Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 05-08-2013, 10:39 AM   #1
femm_cb

How Do You Identify?:
Bitch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BITCH

femm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Hello from Orlando

Wooo hooo! I finally got my 30 replies in and can now start a thread of my own (guess I'm a big girl now - ha! )

As it states, I am from Orlando. Married to a wonderful butch woman for less then a year (together a total of five years). I fall in love with her every morning when she brings me coffee.

We own a process serving business here that my parents turned over to me after running it for almost 20 years. I run the business, J only does the financial part of it.

As cheesey as it sounds, I am glad to be here. This place is much better then the *other one*. The topics and responses appear to be more current and I like that.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day - Enjoy the warm weather (high 80's here today and low 90's this weekend)
Old 05-08-2013, 10:43 AM   #2
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome!! Myself and Guy live in Tampa, FL so we are neighbors! Actually, there is a Florida thread, so you may want to check that out!
Old 05-08-2013, 10:45 AM   #3
femm_cb

How Do You Identify?:
Bitch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BITCH

femm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputation
Default Awesome!

I will check it out. Thanks for the tip.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:49 AM   #4
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

It is nice meeting you and hugs!!!
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2013, 10:53 AM   #5
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome femm_cb! Ruffryder and myself also live in Orlando We will be living near the Mall at Millenia after May 20th. Maybe we can all meet up for dinner?

Zimmeh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2013, 11:25 AM   #6
femm_cb

How Do You Identify?:
Bitch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BITCH

Default Of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
Welcome femm_cb! Ruffryder and myself also live in Orlando We will be living near the Mall at Millenia after May 20th. Maybe we can all meet up for dinner?

Zimmeh
Jill and I live in Winter Park (most folks wouldn't know WP area). Where are ya'll living in the meantime?

Dinner sounds great. Mimi's Cafe is my favorite place over by the mall
Old 05-09-2013, 04:31 AM   #7
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:07 AM   #8
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

We are currently living by the airport. I will pm you my phone number!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by femm_cb View Post
Jill and I live in Winter Park (most folks wouldn't know WP area). Where are ya'll living in the meantime?

Dinner sounds great. Mimi's Cafe is my favorite place over by the mall
Old 10-21-2013, 04:12 PM   #9
Cronopia

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Cronopia Has the BEST ReputationCronopia Has the BEST ReputationCronopia Has the BEST ReputationCronopia Has the BEST ReputationCronopia Has the BEST ReputationCronopia Has the BEST ReputationCronopia Has the BEST ReputationCronopia Has the BEST ReputationCronopia Has the BEST ReputationCronopia Has the BEST ReputationCronopia Has the BEST Reputation

Hi, I am trying to get my post count up so I can do my intro. I ALSO live in Orlando. Everyone should know where Winter Park is if anything for the movies in the park each month. Enzian <3. Welcome.
Cronopia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 06:24 AM   #10
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 06:17 PM   #11
CornCountryFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

CornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet from another newbie!
CornCountryFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 06:19 PM   #12
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Hi, CornCountryFemme, you might want to check the date of the last post on each thread. Some of these folks are not newbies anymore .
BTW, welcome!
Jennifer

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 01:46 AM   #13
VanyllaVenom

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

VanyllaVenom Has the BEST ReputationVanyllaVenom Has the BEST ReputationVanyllaVenom Has the BEST ReputationVanyllaVenom Has the BEST ReputationVanyllaVenom Has the BEST ReputationVanyllaVenom Has the BEST ReputationVanyllaVenom Has the BEST ReputationVanyllaVenom Has the BEST ReputationVanyllaVenom Has the BEST ReputationVanyllaVenom Has the BEST ReputationVanyllaVenom Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey All!

Hi everyone my name is Heather. I'm a little north of Orlando, and I couldn't make a new thread so.. here I am posting. I'm almost 31, a femme, single and just wanting to meet new people. Normally I'm on late at night through early morning. Feel free to message me to say hi
VanyllaVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VanyllaVenom For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2015, 11:56 AM   #14
fierdancer38

How Do You Identify?:
bisexual /soft butch

fierdancer38 is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone, I'm also in the orlando area (Oviedo). I'm 38, Single, tomboy, mom of 2, f/t college student, and would love to make some new friends
fierdancer38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 02:57 PM   #15
oboejive

How Do You Identify?:
Open lesbian and more femme-ish (although not much for labels) :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lee, she
Relationship Status:
Seeking Friends

oboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputation

Hey there! I'm Lee (33) and from South Florida (Fort Lauderdale) but get up to Orlando often to play concerts. I'm always up for making new friends.
oboejive is offline   Reply With Quote