Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 01-04-2018, 10:46 PM   #481
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Summer!!!!!!!!

What is your favorite rainy day activity?
Opening a window or door (if it's positioned where rain won't come in) and listening to the rain, knowing the negative ions are so good for the air, and rain smells so clean! As I read a book or magazine.

Do you like to read fiction or non-fiction if you read a book?

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Deborah* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2018, 06:31 PM   #482
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah* View Post
Opening a window or door (if it's positioned where rain won't come in) and listening to the rain, knowing the negative ions are so good for the air, and rain smells so clean! As I read a book or magazine.

Do you like to read fiction or non-fiction if you read a book?

Deborah
I love both BUT if I have to pick I'd say non-fiction

What is your favorite genre of movies?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 03:07 AM   #483
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I love both BUT if I have to pick I'd say non-fiction

What is your favorite genre of movies?
i'll say heroïc-fantaisy
what is your best excuse?
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 01:34 AM   #484
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,325 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by akiza View Post
i'll say heroïc-fantaisy
what is your best excuse?

Squirrels did this to me........(It's a true story)

Can you whistle?

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2019, 09:28 AM   #485
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 33,964 Times in 8,543 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Smile and tell someone they look amazing! I do this all the time, especially with older women when I see them out in the world. You would be amazed at the smile that will take over a 70-year-old woman's face when you wink at her and say, "Gosh, I love your style! You look so gorgeous!" And it costs me nothing to do this!

Do you feel flattered or annoyed when someone copies your style or way of presenting yourself?
Annoyed as fuck on the most part. Particularly if it's a cultural rip-off.

Flattered when it's my work style or work design because people on my team acknowlege when they're "inspired" by others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftWriteFemme View Post
Squirrels did this to me........(It's a true story)

Can you whistle?

Yes.

If you believe in heaven what do you think it will be like?
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2019, 11:22 AM   #486
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,264 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Annoyed as fuck on the most part. Particularly if it's a cultural rip-off.

Flattered when it's my work style or work design because people on my team acknowlege when they're "inspired" by others.

Yes.

If you believe in heaven what do you think it will be like?
Heaven is going to look like Trenton N.J. Bt I'm not likely to ever know for sure. Given that, I figure Hell will look like Maui.

Are you stuck on a version of the hairstyle you thought looked good on you 20 years ago ( or more ).
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2019, 11:31 AM   #487
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Heaven is going to look like Trenton N.J. Bt I'm not likely to ever know for sure. Given that, I figure Hell will look like Maui.

Are you stuck on a version of the hairstyle you thought looked good on you 20 years ago ( or more ).
Yes, thank you for asking! Lol

I (yes me) cut my hair 25 years ago from long to short because it began to drive me out of my mind to dry it all. I used to wear it curly and very “poofy” on top, but now it is the more modern “ I just rolled out of bed look, and?” Look of a messy shag.

Can you change the oil on your car?
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 05:59 PM   #488
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
Yes, thank you for asking! Lol

I (yes me) cut my hair 25 years ago from long to short because it began to drive me out of my mind to dry it all. I used to wear it curly and very “poofy” on top, but now it is the more modern “ I just rolled out of bed look, and?” Look of a messy shag.

Can you change the oil on your car?
When my car needs an oil change, I buy a new car.... "noblesse oblige".

Can you lift a InstaPot without risking a trip to the ER?
Old 12-24-2019, 08:32 AM   #489
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
When my car needs an oil change, I buy a new car.... "noblesse oblige".

Can you lift a InstaPot without risking a trip to the ER?
Surely.

Do you feel flattered or annoyed when someone copies your style or way of presenting yourself? (Thanks, Medusa.)
Old 12-24-2019, 08:48 AM   #490
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Surely.

Do you feel flattered or annoyed when someone copies your style or way of presenting yourself? (Thanks, Medusa.)
annoyed........
Old 12-24-2019, 09:34 AM   #491
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Are you offended or overjoyed by the gift of cash?
Old 12-24-2019, 03:33 PM   #492
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,352 Times in 862 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Question...

Quote:
Are you offended or overjoyed by the gift of cash?
I wouldn't say that I would be offended or overjoyed I would be thankful and appreciative just as I would be with a purchased gift. I personally prefer cash or gift cards that way I can buy what I like/need/want at that time.

Would you be annoyed or flattered if you were out dining with someone new and they ordered the exact same thing(s) as you?
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2019, 04:18 PM   #493
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,395 Times in 2,598 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Would you

Would you be annoyed or flattered if you were out dining with someone new and they ordered the exact same thing(s) as you?

Neither, I just use to find it cute when my ex would order something different than me and end up eating most of mine cause it looked better and she should have ordered it in the first place LMAO.

Do you mind if your honey reaches over and takes something off your plate or puts something on it that they don't want?
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2020, 04:06 PM   #494
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post

Neither, I just use to find it cute when my ex would order something different than me and end up eating most of mine cause it looked better and she should have ordered it in the first place LMAO.

Do you mind if your honey reaches over and takes something off your plate or puts something on it that they don't want?
Yes, I'm a bit of a stickler about it in fact....

Do you mind grocery shopping?
Old 09-15-2020, 06:01 AM   #495
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Yes, I'm a bit of a stickler about it in fact....

Do you mind grocery shopping?
Yes. I’ve come to dislike in-person shopping of any kind. Too many bad and unjustified experiences with security teams.

If you could have dinner with anyone alive in the world today, with whom would it be?
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2020, 07:55 AM   #496
AlexF

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

AlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yes. I’ve come to dislike in-person shopping of any kind. Too many bad and unjustified experiences with security teams.

If you could have dinner with anyone alive in the world today, with whom would it be?
Naomi Klein. We had an amazing conversation around three years ago and would love to have more time.

If you could dance with anyone alive in the world today, with whom would it be? (sorry Orema, to steal your question)
AlexF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AlexF For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2020, 12:06 PM   #497
MaddieRobbie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Free

MaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexF View Post
Naomi Klein. We had an amazing conversation around three years ago and would love to have more time.

If you could dance with anyone alive in the world today, with whom would it be? (sorry Orema, to steal your question)
First, my nieces and nephews back home in California.

The less "aw shucks" answer is Mack Dihle. In a tux...or not.

If you could bring back anyone from your past for an hour's conversation, who would that be?
MaddieRobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 12:25 PM   #498
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexF View Post

I wouldn't mind a nice slow dance with Michelle Obama.

If you could comfortably live in any country other than the USA, where would that be?
Old 09-15-2020, 01:17 PM   #499
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,395 Times in 2,598 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Question Game

MaddieRobbie asked;

"If you could bring back someone from your past to spend an hour of conversation with who would it be"

Without thought it would be my mother (if she was busy, my sister)

If you could choose to live in a different time when would it be.?
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 10:42 PM   #500
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
MaddieRobbie asked;

"If you could bring back someone from your past to spend an hour of conversation with who would it be"

Without thought it would be my mother (if she was busy, my sister)

If you could choose to live in a different time when would it be.?
The future. Women were often treated abysmal in the past and in some ways still are in the present. Hopefully things will be better in the future, and that better tomorrow doesn't take very long to get here.

Would you rather spend, assuming it's a real place, a day in Christian hell and live through the full pain of it, but be returned home unharmed the next day, or spend the rest of your life with the worst bitch of a nag partner, one your worst enemy would be delighted to see you stuck with, as you pray for death to hurry up and take you? Even as you continue to live anyway for a very long time?

Oh yeah and you DO have enemies to worry about.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote