Old 03-13-2019, 08:33 PM   #1661
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm sorry to hear about Simon, Katz. It's always sad to lose a furry friend, even if it's what's best for them.

Today, my two babies had a ball. I got them a new toy; one of those dangly wand toys. This one is perfect. It has a wand that isn't too short (to protect my poor little fingers) with a long furry body and feathers at the end so both of my babies were intrigued. Loki was a bit of a bully, as he tends to be, and tried to hog it all to himself but I intervened and distracted him with another wand toy and made sure that Gracie got the chance to try it out too and they both gave their paw stamp of approval.

Then I set up the new corner litter box I ordered and cleaned the one I'm getting rid of. It's nice but the bottom is black and I would have sworn the picture looked blue. Oh well. Loki found the new box somewhere between me cleaning the bottom and top parts of the old one and christened it and the new carpet pad outside the box so yeah, that clean, fresh smell didn't last long.

Gracie is becoming even more confident in asking for pets and love. She used to be super shy about being touched on the head but will now push her head up as my hand is coming down so she's coming around to the joy of head rubs. She still backs up to me, though, so it's kind of quirky and adorable. If I don't notice her right away, she'll just quietly sit there with her back to me. If she is really insistent on getting petted, she will gradually back up to me until something's touching and I see her.

Loki is still my big baby boy. He crawled into my lap this morning while I watched Junior MasterChef and laid on his back, letting me play with his legs like people play with babies' legs, moving them around like he's running and all that. I got him used to being handled very early and he loves being cuddled and rubbed and played with. Such a sweetie boy, even if he does pick on his younger sister.

Currently, he is in the newest cat tree, hanging over the ends of it, snoozing. Gracie is curled in a tiny bundle on the floor between him and me and is watching TV with me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2019, 10:55 AM   #1662
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

So far today, they are pretty mellow, but yesterday Loki got his butt beat by Gracie. She got him good too. Apparently, his ears are very sensitive.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2019, 11:27 AM   #1663
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

My animals are all very happy that I took a work from home day. The dog man got a nice lunchtime walk and the cats are taking turns sitting on me and screaming for treats and finding warm sun spots to sleep in. Someone vomited in the hallway but no one is admitting to the crime.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2019, 12:15 PM   #1664
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Monte is hiding because there are men stomping around up on the roof and he isn't quite sure what to make of it. It is so loud and I have such a headache. Seriously with so many guys working on it, a roof this size, how long could it take? Oh Monte just dashed out to grab a few quick bites and then run right back to his hideout. I'm going to give him a couple treats for being so brave.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2019, 12:29 PM   #1665
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Baby got on the arm of my recliner. Very common. But I was doing some stuff. So I stacked it all up and put it aside so I could attend to her back scratching needs. Well, she only needed a minute or two of scratching, apparently, because she soon left for her own chair where she can stretch out in. Meanwhile, I had to get all my stuff back out and reorganized. Lawd.
Old 04-19-2019, 09:07 PM   #1666
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I got home late today, due to a traffic fatality nearby my work site; but once I picked up my glasses and stopped by Target to buy some kitty food for Petunia, I opened the door and found her on the arm of the sofa, waiting patiently for me and talking to me in her sweet Kitty-talk. I bought some new food for her to try because she's a picky, picky eater, due to her health concerns. It's a kitty food that is organic, and made from brown rice and other things that supposedly aging adult kitty's like. I poured some of the dry kitty food into her bowl, omg, she maowed it all down in one sitting. *LOL*

Right now she's by my side, purring up a storm and watching tv with me. We're watching endless Eddie Murphy movies.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2019, 11:06 PM   #1667
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Monte scared the hell out of me. He went missing. I searched and searched looked everywhere I could think, ran around shaking his treat container which usually catches his attention. Even if he's outside when I do that he comes running. Anyhow finally I gave up, left the door propped open a little and waited and worried and waited. Turns out he'd been in the back room the entire time. Hiding. Now that the construction is ramping up he's made a little bunker for himself under some piles and boxes and furniture in the back room. He can lay in there and look out, watch everything and dash further back in if he needs to, something startles/frightens him. I'd forgotten all about it. When he came out he was all tired and yawning and looking at me like – What up crazy lady? Geeze louise, calm yourself!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2019, 11:35 AM   #1668
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,014 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I was at the grocery store buying Tiny Dog's kibble the other day. When I got to the checkout, the bottom of the 17 pound bag of kibble gave way as I was taking it out of the cart. It spilled all over everything, the electric cart, the floor, my handbag, me - everywhere. (The grocery guy who came over to clean it up laughed at my handbag - it was full of kibble.) I dumped as much out of my purse as I could at the time, and forgot about it.

I was sitting on my bed cleaning out my handbag today, and was surprised when I got a handful of kibble out of the bottom. Not having anywhere to put it at that moment, I decided to give it to Tiny Dog. She begrudgingly got up and came over when I held it out to her, and then she looked at me like, "What's the fuss over, mom? Do you expect me to eat that?" But then, she did eat it.

She can be a very convenient little Hoover, at times.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2019, 05:14 PM   #1669
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gracie has taken to jumping in my lap when I'm at the computer. She startles easily so there's not a lot of action except me being very still and her scenting every. single. thing.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2019, 08:29 PM   #1670
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Tiny Dog is sick! I woke up this morning to bloody poops all over the house. We had to go to the vet of course - $90 including meds, not too bad really. We won't really know what's wrong with her until the lab tests come back. In the meantime, she's on an antibiotic and probiotics. I made her a big Tupperware bowl of chicken and rice tonight, because she's on a bland diet for the next several days.

She has looked sad and been lethargic all day. She did not want to go to the vet, especially since they trimmed her nails while we were there. (But she has such cute toes, now!) She perked up a little bit after she ate some chicken and rice this evening, though. She was a little fussy about taking her pill, but I didn't want to wrap the pill in anything that might upset her tummy further. Fortunately, the probiotic is a powder that is sprinkled on her food.

Hopefully, we will make it through the night without another s**t storm.

Fortunately, Diva Kitty seems to be okay. The vet told me that a lot of Giardia has been going around. I don't know if cats can get it, but people sure can. Everything is going to get sanitized around here.

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2019, 03:45 PM   #1671
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Tiny Dog has slowly but surely been getting better. She's had regular poops for about four days now. Last night I made the decision to put her back on the glucosamine and chondrointin - but NOT the Bufferin. She was off of them while her tummy healed. I think the Bufferin is what caused the problems in the first place. But she is now having trouble standing up, with the glucosamine and chondrointin having been taken out of her diet. By trouble I mean, she could not get her legs under herself to stand up on the slick floor of the kitchen. I've had to lift her from her hindquarters twice now. My poor baby! I know she hurts. Fortunately, she still seems to do a pretty good job of standing up as long as she's on carpet.

Diva Kitty has wanted to play and wanted lots of loves since I spent this past weekend at my mom's. She has stopped holding my long weekends away against me, and is now just happy to see me when I get home.

- Prince
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2019, 05:48 PM   #1672
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

They went a wee bit psychotic when I rolled the living room a/c unit in on the appliance dolly but seem much calmer now that they have eaten and run around a bit.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2019, 04:37 PM   #1673
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Kevin, Jennifer and Jeffrey had a wonderful couple of hours outside before I left for work. I even fed them their breakfast outside. And took 2 huge bowls of ice out in the backyard for them. They love to play icecube party.

Sad, pouty looking trio when I put them inside and left for work.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2019, 09:02 AM   #1674
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gracie did her disappearing act yesterday while we were installing the window units but Loki was all like, "I wanna see! Can I help?" but when I lifted him up so my coworker could see him and he could see her, he was like, "No thanks!" and actually hissed a bit. lol He's not a hisser so that was unexpected.

This morning, breakfast was late courtesy of mama sleeping late so he was very impatient and stretched all the way up to reach the edge of the counter while I was dishing out the wet stuff. You know, to be helpful. Gracie, as always, was very considerate and didn't get so close as to be underfoot as Loki always is when food is involved, but she did vocalize her interest with teeny tiny little micro mews. Soooo cute! She's the first cat I've had that's made those sounds and they just tickle the pink out of me. She's also my smallest adult cat as well. Not sure if size has anything to do it, though.

Anyway, currently they are curled up and snoozing away. Loki in the circular cat tree with one of his paws and part of his head hanging over the side as he's really too big for it but he claimed it since I won't let him get up in Gracie's stool so they each have a 'high' space that's just for them. He also smiles when he sleeps and it's extra adorable when his face is turned sideways. Gracie is less than 2 feet away on the top edge of the sofa closest to me, wrapped in a tight little circle of white paws and grey tail and ears.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-23-2019, 10:11 AM   #1675
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My poor boxer baby, Yoda, somehow managed to catch one of his claws on something and rip it nearly completely off....

I have a pretty strong stomach but dear GOD....looking at it all askew and dangling is grossing me out. And worse yet, the vet can't see him until 530 tonight. And they don't recommend giving him anything for pain since they will likely be giving him something there.....

My poor baby
Old 05-27-2019, 04:54 AM   #1676
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

As always, Loki was my ambassador for waking and getting up to feed the babies. He feels it's necessary to walk me from the bedroom to the kitchen, in case I get lost or forget what the goal is. He's very attentive until he gets his food and then he's like, "Who are you?".

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-27-2019, 05:37 PM   #1677
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Apparently there was a great hunt last night because at 3am I came downstairs to find two dead mice. That's the second time this month. For the record, I keep a tidy house. I just live on a river bank and there is a lot of animal life out here.

My old lady cat slept a lot and thankfully didn't throw up because she's on antibiotics right now and yesterday she kept throwing them up. She had an ingrown claw that had to be patched up.

My dog and I had a good walk. He's getting old. He was worn out before we got halfway through our regular walk so I took him off the regular path to a trail in the woods where he could go off leash and that made him very very happy. He skipped around and swam a little in the water flowing there.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2019, 05:57 PM   #1678
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

He did equal amounts of playing and sleeping. He's taken to sleeping on my bed and doesn't like when he has to move. So he got grumpy with me and bit me! Softly, but still.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2019, 08:42 PM   #1679
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Tiny Dog slid backwards into a ditch today! It sounds funny now, but it was scary at the time! If she had slid all the way down, I don't know that she would have been able to get out on her own, and I don't know how I would have gotten her out. - No more pottying near that ditch!

All is well this evening, except the Braves lost to the Nationals. Tiny Dog and I watched the game together, though.

Diva Kitty has no interest in baseball. She was asleep in a kitchen chair.

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2019, 10:26 PM   #1680
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

My hs bestie visited and my pooch got her some cuddles

Then we watched baseball, cuddled on the couch and now we are laying in bed watching a show called life after lockup
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets