Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 04-11-2012, 09:03 AM   #41
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

it was desert, but i'll take a dessert if you're offerin' one!

is it bettta to stay home and sulk or go out and do sumpin'...
Old 09-11-2015, 11:32 AM   #42
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 33,965 Times in 8,544 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default is it better?

'Tis better to go out and do something.

Is it better to mention an error you made, that may otherwise go unnoticed, or to remain silent in hopes that no one sees it?
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 11:38 AM   #43
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
'Tis better to go out and do something.

Is it better to mention an error you made, that may otherwise go unnoticed, or to remain silent in hopes that no one sees it?
Better to mention it, it will only eat you up and people will remember your honesty over the matter long after they have forgotten what the error was.

Is it better to live close to family or further away ?

Daisy
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 12:05 PM   #44
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Chain View Post
Better to mention it, it will only eat you up and people will remember your honesty over the matter long after they have forgotten what the error was.

Is it better to live close to family or further away ?

Daisy
I was fortunate to be able to live, for seveal years, in the same town as my mom when we were both adults. (for many years we had at least one continent between us) So, in that regard, I'll say close. With my brother, we probably wouldn't speak or see each other any more often even if we weren't separated by several states. No animosity, just neutrality.

When giving the option, is it better to be wise or brave?
Old 09-11-2015, 12:29 PM   #45
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 33,965 Times in 8,544 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
I was fortunate to be able to live, for seveal years, in the same town as my mom when we were both adults. (for many years we had at least one continent between us) So, in that regard, I'll say close. With my brother, we probably wouldn't speak or see each other any more often even if we weren't separated by several states. No animosity, just neutrality.

When giving the option, is it better to be wise or brave?
Brave. What good is wisdom if you don't have the courage to use it?

Is it better to be an intuitive or analytical thinker?
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2015, 05:05 PM   #46
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,775 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Brave. What good is wisdom if you don't have the courage to use it?

Is it better to be an intuitive or analytical thinker?
Intuitive. Our intuition is built into us for survival and overthinking something rarely helps me.

Is it better to win the lottery but not be able to collect due to a technicality or to lose your last $20 bill in a parking lot?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2015, 07:12 PM   #47
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

lose my last $20.00 in the parking lot

Is it better to have many, many fair weather friends and be the life of the party or have only a handful of sincere friends who will really be there for you?
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 07:42 PM   #48
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,264 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
lose my last $20.00 in the parking lot

Is it better to have many, many fair weather friends and be the life of the party or have only a handful of sincere friends who will really be there for you?
I'll take a few good friends who like to party.

If you can shower only once per day, is it better to shower at night or in the morning?
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 07:46 PM   #49
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
I'll take a few good friends who like to party.

If you can shower only once per day, is it better to shower at night or in the morning?
Shower in the morning

Is it better to make a mistaken and correct it or don't correct it at all?

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 08:21 PM   #50
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Shower in the morning

Is it better to make a mistaken and correct it or don't correct it at all?
correct, if possible

better to drink milk or eat a yoghurt?
Old 09-11-2015, 08:51 PM   #51
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Drink milk

is it better to put in resumes for a job you might not want or to not have a job at all?

Albert Einstein
Old 09-12-2015, 02:51 AM   #52
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Drink milk

is it better to put in resumes for a job you might not want or to not have a job at all?
put in the resumes, its money, experience, references for the future and you never know what opportunities may come form the unwanted post and you can still keep looking for your ideal job in the mean time.

Is it better to share all of yourself and life and with co workers or keep your working life and private life completely separate ?

Daisy
Old 09-12-2015, 03:05 AM   #53
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
put in the resumes, its money, experience, references for the future and you never know what opportunities may come form the unwanted post and you can still keep looking for your ideal job in the mean time.

Is it better to share all of yourself and life and with co workers or keep your working life and private life completely separate ?

Daisy
Keep working and private life completely separate.

Is it better to sleep in late or get up and get the day started.

Albert Einstein
Old 09-12-2015, 03:52 AM   #54
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,299 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Is it better to sleep in late or get up and get the day started.
Depends on the person's work schedule, responsibilities, etc. For me, it's better to get the day started.

Is it better to have risky investments that my have high returns or more conservative investments that will provide guaranteed, but less monies in the long run?
Old 09-12-2015, 02:14 PM   #55
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by meridiantoo View Post
Depends on the person's work schedule, responsibilities, etc. For me, it's better to get the day started.

Is it better to have risky investments that my have high returns or more conservative investments that will provide guaranteed, but less monies in the long run?
Conservative investments for the most part, only put in to risky investments what you can afford to loose.

Is it better to be self employed and have a shot at building your own empire or play safe and work for a company ?
Old 09-12-2015, 02:45 PM   #56
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

I'm a lousy "employee" and I learned that long ago so I've been self-employed for decades. I don't have a boss, a manager and never get emails from my non-existent HR department telling me they've decided we all need to attend sales seminars for the next 6 weekends and improve our productivity or be replaced by robots.

Is it better to sit happily doing nothing or sit doing nothing feeling guilty about it and go do something?
Old 09-12-2015, 03:05 PM   #57
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm a lousy "employee" and I learned that long ago so I've been self-employed for decades. I don't have a boss, a manager and never get emails from my non-existent HR department telling me they've decided we all need to attend sales seminars for the next 6 weekends and improve our productivity or be replaced by robots.

Is it better to sit happily doing nothing or sit doing nothing feeling guilty about it and go do something?
It's definitely better for me to sometimes sit doing nothing, quite contentedly. Extrovert though I am, I need periods of stillness. Besides, guilt is so 16th century.

It is better to know a tad about many things, or be very well versed in one?
Old 09-12-2015, 06:25 PM   #58
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
It's definitely better for me to sometimes sit doing nothing, quite contentedly. Extrovert though I am, I need periods of stillness. Besides, guilt is so 16th century.

It is better to know a tad about many things, or be very well versed in one?
a tad about many things except maybe if you want to perform brain surgery...

Is it better to feed the cat when you want to feed it or when it wants to be fed?
Old 09-13-2015, 02:29 AM   #59
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Quote:
a tad about many things except maybe if you want to perform brain surgery...

Is it better to feed the cat when you want to feed it or when it wants to be fed?
As they indulge my constant need for cuddles I indulge their constant need for food...so when the cat wants to be fed.

Is it better to run the gas tank on your car down to nearly empty and fill it right up or keep topping it up to keep about half full all the time ?
Old 09-13-2015, 06:16 PM   #60
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,775 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
As they indulge my constant need for cuddles I indulge their constant need for food...so when the cat wants to be fed.

Is it better to run the gas tank on your car down to nearly empty and fill it right up or keep topping it up to keep about half full all the time ?
Top it off. If you run the gas down too low, particulates and crap can get into your tank and screw things up royally.

Is it better to be out of your favorite ice cream or out of your favorite soda?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote