Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Yes: Roller ball pens, disposable emery boards, foster grant reading glasses, cuff bracelet, blinkie lights for bicycle, rechargeable batteries

NO: nothing=empty, coal

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 06:02 AM   #42
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,331 Times in 2,662 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Hot: small pretty useful items like lovely rice bowls, coupons for chores I can't do alone like taking out the weird corner cupboard in the kitchen, special ingredients I can't get at the supermarket like anchovy paste in a tube, jewelry like an alternate leather Troll bracelet, small portions of candy like Red Hot Fireballs

Not: anything that shows you've never looked around my home while you been here and that I have to find a place to store
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 08:30 AM   #43
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JD View Post
Not: Dark chocolate or a gift certificate for a session of "colon hydro-therapy"
That would be a really sh*t gift.

For me, so long as my stocking contains a nice selection of chocolate (Butlers Chocolate from Ireland and Sees Candies), it's a good result. I'm usually not much of a chocoholic but really like chocolate over the Christmas period.

I always worry in case my mum decides to buy me a sweater.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 08:52 AM   #44
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

I am a practical girl.... I come from a long line of people (okay just my mom but she has a big personality) who make stocking practicality an art form. I've been stuffing my own stocking for a while so...

Hot: socks (striped, fun designs, thinner not thick), chapstick (I loose many a year), scarf (they seem to be useful here), eye shadow, nail polish, toothbrush.

Not: candy, fruit, "present" like items.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 12:34 PM   #45
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

Since He keeps saying I won't tell him what I want for Christmas.. I will at least humor him with what I would like in my stocking!

Hot- perfume, white chocolate, gift card for mani-pedi, a massage, or bath and body, picture of Him and the furkids for my desk, accessory jewelry for work, a new wallet, anything that He makes for me and comes from His heart

Not- coal, flowers, something that is store bought when it could have been handmade.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:06 PM   #46
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Hot - That all the hopes and dreams of people I care about have or will come true...

Not - anything but the above...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 01:43 PM   #47
WickedFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Very Happily Married to Bobbi46

WickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST Reputation

You guys are giving me some great ideas.
fun thread!

Hot: chocolate, gift cards (starbucks, victoria secret), earrings.
Not: that awful fruitcake.
WickedFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WickedFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 04:20 PM   #48
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Mine's pretty simple:
it's been on my wishlist
for a very long time, now.

I'd like to find my other sock.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 05:04 PM   #49
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,392 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

If I've been good: sailboat necklace, Marc Jacobs bag and lingerie from Sockbox. Also See's candy lollipops, Chanel lipstick, fresh flowers (pink and white), a small 'old man' cactus, a venus flytrap, symphony tickets, art supplies (!!!) and Legos!

If I've been naughty: white cotton "granny" panties, Palmers chocolate (yeee-uck!), anything healthy/good for you and self-help books my mother would approve of.

Katniss~~(I learned long ago it pays to be specific....)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 05:08 PM   #50
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Hot - Joe Boxer socks, Super Bowl tickets, Slim Jims, mind teaser games, expandable folding chair for when she throws me out onto the deck

Not - reindeer poop

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 05:56 PM   #51
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Some of y'all have some big ass stockings.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 06:02 PM   #52
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default what I NEVER hope to find....

Cheap ICKY chocolate....

My dad spoiled us growing up. We got Russel's candy...some things you don't go cheap on. Chocolate is one of them....

My tastes have evolved since childhood of course...lovee me some Lindts and Godiva......mmm Godivaaaaa.... and Ghiradelli...however it's spelled. I don't exactly look at the package if you get my meaning...

I suppose I have my dad to thank for my taste in chocolate. Thank you dad for never getting us that nasty Palmer crap That was mom's job.....lol

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 06:04 PM   #53
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Mine's pretty simple:
it's been on my wishlist
for a very long time, now.

I'd like to find my other sock.

This CRACKED ME UP....I put all the odd socks on the dryer....and I call it the socks without partners group!! I stopped just short of making a box and labeling it such....ahem
Methinks y'all know wayyyyyy too much now.....hope there's no therapists among you....

<<<<normal....in my own way
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 07:45 PM   #54
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

HOT some of my favourite perfume (nothing new please, I'm fussy), sexy bras in my size, dark chocolate, really good Xmas fruit cake and Xmas Mince Pies (yumminess!), champagne, mani-pedi vouchers, western style massage vouchers, a weekend getaway at a resort (just pop the receipt in my stocking), Ghiradelli peppermint bark (so damn expensive here!!!!), Amazon girt certificate, ipod, dinner at a really nice fancy restaurant with a hot butch

NOT HOT dvds, books (I have so many that I haven't already yet - would prefer a gift certificate), local food (can get it anytime!), socks (in this heat?), coffee mugs, kitchen stuff including niknaks (I only have to pack it up, dump it or give it away when I leave the country), cheap niknaks

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 08:11 PM   #55
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,392 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Some of y'all have some big ass stockings.
The trick is to cut a hole in the toe. That way when Santa goes to fill it he doesn't realize just how much he is giving you. I learned that from my buddy Calvin.....

Katniss~~ (not naughty, just misunderstood...)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2012, 09:06 PM   #56
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

hot: Twilight poster

not: britney spears perfume
Old 12-10-2012, 10:09 PM   #57
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Hot: glittery nail polish, anything Hello Kitty related, new PS3, PSP, or PC games, anything zombie or vampire related, gift certificate to The Chocolate Fetish (my fav truffle shop)

Not: membership to eHarmony, Olive Garden or Red Lobster gift card, overly ripe bananas, roll-on deodorant, creepy knicknacks that look like they're staring

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 08:59 AM   #58
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,089 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation
Default Y'all are giving me some great ideas for stocking stuffers :)

I guess for me:

HOT: Starbucks, Subway or Yogurt Spot gift cards, scratch off lottery tickets, a Lifesaver Candy book (which I still get every year from my mom), lipgloss or chapstick, Coach Poppy perfume

NOT: panties twisted up like a rose from the corner store or knock off imitation perfume
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2012, 05:12 PM   #59
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

hot: heavy silver ring in celtic design

not: Made in China on label
Old 10-25-2018, 01:10 PM   #60
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thumbs up

hot-crushed velvet

not-drop earrings
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: