thin, long, plastic and still in the packaging so it's grade A Gracie play stuffs. I have to admit, it was fun watching her get it stuck under the door and trying to drag it out into the hall. Meanwhile, Loki is all like 'pet me!' so I guess you could say my joy came from it being a typical Sunday with the creatures.
Did you get the long zig zag plastic thingy for cleaning drains? I have that and love it. Good for us girls with lots -o-hair.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2019, 06:20 PM   #7466
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Did you get the long zig zag plastic thingy for cleaning drains? I have that and love it. Good for us girls with lots -o-hair.
It is! I try to catch it before it goes down the drain but I forget to the use the trap more than I'd prefer so some slips away. Gotta get it some how!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2019, 09:41 PM   #7467
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

draino works great for the hair that slips through

I sat outdoors mostly and really enjoyed watching all the dogs play. Kevie and Jeffrey got to wrestling a little too rough and I had to call Jennifer out. She was so funny. When she did something really grand wrestling with Kevie and Jeffrey, she would stop for a few seconds and look over at me to make sure I had been watching her cool and brave moves. Both of them are quite a bit larger than my little pocket pittie Princess. I fell out laughing lots of times. But it got to the point I had to make her exit the game before she got squashed or seriously injured. She didn't mind because she came over to me . I knew what she wanted so I massaged her while I was saying "she is s-o-o-o pretty, Jennifer Avery is s-o-o-o pretty" about 500 times. She loves to be told how pretty she is! Cracks me up!

When I fed them tonight, Jennifer's bowl was close to Kevin so she sat on him while she ate. She has always climbed up and sat on him, especially when she is cold. Kevie never has seemed to mind.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2019, 08:52 AM   #7468
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The gift of a "gently loved" Kenwood stereo system for my apartment. It is several components, and will hold.....450 CD's! I am stoked!!!! (PS I do NOT even own that many CD's....but close...
Old 03-18-2019, 08:55 AM   #7469
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

An almost brand new little scooter for my vehicle, being donated to me. It is lightweight, easy to break down & reassemble and this will afford me so much more means of being social again.

The stars & Goddess have truly blessed me with this! Thank you Universe!!
Old 03-18-2019, 07:19 PM   #7470
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Confirmation received today that I am due a refund for several months of my health insurance premiums. And confirmation that I'm eligible for help paying future premiums.

A weight lifted....
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2019, 08:12 PM   #7471
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

It was a gorgeous day. Still a bit chilly out, but bright, sunny. We had a lot of errands to run and that made all that having to get in and out of the car and walk over and over again not so bad. Despite it being a great day weather wise , for whatever reason almost no one was out anywhere we went so we got through everything on our to do list in about ¼ the time it usually takes. Later went for lunch at a restaurant by the water and we were the only customers for about ½ an hour then a couple came in but still only four customers in the building during lunch rush – fantastic. And the food was so good, amazing. With the place dead as it was we were able to get a table right by a big picture window with a good view of the marshy area where some mallard ducks were waddling around, hanging out, and beyond that further out, a bit of a peek at the river. Just a very relaxing, unhurried day. Good company, great food, nice weather, got everything I needed at the store and stayed within budget so yeah, big smiles. Happy, happy day day.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2019, 08:33 PM   #7472
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Ah, three precious hours of alone time. I feigned illness (mostly) so didn't have to go to Bingo with Partner and Her mom. Also, helped that an episode was on TV about the Spanish Flu
I so much wanted a bit more time, but this caused a big "attitude adjustment."
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2019, 08:56 AM   #7473
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I could really get used to a telecommuting job. I'm loving this conference call in my pajamas while I'm playing online. I could totally get used to this.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2019, 06:38 PM   #7474
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I was watching last night's American Idol and saw a lady that reminded me of our very own Medusa in a few ways.

See her below!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2019, 07:21 PM   #7475
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

You know, I don't like country music but I liked her enthusiasm, really nice voice and seems like the kind of person to be fun to hang with ... hope she makes it BIG!

Thanks Genme!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2019, 05:34 PM   #7476
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

There is going to be an adoption real soon!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2019, 07:41 PM   #7477
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

The weather was beautiful today, and my loved ones all seem to be happy.

Just one of those days where I have felt deep gratitude.

Good music always helps, too.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2019, 04:55 AM   #7478
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

A cute note tucked inside my suitcase I found once I arrived back home......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2019, 07:27 AM   #7479
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post

A cute note tucked inside my suitcase I found once I arrived back home......
Those notes are the best! It's like added time to a wonderful experience 😍

Even...the notes that appear in the snail mail...they mean someone has been thinking of you !

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2019, 11:19 AM   #7480
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

finally changing the spark plugs in my truck. These newer vehicles make it quite challenging.

Tags
joy