Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Lesbian Zone

Old 03-01-2011, 08:35 PM   #41
daisyfm

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
not looking. not interested. friends only.

daisyfm Has the BEST Reputationdaisyfm Has the BEST Reputationdaisyfm Has the BEST Reputationdaisyfm Has the BEST Reputationdaisyfm Has the BEST Reputationdaisyfm Has the BEST Reputationdaisyfm Has the BEST Reputationdaisyfm Has the BEST Reputationdaisyfm Has the BEST Reputationdaisyfm Has the BEST Reputationdaisyfm Has the BEST Reputation

the 1st date. i know for sure. but i don't date girls. i date butches. but if anyone wants to see you again a 2nd time, they are into you.
daisyfm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daisyfm For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2011, 08:40 PM   #42
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

If you wake up Thursday morning and she's in your kitchen in her panties sipping OJ out the jug.

She just might be into you
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2011, 08:48 PM   #43
key

How Do You Identify?:
androgynous, gender-queer, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
depends on person addressing me
Relationship Status:
merrily single hopefully married one day

key Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Prox, let me put this as plainly as I can

She IS into you!

I have read this thread from the start and all the signs she has given are green lights. Go forward assuming she is into you, not questioning it.

Relax and enjoy.

But I also want to say, that if she dates a lot of women, don't forget this either. Not sure what you are looking for in this situation but I would not advise you to assume you are the only one she is into.

Cool?
key is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to key For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2011, 08:50 PM   #44
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

She walked and talked with me for a long time, picked me a before her bus came, and kept on waving goodbye from the bus window the first time we met.We were married for over thirty years.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2011, 09:12 PM   #45
key

How Do You Identify?:
androgynous, gender-queer, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
depends on person addressing me
Relationship Status:
merrily single hopefully married one day

key Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Want to add my own little quandary

I can be so clueless sometimes. And I miss opportunities. This frustrates me.

Today's example:

Coming home from work, tired, a bit disheveled. Just thinking about dinner and a hot bath. As I am getting my two dogs out of the truck, I see a veeeery cuuuute woman unloading a u-haul truck. I am so ...? I honestly don't know (shy, clueless, ?) I barely even look her way. She stops what she is doing and smiles at me. I smile and say hi, then realize I forgot something in the truck, go back and get it. As I head towards home again she is still standing there smiling. I say hi again (dork?) as we walk past her.

It does not dawn on me until I am in the bath that she had stopped what she was doing and was smiling at me. Who knows, maybe she was just tired and taking a break. Maybe she liked my dogs. Maybe her face is stuck in a smile naturally. But maybe, just maybe she was open to me saying something more than hi. Maybe something like welcome to the neighborhood? Maybe I will get another chance if I can even remember what she looked like. UGH!

This is just today's example. I feel like my cluelessness makes me completely oblivious to these types of situations/opportunities in the moment. It is only after the fact that I sometimes get it.

Can anyone relate?
key is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to key For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2011, 09:39 PM   #46
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
If she's all up in your space asking you to buy her breakfast...

She might be into you
I confused hunger one time
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2011, 09:43 PM   #47
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

Being into you does not equate 4ever!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2011, 09:46 PM   #48
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

When after your done talking and you tell her to have a nice day and she say's don't tell me what to do!

oh, how to tell if she's INto you? read that wrong
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2011, 09:50 PM   #49
Bootboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Bear
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister Bear.. lol actually whatever not a big deal to me.
Relationship Status:
Solo sauntering along

Bootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST Reputation

If she lets you "in" even though you can be the biggest jerk on the planet earth some days.
Bootboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bootboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2011, 01:54 AM   #50
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I must read this thread.... always gussing...
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2011, 09:04 AM   #51
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Lightbulb Don't forget to drop the soap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Downer.

Try again.

If she shouts from her long hot shower "join me"

She just might be into you

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2011, 09:32 AM   #52
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation
Default All is unvailed

When you both share what makes you uncomfortable about yourself and they listen and tell you, It does not matter I want you baby as you are.
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet_Amor_Taino For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2011, 10:17 AM   #53
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteFemme View Post
Well, I was just doing the right thing and giving a girl the heads up!
Sheeesh!!!
I agree with you, not just from the FB breakup stand point, but more importantly, you're giving someone access to a lot of your stuff - who your friends are, photos, other personal info, that you might not want them to have right away. I have my reasons for being a paranoid freak!

