Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 09-13-2015, 06:21 PM   #61
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,264 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Top it off. If you run the gas down too low, particulates and crap can get into your tank and screw things up royally.

Is it better to be out of your favorite ice cream or out of your favorite soda?
ice cream

is it better to foster animals or adopt them
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 03:59 AM   #62
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
ice cream

is it better to foster animals or adopt them
Both if you can !!! OK adopt is marginally better.

Is it better to enjoy a wonderful book from the library and give it back knowing someone else will love it like you did or own the book and keep it to revisit always ?
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 04:04 AM   #63
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Library and give it back.

Is it better to trim your pets nails yourself and save money or pay the groomer to do it?

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 04:07 AM   #64
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Library and give it back.

Is it better to trim your pets nails yourself and save money or pay the groomer to do it?
I wouldnt trust myself so groomer I think

Is it better to pursue a friendship with someone you admire and have respect for even though they seem to have little interest in you or accept they will not a constant in your life and leave it at that ?
Old 09-14-2015, 04:09 AM   #65
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Not be a constant

Is it better to wash small loads or big loads in the washing machine to save time?

Albert Einstein
Old 09-14-2015, 04:21 AM   #66
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Quote:
Not be a constant

Is it better to wash small loads or big loads in the washing machine to save time?
Ah ha ! That is a question I ask myself often ! I dont know ! Both...sometimes I`m in my economy save it up and do it one mood other times I want it all done and put away.

Is it better to be honest about all of your past relationships when pushed by a new lover or edit the details to save on the fall out ?
Old 09-14-2015, 04:51 AM   #67
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,775 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Chain View Post
Ah ha ! That is a question I ask myself often ! I dont know ! Both...sometimes I`m in my economy save it up and do it one mood other times I want it all done and put away.

Is it better to be honest about all of your past relationships when pushed by a new lover or edit the details to save on the fall out ?
Both and neither. You can be honest without being overly detailed. We broke up due to ____. No blame, no drama.

Is it better to have a dessert/treat during the day or at the end of the day?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2015, 05:37 AM   #68
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

At the end of the day, as a reward

is it better to have a tantrum at home or out in public?

Albert Einstein
Old 09-15-2015, 09:52 PM   #69
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
At the end of the day, as a reward

is it better to have a tantrum at home or out in public?
public...why waste all that spectacle?

is it better to embarrass yourself or others?
Old 09-27-2015, 05:01 AM   #70
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 33,965 Times in 8,544 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
public...why waste all that spectacle?

is it better to embarrass yourself or others?
Neither

Is it better to clean up after someone else's mess or leave it for the next person who comes along?
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2015, 06:12 AM   #71
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,299 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post

Is it better to clean up after someone else's mess or leave it for the next person who comes along?

Clean it up

Is it better to turn the other cheek or show the person the error of their ways?
Old 09-27-2015, 06:20 AM   #72
TheHinduPose

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 3,093 Times in 887 Posts
TheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by meridiantoo View Post
Clean it up

Is it better to turn the other cheek or show the person the error of their ways?
Try and show them the error
If they do it/say it again is it better to give them a poke in the eye or a quick little kick in the shin?
TheHinduPose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 04:22 PM   #73
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 33,965 Times in 8,544 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHinduPose View Post
Try and show them the error
If they do it/say it again is it better to give them a poke in the eye or a quick little kick in the shin?
A little kick in the shin (surely, that's better than a poke in the eye )

Is it better for powerful nations like America to offer financial assistance to poorer nations or let them figure it out on their own (without financial assistance)?
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2015, 04:51 PM   #74
TheHinduPose

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 3,093 Times in 887 Posts
TheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
A little kick in the shin (surely, that's better than a poke in the eye )

Is it better for powerful nations like America to offer financial assistance to poorer nations or let them figure it out on their own (without financial assistance)?
Give financial aid along with practical support in training ppl etc hopefully leading to a more self sufficient and stable solution.

Is it better to just steal an abused domestic animal from the abusers or report them to the RSCPA?
TheHinduPose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheHinduPose For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2015, 05:19 PM   #75
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHinduPose View Post
Give financial aid along with practical support in training ppl etc hopefully leading to a more self sufficient and stable solution.

Is it better to just steal an abused domestic animal from the abusers or report them to the RSCPA?
Steal it if you have the resources to care for it or know someone who does. (What a delicate question this is.)

Is it better to go Trick or Treating for candy in your neighbourhood on Halloween, or just buy yourself a big box, lock the door and eat it?
Old 10-21-2015, 07:12 PM   #76
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Steal it if you have the resources to care for it or know someone who does. (What a delicate question this is.)

Is it better to go Trick or Treating for candy in your neighbourhood on Halloween, or just buy yourself a big box, lock the door and eat it?
Buy it yourself..that way you get EXACTLY what you like!

Is it really better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 08:12 PM   #77
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Buy it yourself..that way you get EXACTLY what you like!

Is it really better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
loved and lost.....to have never loved is tragic; unless, of course, you are a sociopath, then it's not a problem.

Is it better to be an ant or a grasshopper?
Old 10-21-2015, 10:28 PM   #78
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,775 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
loved and lost.....to have never loved is tragic; unless, of course, you are a sociopath, then it's not a problem.

Is it better to be an ant or a grasshopper?
Having seen the movies Antz, I would be an ant. They win!

Is it better to go to work without brushing your teeth or wearing dirty undies?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 06:12 PM   #79
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Having seen the movies Antz, I would be an ant. They win!

Is it better to go to work without brushing your teeth or wearing dirty undies?
I guess I'd have to say wearing dirty undies...

Is it better to have spinage stuck in yer teeth or have a piece of toilet paper stuck to your shoe?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 07:23 PM   #80
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I guess I'd have to say wearing dirty undies...

Is it better to have spinage stuck in yer teeth or have a piece of toilet paper stuck to your shoe?
Depends if you're a vegetarian or a meat-eater

Is it better to drink decaf coffee or diet cola?