Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 02-03-2018, 02:44 AM   #1
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Favorite scenes in movies

I've seen many movie threads, but never one dedicated to favorite scenes! There are no rules for this. Just type out a scene that either makes you laugh, cry, or just tickles you! Hopefully you'll know the title of the movie but if not, don't let that stop you. Describe the scene & perhaps what array of people are in the scene (women, men, kids, combo mix, etc) some of the dialog or at least the gist of it. Maybe someone will know the scene and provide the title down the road. Also if you want to post about someone you see in a movie that sort of surprises you, feel free to post that. Here's an example that I think most people will know..
Pretty Woman..
The scene where Julia Roberts, now perfectly coiffed and looking stunning, waltzes into the boutique on Rodeo Drive where just the previous day she was shunned and treated shabbily asks the clerk if she works on commission. When the clerk replies yes Julia, loaded down with shopping bags replies..."big mistake, HUGE, announces she has more shopping to do, and exits the store.
As for posting about someone that surprises you, I myself was shocked to see "Betty" aka Elinor Donahue the eldest daughter in Father Knows Best in Pretty Woman.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 02:54 AM   #2
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

1. Gina Gershon showing up as butch as she could be ,,,,,,,droo!
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 02:58 AM   #3
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Good Will Hunting.....

After having a rather uncomfortable run-in with an obnoxious guy at a Harvard bar, obliviously trying to impress a girl, their paths cross later that evening. Will approaches the window where the fellow is sitting, knocks on the glass, and asks him if he likes apple. When the response is in the affirmative, Will pulls out a scrap of paper with a phone number jotted on it and replies "I got her phone number, how ya like those apples"!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 02:58 AM   #4
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
1. Gina Gershon showing up as butch as she could be ,,,,,,,droo!
motorcyclist (hero of Film) man. The names are on the tip

real cuttie.....rode a eable in his tighty-whitie!
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 03:34 AM   #5
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Flashdance

The morning after Jennifer Beal's character has seen her love interest with another woman leaving the ballet, she walks over to a food truck to get a sandwich and soda. Michael Nouri her love interest, approaches and wants to pay.

In this scene you must watch the facial expressions of the food truck vendor, it's prices-less and even though she doesn't utter a word, she steals the scene completely IMHO !
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 03:43 AM   #6
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Dan In Real Life.......

Double date scene at the bar with Dan, Ruthie, Mitch, & Annie. I refer to this scene as "jealous dancing" It cracks me up every time I see it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 03:50 AM   #7
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Family Stone........

Scene where Luke Wilson tells Sarah Jessica Parker not to dilly dally as she's heading upstairs because they'll all be sitting down there talking about her!
Old 02-03-2018, 04:02 AM   #8
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Fried Green Tomatoes.........

After searching and finally finding a parking spot, Evelyn is beat out by two young whipper snappers in Volkswagen bug! When she hollers out she was waiting for that spot, the two turn around and say "face it, we're younger and faster"! After a few minutes Evelyn starts to accelerate into their car's rear end and continues until the two come running back and screams at her, to which Eleven replies "face it girls, I'm older and I have more insurance"!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 04:41 AM   #9
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Cass Elliot (mama Cass from the Mama's and Papa's) was in the 1970 movie Pufnstuf
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 05:40 AM   #10
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fools Rush In

I liked this scene a lot.

My favorite quote of all time comes from this movie. It's the first quote that comes up.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 06:01 AM   #11
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

In Coal Miners Daughter.. when she catches Doo making out with some woman, so she says to the woman......

“Honey I don’t know who ya are, but I know what ya are, and if you want that arm, you better get it offa my husband. “
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 08:32 AM   #12
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,641 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Set It Off

Old 02-03-2018, 10:42 AM   #13
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 33,964 Times in 8,543 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

His girl Friday

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 10:46 AM   #14
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bound

I know this will seem silly... but, in Bound, when Gina Gershon's character asks Jennifer Tilly's character how long she's been with Caesar and she tells her five years, Gina replies five years is a long time, and when Jennifer Tilly responds "Yes it is", I honestly think that was the most genuine line she says in the movie. It isn't filled with cutsie, breathy words, and I appreciated it immensely.

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 01:03 PM   #15
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Graduate

The scene where Benjamin finally reaches the church where Elaine is getting married! She's standing at the altar and he begins banging on the glass hollering her name...

I reenacted this scene once while working at the video store but nobody got it....LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 01:27 PM   #16
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I was surprised to see "Eldon" aka Robert Pastorelli the house painted from Murphy Brown in Dances With Wolves! I looked him up on a data base and he was in two other movies as well.
Old 02-03-2018, 02:17 PM   #17
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I was surprised to see Mel Cooley aka Richard Deacon from the Dick Van Dyke show in The Young Philadelphias.

I looked him up and he was in a shit load of other movies as well! Even Hitchcock's' The Birds......
Old 02-04-2018, 06:12 AM   #18
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 33,964 Times in 8,543 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

barfly

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2018, 08:12 AM   #19
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
barfly

This is such a good movie and I love the Bukowski cameo in this scene. Now I have to watch this today.
Old 02-04-2018, 08:32 AM   #20
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Almost Famous, Tiny Dancer