Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 06-09-2015, 09:38 AM   #1
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,229 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Question The Question Game

Quite simple really, answer the question and then propose another...and so on and so forth.

In your opinion, what is the most beautiful love song that's ever been written?
🎼
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:00 AM   #2
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,892 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post

In your opinion, what is the most beautiful love song that's ever been written?
🎼
Unchained Melody
-- The Righteous Brothers

Q: Do you have a particular type of music you prefer to listen to?

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2015, 10:28 AM   #3
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 33,964 Times in 8,543 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Unchained Melody
-- The Righteous Brothers

Q: Do you have a particular type of music you prefer to listen to?
Jazz, specifically bebop and hard bob

Apart from yourself, who has been the most important person in your life?
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2015, 12:51 PM   #4
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Jazz, specifically bebop and hard bob

Apart from yourself, who has been the most important person in your life?
My Father

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2015, 02:06 PM   #5
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,666 Times in 7,708 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPa View Post
My Father

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Definitely would have to be shrimp...in any way you can make it....with a loaded baked potato...

What is your nightly ritual before going to bed....to help you relax?
Old 06-09-2015, 02:40 PM   #6
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,229 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Definitely would have to be shrimp...in any way you can make it....with a loaded baked potato...

What is your nightly ritual before going to bed....to help you relax?

Hmmmm....well I apply my lavender sleep balm...say my prayers...and blow out the candle.

If you could solve one crime in history, what would it be?
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 04:49 PM   #7
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
Hmmmm....well I apply my lavender sleep balm...say my prayers...and blow out the candle.

If you could solve one crime in history, what would it be?

I am dying - no pun intended - to know what really happened to Elisa Lam. Her death was ruled accidental, so officially there was no crime, but the circumstances are so peculiar and the video footage actually frightened me when I first saw it. (Particularly the eerie way her hands are waving around about two minutes or so into the elevator video). I won't get into all the details, but I have been obsessed with the circumstances surrounding her death since then.

If you knew you were about to drop dead and you had a one-way ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go (provided your loved ones could join you there)?

Last edited by Smiling; 06-09-2015 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Spacing issues.
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2015, 07:22 PM   #8
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Ireland!

If you knew that a loved one needed a donated organ what organ would you donate?

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2015, 11:44 PM   #9
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, honey, dear, but never babe
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Ireland!

If you knew that a loved one needed a donated organ what organ would you donate?
If I knew that a loved one needed a donated organ, I would donate the organ they need, I wouldn't get to choose.

If you visit a country which uses their own currency and the US dollar, which would you use?
The Following User Says Thank You to afemmenatalie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2015, 12:02 AM   #10
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by afemmenatalie View Post
If I knew that a loved one needed a donated organ, I would donate the organ they need, I wouldn't get to choose.

If you visit a country which uses their own currency and the US dollar, which would you use?
US dollar.

Would you date someone who is 20 years older than you?

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 03:56 AM   #11
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
US dollar.

Would you date someone who is 20 years older than you?
Yes

What small act can you do today to make a differece in someone's life?
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2015, 07:03 AM   #12
afrcnqueen

How Do You Identify?:
By name
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happy on my journey to Self- Love!! :-)

afrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yes

What small act can you do today to make a differece in someone's life?
There are a number of things. Saying a kind word. Giving assistance in some way. Lending an ear. Giving a hug.

What animal do you think represents you?
Old 06-10-2015, 07:19 AM   #13
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,241 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling View Post
I am dying - no pun intended - to know what really happened to Elisa Lam. Her death was ruled accidental, so officially there was no crime, but the circumstances are so peculiar and the video footage actually frightened me when I first saw it. (Particularly the eerie way her hands are waving around about two minutes or so into the elevator video). I won't get into all the details, but I have been obsessed with the circumstances surrounding her death since then.

I remember when this happened! I was so creeped out by this story, especially the part where everyone drank dead-girl water. They said the water was coming out of the tap black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrcnqueen View Post
There are a number of things. Saying a kind word. Giving assistance in some way. Lending an ear. Giving a hug.

What animal do you think represents you?
A cat.

If you could look like anyone, who would you choose to physically resemble?
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 08:10 PM   #14
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela View Post
I remember when this happened! I was so creeped out by this story, especially the part where everyone drank dead-girl water. They said the water was coming out of the tap black.

A cat.

If you could look like anyone, who would you choose to physically resemble?
@Daniela -
The whole thing was weird; the macabre history of the hotel, the water tower was locked - so how did she get in there, why were her clothes removed, etc. And then what about the strange movie parallels and the LAM-ELISA Tb tests that were used in the nearby outbreak? I mean, the odds of that happening have got to be infinitesimal. The official version of the story just doesn't add up. At all.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand; good question. I really don't know; but one thing I can tell you, is it wouldn't be one of these Botox, plastic surgery addicted, duck-facing, narcissistic, endless selfie-posters with a fake tan, fake nails, lips plumping, illegal buttock injection fools that all end up just looking like deranged & exaggerated clones of one another, lol. It's just become stupid at this point.

Hey, to each their own - but not on my beautiful natural canvas you don't!

I guess my answer would be - I'd rather just be me; but if I had to, I would pick any naturally radiant woman with a really sharp mind and a good, wholesome spirit. And the good news is that they're more plentiful than television and magazines would have you believe.

If you could choose one superpower, which would it be?
Old 06-11-2015, 07:44 AM   #15
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,241 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling View Post
@Daniela -
The whole thing was weird; the macabre history of the hotel, the water tower was locked - so how did she get in there, why were her clothes removed, etc. And then what about the strange movie parallels and the LAM-ELISA Tb tests that were used in the nearby outbreak? I mean, the odds of that happening have got to be infinitesimal. The official version of the story just doesn't add up. At all.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand; good question. I really don't know; but one thing I can tell you, is it wouldn't be one of these Botox, plastic surgery addicted, duck-facing, narcissistic, endless selfie-posters with a fake tan, fake nails, lips plumping, illegal buttock injection fools that all end up just looking like deranged & exaggerated clones of one another, lol. It's just become stupid at this point.

Hey, to each their own - but not on my beautiful natural canvas you don't!

I guess my answer would be - I'd rather just be me; but if I had to, I would pick any naturally radiant woman with a really sharp mind and a good, wholesome spirit. And the good news is that they're more plentiful than television and magazines would have you believe.

If you could choose one superpower, which would it be?
Hollywood's version of plastic surgery does tend to make everyone look alike, and not in a good way.

RE: Elisa Lam — I didn't follow this story as closely since I haven't heard about any of the strange movie parallels or the LAM-ELISA Tb tests. I'll have to read up on it; it sounds really interesting/creepy.
If I could have one superpower, it would be to fly.

If you could travel in time, where would you go?
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 04:05 PM   #16
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela View Post
Hollywood's version of plastic surgery does tend to make everyone look alike, and not in a good way.

RE: Elisa Lam — I didn't follow this story as closely since I haven't heard about any of the strange movie parallels or the LAM-ELISA Tb tests. I'll have to read up on it; it sounds really interesting/creepy.
If I could have one superpower, it would be to fly.

If you could travel in time, where would you go?
2215, New York City, NY. I want to see what it's like 200 years from now.

How did you break a bad habit?
Old 06-11-2015, 04:42 PM   #17
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Bad habits are supposed to be broken? I thought they were the reason for living!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 05:09 PM   #18
betruetoyoursoul

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She,Her,BabyGirl
Relationship Status:
On a Beautiful Journey regardless if I am single or coupled!

Thanked 2,397 Times in 1,093 Posts
betruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
2215, New York City, NY. I want to see what it's like 200 years from now.

How did you break a bad habit?
I substituted the bad habit with a positive one.

What do you think is the most important quality to possess?

Old 06-13-2015, 09:10 PM   #19
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betruetoyoursoul View Post
I substituted the bad habit with a positive one.

What do you think is the most important quality to possess?

Integrity

What is your current favorite possession?

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2015, 10:17 AM   #20
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Integrity

What is your current favorite possession?
My record collection

How do you choose a new hairdresser or barber?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: