Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 07-20-2018, 12:18 PM   #5201
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling anxious about my car being fixed and having to move by the end of the year. I am high strung anyways but these two things have my anxiety up more than usual.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2018, 12:46 PM   #5202
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,892 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Down two whole sizes, that's fantastic!
Thanks FSF! I'm still f a t (lol) but it's so nice to see the unexpected results from radically changing the types of foods I've been eating. I don't know that I will ever be skinny because that's not my objective. But some weight loss is okay by me. I'm just glad to feel better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I'm feeling anxious about my car being fixed and having to move by the end of the year. I am high strung anyways but these two things have my anxiety up more than usual.
I so hear you, CCB. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.... that all will be better than okay. Sending good juju your way!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2018, 03:11 PM   #5203
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

I am wiped out again from moving mom during July in Texas. I got another case of heat exhaustion that was headed to heat stroke. Thank goodness my cousin is an RN, she took good care of me.

We expect temperatures to reach 110 degrees this weekend. I am taking tomorrow off to rest.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2018, 03:25 PM   #5204
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Brakes? I hope that is all.
I hope that you don't have to move in the snow. Burr.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2018, 04:43 PM   #5205
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I am feeling kind of foolish. Yet, still blessed as always.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2018, 02:07 AM   #5206
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 540 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Happy. I managed to find acommodation I can afford, so against the odds, I will be going to Pride up north after all, and meeting up with a certain someone with a crooked smile and something about them that... ahem! hot in here, innit?
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2018, 09:57 AM   #5207
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

feeling better since I came in and peeled off sweat drenched clothes ... jeans are the worst to remove when they are totally wet .... at one point, I thought I would surely have to get on the floor and roll out of them ... been working outside, mowing the edging parts of my lawn ....
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2018, 01:38 PM   #5208
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I feel pretty good. I haven't slept this long or good in a long time.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2018, 04:12 AM   #5209
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

tranquil and serene, peaceful - at ease
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2018, 09:12 AM   #5210
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I am feeling good though my sleep was disrupted a few times last night. So, that equated to sleeping in today. But, who am I to argue that? The temps have dropped and it is raining. If I did not feel good today it would be a travesty.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2018, 02:02 PM   #5211
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

I feel great and in my center.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2018, 05:06 PM   #5212
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I am feeling somewhat frustrated. I am cooking 6 huge chicken breasts inside in the oven for my pups and yes, they are super excited since they heard me make mention of a "chicken picnic." Those two words always make them get their hype on.

It is too hot to consider the outdoor grill. I have a pork tenderloin I intended to cook indoors for me. I have not done one of these in the oven ever. Here is my frustration --->>> I googled how to cook in oven and every recipe wants you to go to the trouble of searing the tenderloin in a skillet before you put it in the oven. Hella lot of trouble sounds like to me.

I think I will have a chicken breast tonight.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2018, 05:31 PM   #5213
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,892 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling happy today, content, peaceful and filled with gratitude.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2018, 11:22 AM   #5214
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

I am feeling pretty good, at least nothing to complain about. Could always use more sleep, but who could not? So I will stick with good and happy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2018, 12:58 PM   #5215
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,317 Times in 505 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Good...it's all good.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2018, 01:08 PM   #5216
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 540 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Wrecked enervated, mildly headachey and a tad confused - where did the day go? Just woken up from unintentionally falling asleep in my comfy chair, and am now getting plenty of liquids in me, 'cause I think I'm a bit dehydrated!

Otherwise - fine! ;-}
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2018, 11:27 AM   #5217
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

I am feeling happy and accomplished.
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2018, 03:18 PM   #5218
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

I feel the same as the above today. Good vibes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2018, 05:37 PM   #5219
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Exhausted and perplexed. I slept in yesterday and later took a nap, slept well today and again took a nap. Still even with all that sleep here I am tired and ready to go back to bed. I don't feel sick or like I'm coming down with a bug. Monte has been sleeping a whole lot too. I'd say we were drugged and abducted by aliens however I know if that were the case they'd have never nabbed us. Monte flying into Kung Fu cat action would have fought them off and sent them packing. He even chases dogs, makes them run and yelp – big ones too!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2018, 08:37 PM   #5220
Plaidandroses

How Do You Identify?:
Kinda sparkly kinda sporty...I like a little shimmer gloss with my undercut :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her/hers

Plaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling frustrated with people who don't show up for their shifts. I love my job but I am only one person, I can't do 3 jobs at once.

Other than that life is good. I have a cool glass of vino and cozy pajamas and a very comfortable bed to fall into if I can find the energy to go upstairs...
Plaidandroses is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Plaidandroses For This Useful Post: