Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday

I slept in and now watching CBS Sunday morning news. Breakfast next I make the bacon mom makes the pancakes. She hates the way I make pancakes. Agreed, I am great at meat but not sides.

I will work all day and work on my taxes. This is the first year that I will claim her as my dependent.

Hopefully an old movie later.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2020, 11:07 AM   #2042
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Good Happy Sunday!

I woke up super early. It's a plan to get to sleep earlier, because tomorrow I have to get up at an ungodly hour! I'm playing tricks on myself. Lol

So, now that I'm full of coffee, I'm going to tackle my to do list. I've been listing on Etsy. Sigh, 10 so far. I'm taking a break and finding breakfast now.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2020, 06:26 AM   #2043
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~

Rise and shine a new day has dawned......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2020, 09:57 AM   #2044
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~

It's not only been over easy, its been a riot.....
Old 03-01-2020, 10:01 AM   #2045
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday

I have been unusually lazy this weekend. Yay!

Enjoy Sunday.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2020, 08:03 AM   #2046
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

It will be a relatively easy Sunday because I'm in the office by myself and it will be good if I meet my self-imposed deadlines.

Would rather be at home drinking coffee in my new cups, but this will have to do for this Sunday.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2020, 09:24 AM   #2047
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

forSunday
Old 03-08-2020, 02:14 PM   #2048
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,015 Times in 5,084 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

This Sunday has been a constant quest for caffeine. It may be that I'm drinking too much and need to cut back. But I can't quit craving those delicious little cafecitos. ("little" - who am I kidding? I make them four at a time in a big mug = 4 shots of espresso)

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2020, 08:15 AM   #2049
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~

Rise & shine! Coffee's on.........
Old 03-22-2020, 09:05 AM   #2050
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Good Sunday morning, everybody!

I'm looking out my kitchen window at the beautiful green grass and the playful squirrels, and the busy birds. I've been hoping that pretty little fox will show up again, but I haven't seen him since that first day. I'd like to go out and sit on the porch swing, but I know it is a beautiful ILLUSION - the pollen out there is enough to choke me to death. So I will just continue to enjoy the view from my window.

Drinking a cafecito and I just finished an egg and cheese biscuit.

Going to do some laundry today, but not much of anything else.

Have a great week, everybody!

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2020, 10:56 AM   #2051
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Good Sunday Morning!

I love GeorgiaMa'am's view out her window. This is a time where we can spend time on enjoying the beautiful things in life. I just saw a clip of the Italian's singing from their balconies. Love that!

I'm going to turn off the News and find something funny to laugh with. I'm going to paint my nails, do a bubble bath. Turn today into a spa day. Later, take the time to bake something fun. Be silly and chase my cat around the packed up boxes..lol... Catch up on texts and calls 🌻🌹

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2020, 12:24 PM   #2052
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

A spa day sounds lovely, Beseame. Enjoy!

It’s quiet and easy in my femme cave. Just finished having a sandwich and light salad. Am doing laundry and taking it easy.

Have been thinking of getting Sling to catch live news, but I’m able to watch the live press conferences on ROKU and I can get a CNN or MSNBC simulcast on Sirius ... so I’ll stick with those for now.

Have been inside since Friday. Will need to go to work tomorrow for a couple hours, but I’m careful and will go from my garage to work, without coming into contact with anyone, and back home to my garage. Won’t have to go into work for the rest of the week and maybe not again until the restrictions are lifted.

Hoping everyone is healthy and safe.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2020, 07:52 AM   #2053
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~

No sports, no shopping, no day trips...I've got to get creative or it's going to be ANOTHER long day!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2020, 09:43 AM   #2054
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

I didn't have much of a breakfast, so I'm thinking biscuits and gravy for lunch. Yes, they're time consuming, but what else have I got to do?

Have a happy Sunday, everyone!

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2020, 05:26 AM   #2055
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~

Ya know, I think I'm just gonna spend the day at home!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2020, 07:43 AM   #2056
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Thanked 1,764 Times in 548 Posts
Jedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST Reputation

I'm sitting here sipping my coffee and counting my blessings. I'm lucky to have love in my life. And happiness. I'm happy to return that love as well. I'm lucky to have friends who indulge me in a little chat and let me check up on them. I'm lucky to have this apartment. I'm lucky to have the opportunities I have. I'm lucky to have my health and my sanity (such that it is). I'm such a homebody that this staying in isn't so bad. And......I'm cooking more.
Old 04-05-2020, 08:53 AM   #2057
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday morning

Something happened to me !!! I was outside the grocery store when it opened at 8 a.m. I had stopped to pick up an egg mcmuffin and coffee and here I sit in my van enjoying the early Sunday sun. I am home, my groceries are put away after 3 trips to the van and I can spend my day feeding the squirrels. Have a nice day all.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2020, 09:27 AM   #2058
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Good Sunday morning, everybody!

I can see three little cardinals playing in the leaves as I look out my kitchen window. My neighbor raked all his leaves up against his back fence (also known as the other side of MY back fence), and the cardinals seem to find it a fine place to do whatever cardinals do. My cat is rubbing herself on my legs, which means she wants more food in her kitty bowl, so I will take care of that as soon as I finish my breakfast and head back upstairs.

I'm watching a 4-part series called "Unorthodox" on Netflix. It's about a young orthodox Jewish wife who becomes pregnant and then leaves her husband to attend music school. At least, that's what it's about so far - I'm on part 2, so it must be pretty interesting. That will take up most of the rest of today.

Have a great week, everyone!

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2020, 03:21 PM   #2059
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Working on the budget, paying bills. Yeah not a happy thing but at least I have the option, unlike a lot of people who suddenly finding themselves out of work are struggling to. Also - keeping an eye on my online grocery cart, searching overseas for N95 respirators/equivalent or better since 3M seems to be on some sort of mission from God to ship them all to China. Listening to a program about alien/UFO sightings in Pennsylvania, and gearing up to spend some time in the arcade. Happy Sunday Everybody!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2020, 08:02 AM   #2060
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Thanked 1,764 Times in 548 Posts
Jedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST Reputation

Woke up with reflux so no coffee yet. Let the meds work first. And even with that, I want to count my blessings. Happy Easter Everyone!!!!!! Whether you celebrate or not, this is a time to be with family blood or chosen. I'm not much for the organized religion things but I do understand how this is significant to Christianity. I was raised Christian. I have had plenty of years to learn about all this. I was just reading about how this pandemic and just about global lockdown has really decreased pollution all over. Take that you anti-climate shitheads. Proof. In just a short time. It's hard to dispute science.