Quote:
Originally Posted by proximitywithoutintimacy View Post
I don't necessarily want to do that, mainly because I don't want to put any pressure on the girl. I figure, if she's interested in me, she'll let me know. Until then, I'm just going to relax and let things happen the way they do

Me, Devil's Advocate: I'm with the turned tables contingent. Sounds like you're into her, so why not let her know? That doesn't necessarily mean you're placing any pressure on her. Sometimes you just have to leap.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2011, 10:22 AM   #54
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Exclamation

See!!! I'm not the only "downer"

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2011, 11:09 AM   #55
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

When she loves you warts and all, she is in to you!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2011, 12:09 PM   #56
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I'm seeing someone and we are meeting again tonight. Our first meeting was yesterday and we had fun. I hope she is into me. She asked to go to a comedy club tonight and of course some other woman wants to come. I'm not into that so I told her. I would like to spend the evening with you alone!! I think that is fair??
Old 03-02-2011, 01:04 PM   #57
proximitywithoutintimacy

How Do You Identify?:
Rocker Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
That One Girl ;)
Relationship Status:
Putting My Heart Back Together

1 Highscore

proximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputation

Ah, thank you!

I haven't heard back from her in two days, but she is a busy woman - going to school, working, and being the vocalist in her band... very busy, indeed.

I will not forget I'm the only girl she's into, and the way I see it, I'm not necessarily looking for a girlfriend... so whatever happens, will happen... I just know I like her

I'm one of those girls, who, unless you outright kiss me - I don't really know if you're into me or not
proximitywithoutintimacy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to proximitywithoutintimacy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2011, 01:44 PM   #58
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by key View Post
I can be so clueless sometimes. And I miss opportunities. This frustrates me.

Today's example:

Coming home from work, tired, a bit disheveled. Just thinking about dinner and a hot bath. As I am getting my two dogs out of the truck, I see a veeeery cuuuute woman unloading a u-haul truck. I am so ...? I honestly don't know (shy, clueless, ?) I barely even look her way. She stops what she is doing and smiles at me. I smile and say hi, then realize I forgot something in the truck, go back and get it. As I head towards home again she is still standing there smiling. I say hi again (dork?) as we walk past her.

It does not dawn on me until I am in the bath that she had stopped what she was doing and was smiling at me. Who knows, maybe she was just tired and taking a break. Maybe she liked my dogs. Maybe her face is stuck in a smile naturally. But maybe, just maybe she was open to me saying something more than hi. Maybe something like welcome to the neighborhood? Maybe I will get another chance if I can even remember what she looked like. UGH!

This is just today's example. I feel like my cluelessness makes me completely oblivious to these types of situations/opportunities in the moment. It is only after the fact that I sometimes get it.

Can anyone relate?
I totally do this too!!!

Or, I tend to assume that the only reason a girl is interested in me, when she does make it obvious, is for carnal reasons (this has happened to me in the past and my heart was broke a little bit). I just don't know how to tell if a girl is interested in me for sex or for more, for who I am and not just what I can do for her in the bedroom (or the car, living room, kitchen, shower, etc. :P). It makes me honestly distrustful.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2011, 01:59 PM   #59
Dreamer

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Dreams do come true...

Thanked 4,233 Times in 949 Posts
Dreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST Reputation

If she leans over whispers in your ear "you place or mine" she may be into you..... or she could just be horny one of the two.
"Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be...Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you have never lived before" ~Erich~
Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2011, 02:02 PM   #60
proximitywithoutintimacy

How Do You Identify?:
Rocker Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
That One Girl ;)
Relationship Status:
Putting My Heart Back Together

1 Highscore

proximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputation

If she says "hi" to you in the middle of a crowded place and smiles, her voice all cute and sweet... is she into you?
proximitywithoutintimacy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to proximitywithoutintimacy For This Useful Post: