Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-11-2015, 02:55 PM   #2621
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Aaron Rogers and the Packers win again
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2015, 03:49 PM   #2622
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

My Bears barely won...Bennett couldn't hold on to the ball and I still don't like Cutler as a QB

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2015, 06:49 PM   #2623
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Dallas lost again, so did Houston last Thursday. I have to say that both Texas teams are done for the season.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2015, 06:57 PM   #2624
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

GO PATRIOTS!!! big win over Dallas today. 30-6 neener neener
Old 10-11-2015, 07:31 PM   #2625
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
GO PATRIOTS!!! big win over Dallas today. 30-6 neener neener
Sorry I can't root for cheaters.

Albert Einstein
Old 10-11-2015, 08:39 PM   #2626
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,619 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Sorry I can't root for cheaters.
Then there are quite a few teams you can't root for. Here is a list of NFL Cheaters with their cheat scores. Click on each team for an in depth look at the things they have done to earn their cheat score. Interestingly enough out of 32 teams the Patriots have only amassed enough cheat points to be 23 on the list. There are 22 teams who are bigger cheaters. Not that anyone would know it.
http://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2015, 08:41 PM   #2627
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
Then there are quite a few teams you can't root for. Here is a list of NFL Cheaters with their cheat scores. Click on each team for an in depth look at the things they have done to earn their cheat score. Interestingly enough out of 32 teams the Patriots have only amassed enough cheat points to be 23 on the list. There are 22 teams who are bigger cheaters. Not that anyone would know it.
http://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/
I'm talking deflagate gate and how the team and brady got away with it.

Albert Einstein
Old 10-11-2015, 09:23 PM   #2628
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,619 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
I'm talking deflagate gate and how the team and brady got away with it.
Oh I wasn't confused about what you were referring to at all. I just figured in the interest of fair play, because we all like fair play, I would bring to anyone's attention who cares to click on the link all the teams who have been caught cheating and cheating in ways that make a little extra air in a ball seem rather tame. Funny how one doesn't hear much about all those scandals. I mean they are part of the public record and are available for all to see, but not much is ever made of them. The Broncos, the leagues number 1 cheaters, are guilty of using performance enhancing drugs, violating salary caps, spying on other teams practices, videotaping them, offensive linemen using a foreign substance on their arms to make it harder for defensemen to get a grip, and the list goes on. And I am not purposely singling out Denver, I just used them because they are the number 1 cheaters. But there are plenty of others. And plenty, 22 exactly, who are bigger cheaters than the Pats. So in the spirit of fair play and all I figured I would point that out. I know the pats are the team people seem to love to hate, but they have in no way cornered the market on cheating. Their offenses have been rather mild compared to most.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2015, 09:33 PM   #2629
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
Oh I wasn't confused about what you were referring to at all. I just figured in the interest of fair play, because we all like fair play, I would bring to anyone's attention who cares to click on the link all the teams who have been caught cheating and cheating in ways that make a little extra air in a ball seem rather tame. Funny how one doesn't hear much about all those scandals. I mean they are part of the public record and are available for all to see, but not much is ever made of them. The Broncos, the leagues number 1 cheaters, are guilty of using performance enhancing drugs, violating salary caps, spying on other teams practices, videotaping them, offensive linemen using a foreign substance on their arms to make it harder for defensemen to get a grip, and the list goes on. And I am not purposely singling out Denver, I just used them because they are the number 1 cheaters. But there are plenty of others. And plenty, 22 exactly, who are bigger cheaters than the Pats. So in the spirit of fair play and all I figured I would point that out. I know the pats are the team people seem to love to hate, but they have in no way cornered the market on cheating. Their offenses have been rather mild compared to most.
Cuz they haven't been caught till lately.

Albert Einstein
Old 10-12-2015, 04:51 AM   #2630
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Falcons 5-0. Another great year. It was a struggle but they pulled it off in OT. I'm so proud of them.
Old 10-12-2015, 07:38 AM   #2631
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

So super proud of my Pats! I was especially happy since my friend was at the game! (her first time seeing the Pats play!).

The Packers did well too...made me a happy girl!

Old 10-16-2015, 12:10 AM   #2632
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Saints stomped on the Falcons last night!

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2015, 10:51 AM   #2633
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

why yes....yes I am.....

highlight of my day is, of course, tonight's Patriots/ Colts game...

GO PATS!!! Go Panthers!
Old 10-18-2015, 02:29 PM   #2634
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

For the first time since 1988 the Bengals are 6-0! I am a very happy butch.

WHO DEY!
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2015, 02:41 PM   #2635
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
For the first time since 1988 the Bengals are 6-0! I am a very happy butch.

WHO DEY!
I was just coming to post about how awesome the Bengals look this year!

Old 10-18-2015, 02:43 PM   #2636
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I was hopeful for the Browns...but that game looked like some keystone cops deal...

A sloppy win for Denver...it was a tight game...
Old 10-18-2015, 02:49 PM   #2637
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I was just coming to post about how awesome the Bengals look this year!

Thanks Cinna! It's been a long time coming and I am overjoyed. Maybe I had to leave town for them to start kicking ass.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2015, 03:02 PM   #2638
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Now thats how you block an extra point kick!

Playback on other sites is disabled so click on the youtube icon to watch.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2015, 04:30 PM   #2639
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Another blown lead by the Seahawks in the 4th Quarter!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 06:37 PM   #2640
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default Are you ready for some football?

NO!

lol, just playing - carry on.

(lol, this is like the virtual equivalent of someone standing in front of the TV trying to have a conversation during the game, isn't it?)

Last edited by Smiling; 10-19-2015 at 06:38 PM. Reason: ETA: You'll miss me when I'm offline!
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports