Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

It is now 64 and raining, that's why my plans were cancelled, I ain't going out in this mess.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2017, 03:28 PM   #3582
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weather Report

82 degrees and sunny in central Texas.

Beautiful outside.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2017, 10:06 AM   #3583
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

WINDY

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2017, 10:43 AM   #3584
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weather Report

63 degrees, sunny, and super windy in central Texas.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2017, 11:11 AM   #3585
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Still totally strange to me to keep writing this:

Pouring, pouring, pouring rain.
More of the same.

It was a miracle that the sun was out all day and we had no rain yesterday for the Women's March.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2017, 12:19 PM   #3586
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

From weather.com,

... SIGNIFICANT SEVERE WEATHER OUTBREAK TODAY AND TONIGHT... A SIGNIFICANT OUTBREAK OF SEVERE WEATHER IS EXPECTED ACROSS WEST- CENTRAL AND SOUTHWEST FLORIDA TODAY AND EARLY TONIGHT. SUPERCELL THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED TO DEVELOP LATER TODAY AHEAD OF A SQUALL-LINE THAT WILL MOVE QUICKLY THROUGH THE REGION LATER THIS AFTERNOON AND EVENING. THE POTENTIAL EXISTS FOR LARGE HAIL, GUSTY WINDS 60-80 MPH AND TORNADOES, SOME OF WHICH COULD BE STRONG AND LONG-LIVED. RESIDENTS AND VISITORS ARE URGED TO CLOSELY MONITOR THE WEATHER THROUGHOUT THE DAY. PLEASE HEED ANY WARNINGS AND SEEK SHELTER QUICKLY IF WARNINGS ARE ISSUED FOR YOUR AREA. THESE COULD BE VERY DANGEROUS STORMS.

No rain for us thus far, but the wind is howling! The storms are predicted to hit this area in a couple of hours. Hopefully, the winds will not increase and no tornadoes will develop.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2017, 03:51 PM   #3587
Eightballrunner1

How Do You Identify?:
butch

Eightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST Reputation

ITs cold, damp with rain, the kind of weather I can do without.
Eightballrunner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eightballrunner1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2017, 03:53 PM   #3588
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

64 and sunny with a lot of wind.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2017, 04:57 PM   #3589
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

It is getting really nasty outside, rain, strong winds, hail. A tornado was spotted 1/2 a mile North of my house, luckily for me it is moving northeast & away from me. I will take on a hurricane any day rather than deal with a tornado. The weather guy says they spotted 6 waterspouts coming ashore from the Gulf. Scary!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2017, 05:19 PM   #3590
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

The rain is starting now and will continue through Tuesday night. We already have a flood warning for Monday night.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2017, 05:16 AM   #3591
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Stormy Monday

Another storm has rolled in. It's pouring in my city and has been since yesterday. There are Flash-Flood warnings in my neighborhood. I'm gonna brave it this morning and drive into work, but I will turn around and come home if the water is dangerously high.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2017, 06:04 AM   #3592
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Another storm has rolled in. It's pouring in my city and has been since yesterday. There are Flash-Flood warnings in my neighborhood. I'm gonna brave it this morning and drive into work, but I will turn around and come home if the water is dangerously high.
Be safe! Flash floods aren't anything to play with. If today is a day you could get away with working at home, I'd do that.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2017, 07:33 AM   #3593
Brisa

How Do You Identify?:
Female

Brisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Brisa

Jersey shore...strong wind advisory, gusts up to 60 MPH, secure all loose objects, flood warnings all along the coast

The wind is scary right now.
Brisa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brisa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2017, 08:01 AM   #3594
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Be safe! Flash floods aren't anything to play with. If today is a day you could get away with working at home, I'd do that.
Thanks, Gemme. I made it in with no problems at all. The rain stopped shortly before I got on the road. I traveled on the main roads instead of the back roads and that helped a lot.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2017, 09:09 AM   #3595
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Ok, I am over the rain now.

The flash flood warning I got on my phone yesterday, came with a very loud alarm. If I had been driving, it may have startled me in a very bad way.

Yesterday, it literally poured the entire day. We have little rivers, waterfalls where there are usually dry rocks, people had to be rescued from their cars, a little car went floating down the street, the 710 freeway looked like a river, etc.

This is not usual for us in So. CA!

Allowing 50 minutes for my drive to work instead of the usual 20-30.

Stay safe all.

Oh, tornado warning this morning for Santa Barbara!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2017, 09:39 AM   #3596
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Rain mixed with snow this afternoon and evening.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2017, 12:22 PM   #3597
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Weather Report

75 degrees and sunny in central Texas.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2017, 12:39 PM   #3598
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Snowing here now.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2017, 07:12 PM   #3599
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

It's raining like it's angry here. Wind advisory and flood warnings are in effect. Can you say Nor'easter?

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 05:31 AM   #3600
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Gov. Brown Declares State of Emergency

Gov. Brown declares state of emergency after storms cause flooding, erosion, highway damage.

After another round of heavy rains soaked parts of California, Gov. Jerry Brown declared a state of emergency late Monday for several counties dealing with an estimated tens of million dollars in damage from flooding, erosion, and mud flows.

(Photo: Monica M. Davey, European Pressphoto Agency)

The governor’s order cited the destruction to roads and highways from the so-called atmospheric river that has pummeled Southern California, the Central Coast, the San Joaquin Valley and the Bay Area since early January. A second emergency declaration was also issued for a spate of Northern California counties battered by rainstorms.

The emergency order clears the way for requesting federal emergency assistance funds for highway repairs and reconstruction.

The rains that deluged Southern California over the weekend continued Monday, with showers punctuated by bursts of sunshine. Hail was reported in Burbank and snow was anticipated in the Antelope Valley.

On another related topic, the drought is ending north of the San Francisco area ...

More at the latimes.com and at USAToday.com.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:

Tags
rain, weather