KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Made a clear list of things I dont want and wont do in relationships next time
Old 03-11-2013, 03:03 PM   #62
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I am letting myself enjoy today without overthinking my age or politely declining people doing things for me. That is rare.

I am going to relax, have a drink and celebrate the way I want later without feeling guilty about it.

I am indulging in good food, these gifts and enjoying the company of my friends for the entire evening OR until I get overwhelmed and I decide I need to do a few self care things.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 03:06 PM   #63
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I let go of something that's been causing me stress... when I let it go, I was able to smile and relax. It was a small something, but the stress it caused was big. When I let it go, I told myself 'if tomorrow holds the news I expect, I will deal with it as it comes...not let the stress win now."
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 03:13 PM   #64
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Exfoliated my whole body. I feel terrific!!
Old 03-11-2013, 03:16 PM   #65
Daktari

Been to a meeting
Phoned another fellowship member for a little support.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 04:09 PM   #66
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I did it...I cleaned out the fridge and removed temptation. It felt good to get past my procrastination stage and process a few things.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 09:40 PM   #67
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I remembered to bring home 24 cheese & jalapeno tamales, and then but them in the freezer so that I don't go hog wild on them, and eat them in a week. Moderation, moderation!!!

At the discount grocery store, I picked up some new shampoo and conditioner that is cruelty-free, 100% organic, made in the U.S.A., smells awesome, and is bottled in recycled plastic. Cheap too!!

I patted myself on the back, because despite feeling like doo-doo, I worked 12 hours today, talked to 120 people, and pre-made up time, that I am going to lose tomorrow when I leave early for an appointment with my surgeon. Go me!!!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2013, 03:21 PM   #68
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Done

Put ear-plugs in my roomate cant sing. She was singing Do you wanna touch me there. She really needs a boyfriend soon. Otherwise im scared what she will do singing that song. (lol) Maybe she should go to local cowboy bar. Save a horse ride a Cowboy. (lol)
Old 03-13-2013, 03:43 PM   #69
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,330 Times in 2,661 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

I put on my mismatched pajamas and cozy fleece robe as soon as I got home from work.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2013, 03:48 PM   #70
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

no matter how exhausted I am or how tempting the thought ...
rather than going out to eat as the thought hit on my way home that I'd love a big fat cheeseburger, fries and a loaded appetizer from Friendly's...
I came home and lit my grill with mesquite coals to grill lean steak and fresh mushrooms ...instead of fighting traffic and just vegging out on the couch after burger and fries... I'm comfy in my warm pjs, on porch enjoying fresh air ..waiting on the coals and anxious for my yummy dinner that won't make me regret the calories or that bloated feeling ...

it's chilly out but sitting by the flames in my own peaceful space can do wonders...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2013, 08:49 PM   #71
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

I'm off to get a mani and a pedi.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2013, 10:57 PM   #72
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I took a bubble bath, relaxed with some movies and had some serious down/self-care time.

Now I am indulging in wnigs and chocolate.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2013, 11:59 PM   #73
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Default cuz I deserved it

I had a long soak in a hot bath after I sprinkled two packs of "soothing bath treatment " and stepped out smelling like oatmeal cookies ...
then I had a glass of Raspberry Verde while enjoying a rare movie night with a buddy ...
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2013, 06:44 PM   #74
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I trimmed my bangs, washed my hair and shaved.

Trust me, that's all I was going to be able to do today.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2013, 10:11 PM   #75
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

I took a shower..made myself something to eat...banged my head against the wall...and yeah that was enough for me today
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 05:13 PM   #76
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I allowed myself a little browsing time for artsy stuff at the Goodwill, then created a few pretty things with the spoils!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 11:27 PM   #77
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,063 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

I finally ate something after a few days of not being able to.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2013, 12:30 AM   #78
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Took a nice long bubble bath after a long weekend out of town.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2013, 10:28 AM   #79
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm making the active choice to be passive. I have a ton of stuff to do but I'm choosing, since this week will be crazy, to just relax and 'be'.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2013, 10:42 AM   #80
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

hmm my hot tub is being delivered today so if it warms up enough by this eve ill be in it soaking away any woes