Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 03-05-2010, 04:57 PM   #1
tribalwomon

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

tribalwomon will become famous soon enough
Default Voice...

Just got off the phone ..with someone on TAGGED.....she gave me her phone number.. to call her...after a few emails..I called her..it was very unnerving...the silences....My voice..always seems to bother ... the wimmin I talk to...It is now painful for me to talk to strangers....afraid of the reactions...I used to love ...the sound of my voice....now ..I'm very uncertain....Been thinking of ways to change it...But then..I wouldn't be me....Irene
tribalwomon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tribalwomon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2010, 04:59 PM   #2
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Curious, what is wrong with your voice.?
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:03 PM   #3
sweetcali
BFP Angel

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Yes I have a status.

Location: I ride a cowboy in Rodeo in the communist nation of the isle of cali.
sweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputation

Huh???

sweetcali
sweetcali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:17 PM   #4
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry you feel weird!
Old 03-05-2010, 06:44 PM   #5
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

You shouldnt ever have to change any part of who u r for any reason,I dont know what is wrong with the world to day.One thing I have noticed is ppl r becomeing way more careful becaues of on line probs(not saying u r at all) lots has been put on the TV about being careful.
I have much of the same prob cause I have a deep male voice that many think im my son unless they have spoken to me a fue times on the phone.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2010, 09:32 PM   #6
tribalwomon

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

tribalwomon will become famous soon enough
Default my voice

My voice is very young sounding....I'm 55...I'm told all the time my voice doesn't fit me.....it's soft...girlish....i'm a womon of color(black-japanese)...no cussing..no slang..But if they would just get to know me...the voice does fit me...I'm different...I need to find more black wimmin...who will accept me.. my little girl..persona...so i'm just being silly...My friend triffany.. she is a black lesbian..she accepts me...my BFF......so maybe..I will find others...
tribalwomon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tribalwomon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2010, 09:35 PM   #7
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribalwomon View Post
My voice is very young sounding....I'm 55...I'm told all the time my voice doesn't fit me.....it's soft...girlish....i'm a womon of color(black-japanese)...no cussing..no slang..But if they would just get to know me...the voice does fit me...I'm different...I need to find more black wimmin...who will accept me.. my little girl..persona...so i'm just being silly...My friend triffany.. she is a black lesbian..she accepts me...my BFF......so maybe..I will find others...

Tribal...

You are unique, and no one should tell you how to talk, act, dress, be, find yourself an inner circle that accepts you for the person you are...

Welcome to the Planet!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2010, 09:41 PM   #8
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Just got off the phone ..with someone on TAGGED.....she gave me her phone number.. to call her...after a few emails..I called her..it was very unnerving...the silences....My voice..always seems to bother ... the wimmin I talk to...It is now painful for me to talk to strangers....afraid of the reactions...I used to love ...the sound of my voice....now ..I'm very uncertain....Been thinking of ways to change it...But then..I wouldn't be me....Irene

Sweet Irene....

The problem is CLEARLY not YOURS, my darling......it is THEIR problem. Don't let the timbre of Your voice keep You from reaching out to anyone You wish!

And You said it best.....if You forced change in Your voice, You wouldn't be You.....<smile>

And there You have it!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2010, 11:00 PM   #9
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hi and welcome!

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 11:27 PM   #10
sweetcali
BFP Angel

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Yes I have a status.

Location: I ride a cowboy in Rodeo in the communist nation of the isle of cali.
sweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Yeah what they said!!!!

sweetcali
sweetcali is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetcali For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 06:26 PM   #11
Gryph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful girl

Gryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST Reputation

My girl doesn't sound her age either and she is 51, quite honestly I love that about her! She sounds so sexy and(to me) looks just as sexy. Part of the whole package was the sexy voice to go along with a wonderful woman and girl.

Take heart, don't let those who have no class get ya down, after all its their loss, not yours.

"The three things that bring the most balance into my life, Will, Intent and Purpose. With out these there is no honor." - Storm Cloud Woman
Gryph is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gryph For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 08:29 PM   #12
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Oh honey! My heart just goes out to you!

Okay, I don't know anything from tagged or any of the other matchmaking sites, but I DO know that there are plenty of girls here on the Planet, and there are plenty of wonderful partners for us too. Maybe you might consider just hanging around here with us for a while? Post some, read some, make friends?

For me, that worked better than anything else, because I had a chance to talk with people and really get to know them.
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 09:14 PM   #13
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default Voice

Quote:

Who you are is beautiful...You are unique and 1 of a kind!
Often on the phone people who call ask if my mom is home...lol
I just laugh at that and say, I am the mom.Can I help you? Smile

But seriously;
In relationships, alot of people actually think a femme voice like that is very sexy..Well in my experience, that is what I have come to know.

Don't change a thing. Own who you are and hold your head high!

JUST BECAUSE YOU HOLD SOMETHING UNIQUE,
DOES NOT MEAN YOU DON'T FIT IN,
OR THAT YOUR NOT PART OF THIS BIG PUZZLE!

Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2017, 12:15 PM   #14
DressyFemme

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Relationship Status:
MARRIED :)

DressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Voice issues....

I was a preemie (1 month early) and was told that there was a problem with the incubator I was in and I developed an acute respiratory infection... so I ended up with a very deep loud voice for life. I was teased about it incessantly in school and it probably played a role in my eating disorder and depression. I used to love to sing and stopped because my dad would sing over me... i kinda gave up. Being an Anglophile and British by birth I found myself using a British accent at work, where as an administrative assistant I was praised for having a good phone voice especially interacting with the elderly. Then we got a new HR rep and suddenly it was noted that I was speaking too loudly and I got put on probation. I literally twisted myself into a pretzel trying to speak less loudly which was quite traumatic. I was eventually fired. I'm now very self conscious about my speaking voice and singing voice. Tried singing in church only to have the minister say he wished he could sing so low. **ack**. I'm seriously considering getting speech therapy... but part of me still loves to sing in the car, wants to say F You to the naysayers, take singing lessons and try out for The Voice someday....? I can dream....
DressyFemme is offline   Reply With Quote