Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 09-29-2019, 06:52 AM   #421
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPearl View Post
It depends... If someone has a negative mindset, attitude, or energy then I may refrain but it really depends on the situation and other factors involved...

Is it better to give your business to a random company or make the effort to find a LGBTQ+ business to support?
It really depends on the circumstances, honestly.
If you need X product as quickly as possible (not merely want) order it from whomever will provide it faster (probably one of two online merchants).
If waiting for the item is feasible, by all means order your conscious.

ISBT take a vacation on hurricane stricken Puerto Rico or give a check to a relief organization earmarked for PR's assistance?
Old 12-17-2019, 03:07 PM   #422
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
It really depends on the circumstances, honestly.
If you need X product as quickly as possible (not merely want) order it from whomever will provide it faster (probably one of two online merchants).
If waiting for the item is feasible, by all means order your conscious.

ISBT take a vacation on hurricane stricken Puerto Rico or give a check to a relief organization earmarked for PR's assistance?
I NEVER donate cash, but I will give donations in other forms such as clothes, food, supplies, etc etc

ISBT Do the cooking or clean up the mess afterwards
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 01:24 PM   #423
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,352 Times in 862 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I NEVER donate cash, but I will give donations in other forms such as clothes, food, supplies, etc etc

ISBT Do the cooking or clean up the mess afterwards
It depends on what the meal is. I cook I clean at the same time. When I have everything cooking on the stove I will do whatever dishes are in the sink.

Is it better to do a huge grocery shopping trip and buy everything at once or shop a couple of times? (a week/mo.)
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 03:28 PM   #424
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
It depends on what the meal is. I cook I clean at the same time. When I have everything cooking on the stove I will do whatever dishes are in the sink.

Is it better to do a huge grocery shopping trip and buy everything at once or shop a couple of times? (a week/mo.)
btw...you cook exactly as I do, cleaning up as you go along

Shop a couple of times a week. I am not fond of meat, bread, etc etc that's been frozen

ITB to use a Uber or a Taxi Cab......
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2020, 12:24 PM   #425
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Is It Better To...

Quote:
ITB to use a Uber or a Taxi Cab......
Taxi Cab. I won't use Uber the scandals and never-ending bad publicity alone deters me from using their services.

Is it better to dye your hair or accept the transition and go grey gracefully?
The Following User Says Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2020, 12:45 PM   #426
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Taxi Cab. I won't use Uber the scandals and never-ending bad publicity alone deters me from using their services.

Is it better to dye your hair or accept the transition and go grey gracefully?
If it makes a person feel better about there-self I'm all for dying, but personally I know I'll never be dying mine!

Is it better to skirt an issue so as to not make waves or call a spade a spade...
Old 01-01-2020, 02:28 PM   #427
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
If it makes a person feel better about there-self I'm all for dying, but personally I know I'll never be dying mine!

Is it better to skirt an issue so as to not make waves or call a spade a spade...
As a Texan I can go round and round the bush to skirt the issue. Is it better? No.

Is it better to date the one that wants you or wait for the one you want,?
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 03:34 PM   #428
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Post Is It Better To...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Is it better to date the one that wants you or wait for the one you want,?
I personally would wait for the one that I want.

For someone that doesn't drink....Is it better to attend cocktail hour to network prior to an event or just skip cocktail hour and show up for the main event?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2020, 04:09 PM   #429
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I personally would wait for the one that I want.

For someone that doesn't drink....Is it better to attend cocktail hour to network prior to an event or just skip cocktail hour and show up for the main event?
As a professional I attend a lot of business cocktail parties. Just discreetly ask the bartender to fix you a soft drink that looks like a cocktail.

Would you rather stay home or go to a party?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2020, 07:36 AM   #430
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
As a professional I attend a lot of business cocktail parties. Just discreetly ask the bartender to fix you a soft drink that looks like a cocktail.

Would you rather stay home or go to a party?
IF that party is in Chicago count me in, otherwise stay home!

Is it better to workout at a gym or do workouts in the privacy of your own home?
Old 01-02-2020, 12:24 PM   #431
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,395 Times in 2,598 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Is it better

Moe asks, better to go to a gym or exercise at home.

I would suggest it is better at home as:
It saves money.
You don't have to get dressed to go out in bad weather.
You don't have to wait for someone else to finish using the apparatus you want to use (as you own it with the money you saved buying a gym membership).
You don't feel as though you need special clothes to exercise.
You don't have to put up with those wonderful work-out odors from others.
Taking a vacation does not mean you lose money by not going to the gym.

IS IT BETTER to: Try a totally different food or stick to what you know?
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2020, 08:38 AM   #432
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
IS IT BETTER to: Try a totally different food or stick to what you know?
I am always up for trying new foods as long as it's vegetarian/vegan.

Is it better to place your grocery order online and get it delivered or go directly to the grocery store to personally pick and purchase your food items yourself?
Old 01-05-2020, 05:31 PM   #433
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 33,964 Times in 8,543 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I am always up for trying new foods as long as it's vegetarian/vegan.

Is it better to place your grocery order online and get it delivered or go directly to the grocery store to personally pick and purchase your food items yourself?
It’s better to go to the store and pick items. Sometimes an item isn’t available and a substitute is chosen for you—it may not be the substitute you choose. And what kind of shopper is choosing your items? What’s more important to them—cost or quality? Still, online shopping can be useful, but it’s better to go to the store and pick items you want.

Is it better to go away on vacation or stay home and have day trips or small projects to work on?
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 07:16 PM   #434
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
It’s better to go to the store and pick items. Sometimes an item isn’t available and a substitute is chosen for you—it may not be the substitute you choose. And what kind of shopper is choosing your items? What’s more important to them—cost or quality? Still, online shopping can be useful, but it’s better to go to the store and pick items you want.

Is it better to go away on vacation or stay home and have day trips or small projects to work on?
Better to GO BIG and go on a dream vacation even........small projects can always wait IMHO

Is it better to save for a rainy day or live for today?
Old 01-05-2020, 07:22 PM   #435
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Better to GO BIG and go on a dream vacation even........small projects can always wait IMHO

Is it better to save for a rainy day or live for today?
Both save but enjoy life today.

Is it better to give your life to your work or find balance between life and work.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2020, 07:28 PM   #436
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:

Is it better to give your life to your work or find balance between life and work.
Chad, the name of the thread is......IS IT BETTER........you need to pick one...
Old 01-05-2020, 07:34 PM   #437
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:

Find balance and IF I can just add, whenever there is a conflict between the two, like a event that would really bring you joy and happiness pick that NOT work! When it comes to that work adage .... NO the show doesn't always have to go on IMHO

Is it better to pop a Coke or Pepsi.........no pun intended