Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 02-01-2013, 05:57 PM   #10061
Ang

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Ang Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing that good things lie ahead for me and my health.
Ang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ang For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 06:10 PM   #10062
jcisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
just JC
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
the hardest to learn was the least complicated

Thanked 1,157 Times in 318 Posts
jcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputation
Default in my mind..

plainand simple she is..just her...
Old 02-01-2013, 06:43 PM   #10063
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind right now is money. I hate that stuff. You have to have it for rent, electricity, water, garbage pick up, food, clothing, heat, a vehicle, gas for the vehicle... All of these things I just can't live without. I don't mind not having a lot... I am perfectly content actually without most things... but why is everything I HAVE to have becoming SO DARN EXPENSIVE...
Old 02-01-2013, 06:57 PM   #10064
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

every day on facebook I see so many wonderful animals up for adoption or ready to be destroyed. It breaks my heart. Last week I gave 100.00 to help move a dog from a kill shelter to a rescue knowing that she was older and may spend the rest of her life in that shelter or worse. I'm so fucking sick of the irresponsibility of humans. The idiot who decides its ok to go get a puppy with a new relationship and then they break up and the dog goes to the pound. So sick of the puppy seekers and assholes who give a dog up because they move or use the fucking excuse "I just don't have time." Well you should have thought about that when you took a living thing into your life.

I am heartbroken lately over the vast amount of neglect I see towards animals. I wish I would win the lotto because i'd damn sure take a major chunk out of this stupid shit.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 01:32 AM   #10065
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

The tears I have cried tonight. For what? I don't know. I wish I had the answer to that. Nerves? Being tired? Wishing? I don't know if I can cry anymore tonight. I will make a pot of tea and wait for this to pass.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 01:41 AM   #10066
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy View Post
The tears I have cried tonight. For what? I don't know. I wish I had the answer to that. Nerves? Being tired? Wishing? I don't know if I can cry anymore tonight. I will make a pot of tea and wait for this to pass.
sorry your hurting..
Old 02-02-2013, 01:47 AM   #10067
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBUTCH View Post
sorry your hurting..
Thanks. I don't know what this is. I don't want to sound cliche and say cramps but I am thinking there's just a lot coming out tonight, a change in energy. I am hoping it's a cleanse because this came out of nowhere. I will be alright, I just need to allow myself to come back together.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 01:49 AM   #10068
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy View Post
Thanks. I don't know what this is. I don't want to sound cliche and say cramps but I am thinking there's just a lot coming out tonight, a change in energy. I am hoping it's a cleanse because this came out of nowhere. I will be alright, I just need to allow myself to come back together.
you can sound anyway you like- if you hurt you hurt the cause is irrelevant
shifting in energy is always hard - I wish you the best at coming back to your center
Old 02-02-2013, 03:01 AM   #10069
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I keep going further and further into myself and pulling out things that I didn't know were sitting there. My temper may also be flaring and it's probably completely invalid as to why.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 01:57 PM   #10070
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am not sure... But I don't think its a good sign when your toes get a purple look from hanging off the bed. Yep my ankle is still swollen. Time for a visit to the walk in clinic.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 02:15 PM   #10071
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I have a lot in my head but at the same time I am fluttering with relaxing energy. All good things! There are some good people in there too
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 02:22 PM   #10072
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

I share Sachita's concern for the neglect of animals in our society. There are so many adoptable dogs and cats being killed every day even right now in shelters because selfish owners just dont give a fuck.

These loving beautiful creatures deserve to live and not pay for the stupidity of those who claimed them. To see so many babies killed makes me sick to my core. If any of you can foster or adopt. Please do. Do it today.

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 03:13 PM   #10073
SoulShineFemme

How Do You Identify?:
All girl. All the time.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Married to my beloved ONLY

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,363 Times in 455 Posts
SoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST Reputation

The challenges I am facing next week and my strong desire to overcome them all.
SoulShineFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SoulShineFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 07:12 PM   #10074
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

10:30 tomorrow morning...

After looking at a friend's Cathedral pictures she recently took, I'm feeling a little homesick for a morning of sitting through Mass. I'm not a practicing Catholic anymore but still feel attached to it at times. When at the hospital I still say I'm Catholic and would still feel right having a priest come in for my last rights. It was so deeply ingrained into my every fiber growing up that no matter how I say I am not a part of any organized religion, I have moments like this where I desire to be around it. I think the last time I sat through Mass was about 10 years ago. I have no intention to make it a regular thing... and this may very well hold me for another 10 years, but for now I just have a sudden need to be present. To be wittness. To go through the motions. To have that old familiarity. To walk in quietly, sit by myself, attend the service, say all the prayers that I haven't said in forever but would easily say them as if I had never skipped a Sunday, and leave. I don't want to speak to anyone, be recognized or even acknowledged but I know that isn't so. That if nothing else, when it's time to give peace to others it's inevitable or when I walk out to leave the priest will be standing there to see each and every person off and will extend his hand to me. But if this is all I have to do to have an hour or so (depending on how winded the priest is) to get that moment of homecoming, I will. Oh boy do I hope the homily isn't a rant that is going to be a disappointment. Guess we'll see...
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 07:16 PM   #10075
Daktari

Default Life in...

...abundance.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 07:38 PM   #10076
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

my furkids they are so cuddly jules is on the arm of the couch phoebe on my feet grace is snoozing on the other couch
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 07:52 PM   #10077
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Cuddling, Valentines and how many beer it will take to get me through the game tomorrow. Oh boy.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 09:25 PM   #10078
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Late night randomness...
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 10:26 PM   #10079
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Family movie night
Old 02-02-2013, 10:49 PM   #10080
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,325 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post: