Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Annoyed. My stomach apparently no longer has its Teflon coating.

awww that sucks. Take the advice you gave me. It worked. Hope you feel better soon.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2018, 07:43 PM   #5362
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I am feeling really good and even moreso being here with My girl.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2018, 01:54 AM   #5363
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 540 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Happy for a minor victory - I'm down 2 sizes in my jeans!
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2018, 06:24 AM   #5364
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esme nha Maire View Post
Congratulations!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2018, 11:11 AM   #5365
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esme nha Maire View Post
That's not a minor victory, down two sizes that's a real accomplishment.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2018, 03:00 PM   #5366
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
awww that sucks. Take the advice you gave me. It worked. Hope you feel better soon.
I gave you stomach advice?

Well, I took antacids and Pepto and drank more water and ate something creamy to counteract the acid and eventually it eased up but it took a while.

I used to have really bad episodes years ago and it was a nightmare because the doctors could never lock down what the issue was. Eventually, it went away on its own but not before I had some pretty scary experiences, including blacking out a few times. No bueno!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2018, 05:06 PM   #5367
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

In this moment..... pretty damn good
Old 09-02-2018, 04:59 PM   #5368
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I gave you stomach advice?

Well, I took antacids and Pepto and drank more water and ate something creamy to counteract the acid and eventually it eased up but it took a while.

I used to have really bad episodes years ago and it was a nightmare because the doctors could never lock down what the issue was. Eventually, it went away on its own but not before I had some pretty scary experiences, including blacking out a few times. No bueno!

Ummmmm I thought you did? It was a few weeks ago I think- you told me to take Emergen-C and something else to help bolster my immune system?

Oh wow. No bueno, for real. The whole blacking out makes me think it has something to do with IBS?

Hope you are feeling better AND we missed you last night!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2018, 05:00 PM   #5369
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Oddly enough I feel pretty damn good considering the shots I did last night. I thought for sure today was going to be rough. But, nope- My girl and I went out to brunch and then did some shopping.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2018, 08:51 PM   #5370
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Ummmmm I thought you did? It was a few weeks ago I think- you told me to take Emergen-C and something else to help bolster my immune system?

Oh wow. No bueno, for real. The whole blacking out makes me think it has something to do with IBS?

Hope you are feeling better AND we missed you last night!!
Thank you! I wanted to go so bad too.

That was because you felt like you were coming down with something and they are general immune boosters. I take a couple of tablets the day after I've gotten less sleep or am feeling run down and it perks my system right up. I highly recommend taking a dose if you feel under the weather or have done something to damage your immune system.

Oh, it was crazy for a couple years there. My symptoms changed and mixed and matched and made it impossible to diagnose. I had to do a food journal to see what set it off and it was useless because it was never the same thing twice. They thought it was an ulcer and one thing or another. Even the big C was tossed around until my doc said that he could spend a few grand of my money and still not know what was up.

At that time, I figured out something that would keep it at bay if I stopped it early enough, so it became about managing versus prevention or diagnosis. As time went on, it petered off until now, when I only get one--maybe two---instances per year so it's absolutely manageable now.

I still don't know what it was. lol I watch a lot of Dead Files now so it could have been negative spirits for all I know.

Quote:
Oddly enough I feel pretty damn good considering the shots I did last night. I thought for sure today was going to be rough. But, nope- My girl and I went out to brunch and then did some shopping.
If you drink a glass of water in between each alcoholic drink, you won't get dehydrated and get a hangover.

Fun fact: I have never been drunk. Tipsy, yes. Drunk, no. I'm too much of a control freak.

To be thread compliant, I feel a little bummed. I forgot when Walmart closed on Sunday and was preparing to go to the gym and then WallyWorld but the store was closing about the time I was getting ready to leave so I trashed my plans and will just do it tomorrow morning.

It's a hella waste of good eyebrows, though.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2018, 09:53 AM   #5371
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Incredibly lonely 😔. Saying goodbye to her is hard, even when it’s just for a few days.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2018, 10:03 AM   #5372
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

I am very happy. Long weekend, good food, and great company.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2018, 08:07 PM   #5373
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Loopy and lightheaded
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2018, 11:35 AM   #5374
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Mentally exhausted but pleased with myself 'cause I just spent an hour on the phone to my energy supplier trying to get an account anomaly sorted, and didn't go to pieces, even though I found it quite stressful!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2018, 06:30 PM   #5375
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,892 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I am feeling fucking awesome.

I got all my proverbial ducks lined up in a row, and I'm putting in an over-the-top effort to do all I can to find the best place to live and I'll get there. Slow and Steady, wins every time, for me.

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2018, 09:53 PM   #5376
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I'm all keyed up with ANTICI-PAAAAAAATION!!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2018, 06:50 AM   #5377
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

tired- not sleeping very well!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2018, 10:20 AM   #5378
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Utterly baffled. I was going through a form to request help, without more than minor problems when I hit a question that I just could not make sense of at all, to the extent that I had no idea whether I should be selecting the yes option or the no option after the question. I know that they are, in general, trying to ascertain which aspects of life I'm having difficulty with - why the heck word the question in such a contorted way that it's not then possible to work out whether they expect you to press the yes or no button if you are having problems? Havent they heard of Keep It Simple, Stupid! ?!?!

I've left a message via webform, having found a way to mildly abuse the Councils system so I can explain what my problem is (because they didnt allow for the possibility anyone might have problems with that particular form!), but I've got a nasty feeling this is going to end up involving yet another phonecall :-(((
The Following User Says Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2018, 10:41 AM   #5379
MaddieRobbie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Free

MaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Relaxed...

Enjoying a slow morning that's turned into a slow afternoon. I worked most of the weekend, so it feels nice to linger around and drink another bowl of strong coffee while catching up on emails...

I'm still in loose yoga pants and a t-shirt (don't judge...haha).
MaddieRobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaddieRobbie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2018, 05:35 PM   #5380
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

To tell the truth, I am not quite sure. I guess I feel ambivalent.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post: