Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Ralph Lauren Euphoria Intense for Men
Ralph Lauren Safari
Caliber by Stetson
Chrome by Azzaro
Old Spice Timber body spray

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2015, 09:12 PM   #302
Ts_kaijira

How Do You Identify?:
Tommi's Kaijira
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
tied up

Ts_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default My scent... Hys Scent

Oh he seems to love all natural scents, and I can wow him with nothing at all, but I do notice reaction to "Opium".

Me? When he puts on A*men I so swoon. I mean seriously react!! Honey, I will do anything you ask. And more!!
Old 08-06-2015, 09:21 PM   #303
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Halston Z-14
Aramis
Acqua Di Gio
Burberry
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2015, 09:40 PM   #304
JRM

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Not looking

JRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST Reputation

I'm an Armani and Calvin Kline person.. Aqua di gio... Armani code... Eternity
JRM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JRM For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2015, 10:10 PM   #305
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Escada, Island Kiss*
Dolce and Gabbana, La Luna
Versace, Yellow Diamonds
Michael Kors, Michael

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2015, 11:06 PM   #306
Cole610

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You, Dude
Relationship Status:
Single

Cole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST Reputation

Ok I have found the best scent in the whole world.
Theirry Muglers A-Men,Pure Havane. It smells like sweet tobacco and chocolate.
Its beyond good.
Cole610 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cole610 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2016, 01:59 PM   #307
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I ran into a discussion about scents that remind one of a Catholic Church, and I thought I would share:

http://www.fragrantica.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=34581

Anybody tried any of these?

Also - lately if I wear a perfume/cologne, it's some concoction partially of my own making. But scents I have loved:

When I was a young teen: femme by rocha and love's baby soft and some sandalwood hippie oil
Opium reminds me of being 16-20 years old. It's one a lot of people hate, so I gave it up for the most part, but I loved it.
I also love coco by Chanel as well as Chanel #9 (which smells like innocence and old books)
I also like obsession and obsession for men - both can be heavy though and people sometimes whine so I don't wear them much.
I love Paloma Picasso perfume - someone told me once I smelled like delicious ice cream when I was wearing it.
Sometimes I wear sugar daddy men's cologne and it's alright - has a few good notes. I think it has some leather and tobacco in it but it still seems a bit light somehow. I actually like it better after a few hours.
Oh and I am a little partial to the smell of vanilla which I hear people complain about too.
Oh, and I have been guilty of a little drakkar nois from time to time.
Oh and Amber/white/Egyptian/Arabian musk I am a bit fond of.

There are 3 lotions I've used over the past few years that seem really intoxicating-smelling to me. One is a sandalwood (one of my perennial favorite smells), one is a cherry blossom, and one is a mint that smells like heaven but not much like mint.

I generally like spicy, incensy, musky - but the real world doesn't. some floral I like, but only some, and not so many fruit smells unless they are sufficiently spicy/incensy. Oh, I also like wood smells, tobacco and leather smells.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl

Last edited by Nat; 03-21-2016 at 02:16 PM.
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2016, 02:12 PM   #308
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I remember visiting a friend in Taos about 8 years ago, and the New Mexico olive (forestiera neomexicana) trees were wonderfully fragrant. That smell was hypnotizingly compelling to me. I would have bottled it if I could have.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl

Last edited by Nat; 03-21-2016 at 02:21 PM.
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2016, 04:46 PM   #309
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,299 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Burberry The Beat - clean scent, linen, slightly musky, and floral but not sweet

This is a description:

"An intense and energetic scent with warm top notes of bergamot, cardamom, pink pepper and mandarin. Heart notes of Ceylon tea, iris and bluebell add a floral texture. White musk, vetiver and cedar wood give depth to this sensual fragrance"
Old 03-21-2016, 05:49 PM   #310
storyspinner70

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

storyspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputation

I used to wear several orange perfumes but it's very hard to get an orange note to hang around for very long, and I found the majority of them used musky or floral undertones that were just too too heavy for me and my body chemistry. Smells seem to be amplified incredibly by my chemistry as I get older, so I have to be very very careful. lol The people around me are thankful for that, as well.

Now I just use either Satsuma Perfume Oil from The Body Shop or, when that's unavailable (they love to discontinue it then bring it back in one form or another) or essential oils I create myself. I go for notes of mandarin, lemon, grapefruit, pineapple and plum - very sweet and earthy.
Old 07-05-2017, 04:37 PM   #311
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,004 Times in 9,946 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

My favorite signature scent is an custom scented oil:

Jasmine with an undisclosed few drops of Ylang Ylang.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2017, 04:51 PM   #312
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2017, 04:58 PM   #313
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

I still love Cherry/Japanese Cherry Blossom.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2017, 09:09 PM   #314
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

recently had pleasure of experiencing a scent called Si by Armani....and all I can say is....damn but it is very nice!
Old 07-06-2017, 12:28 AM   #315
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

Calvin Klein's Obsession for women... I find most scents overwhelming... This one is subtle...
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2017, 01:22 AM   #316
hopelessromantic69

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
all male
Relationship Status:
Single but unavailable

hopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputation

John Varvatos...I think you will like it....
Old 07-06-2017, 01:59 AM   #317
snowbunny_fembot

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I like my bubble...

snowbunny_fembot Has the BEST Reputationsnowbunny_fembot Has the BEST Reputationsnowbunny_fembot Has the BEST Reputationsnowbunny_fembot Has the BEST Reputationsnowbunny_fembot Has the BEST Reputationsnowbunny_fembot Has the BEST Reputationsnowbunny_fembot Has the BEST Reputationsnowbunny_fembot Has the BEST Reputationsnowbunny_fembot Has the BEST Reputationsnowbunny_fembot Has the BEST Reputationsnowbunny_fembot Has the BEST Reputation
Default ...

Mmm Prada candy... It's the secret weapon!!
snowbunny_fembot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snowbunny_fembot For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2017, 07:42 AM   #318
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Scent

I like Diesel from Germany. That's most of what I wear. It smells good, light and get compliments from the ladies. Seldom I wear a light musk.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2017, 09:57 AM   #319
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
I like Diesel from Germany. That's most of what I wear. It smells good, light and get compliments from the ladies. Seldom I wear a light musk.
A lover several years back gave me a bottle of Diesel..she chose that for me...and it IS a very good cologne. I may get a new one again....I LOVED it & like you, I got so many compliments when I wore it!
Old 07-15-2017, 06:54 PM   #320
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
I rarely get the opportunity to wear fragrance since most spaces are scent free.

When I have the opportunity my scent of choice is Donna Karan Cashmere.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote