Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Massachusetts Forums

Old 11-12-2009, 09:19 AM   #1
StephanieAlexis

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

StephanieAlexis is on a distinguished road
Default Boston Butches and Femmes?

Hey, all. I will be landing in the Boston area around the start of 2010 and am hoping to find some Boston B/F Fam.

I am looking forward to being there f/t. Boston & Massachusetts have always struck me as incredibly progressive and on the cutting edge of civil rights (even more so than Washington D.C.) Boston really appears to be a LGBT-friendly town and I'm hoping B/F, too.

Would love to know who else calls Boston (or the surrounding areas) home and your thoughts.
StephanieAlexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:26 AM   #2
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Steph you know I am not in Boston now but you will LOVE it!

Being in a state that even recognized same sex marriage is a big thing...

I had great experienced living in MA, especially PTOWN..

The hospital forms, legal forms.. all gender friendly... LOVE IT!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 01:27 PM   #3
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

I'm in eastern Connecticut and an hour and some change away from Boston. One of my favorite cities and I hope you love it there.
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 08:47 AM   #4
ZoeyJayne

How Do You Identify?:
Desbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Dez, me , it , her , who knows lol
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

ZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanieAlexis View Post
Hey, all. I will be landing in the Boston area around the start of 2010 and am hoping to find some Boston B/F Fam.

I am looking forward to being there f/t. Boston & Massachusetts have always struck me as incredibly progressive and on the cutting edge of civil rights (even more so than Washington D.C.) Boston really appears to be a LGBT-friendly town and I'm hoping B/F, too.

Would love to know who else calls Boston (or the surrounding areas) home and your thoughts.

I live 45 minutes north of Boston.. I dont go there very often because they dont know how to drive around there and its very easy to get lost if you dont know where you are going and I swear Boston is the only city that GPS does not work lol... Other than that Ma is a pretty great state there are lots of things that you can find to do to keep yourself amused especially if you have never been here before....
Old 11-15-2009, 01:52 PM   #5
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

LOVE Boston, i will be landing in Boston 11/27 woohooo
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:35 AM   #6
MainelyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Single

MainelyButch is a name known to allMainelyButch is a name known to allMainelyButch is a name known to allMainelyButch is a name known to allMainelyButch is a name known to allMainelyButch is a name known to all
Default ...just north of Boston myself...

Hi Steph! I also live about an hour north of Boston and I love it here because it IS pretty LGBT friendly and has a very diverse population. Boston itself has some racial issues, but is very progressive on the LGBT front...i.e. same sex marriage is legal! I know you'll love the area! btw..great to see some familiar people here at the Planet!
Old 01-23-2010, 01:25 PM   #7
cerys

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

cerys is on a distinguished road

I work in Boston and I live just north (in Malden, it's still served by the Boston T but not technically part of Boston). I'm definitely interested in making new friends in the area. I moved here in September.
cerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:29 AM   #8
ALittleStar4You

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
complicated

ALittleStar4You has much to be proud ofALittleStar4You has much to be proud ofALittleStar4You has much to be proud ofALittleStar4You has much to be proud ofALittleStar4You has much to be proud ofALittleStar4You has much to be proud ofALittleStar4You has much to be proud ofALittleStar4You has much to be proud of

hey guys&dolls-just posted the only thread in NH forum. Im just throwing myself all over the place today-I live in southern NH near the mass border....
Old 07-04-2010, 12:27 AM   #9
tish

How Do You Identify?:
high femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, high
Relationship Status:
Single

tish is on a distinguished road

Landed here to. Hi I am a high femme landed here like landing in OZ, give a hollar!
tish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tish For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2010, 11:22 AM   #10
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Hey there, I am in Maine.. Just over an hour north of boston. If you ever venture north. Give me a holler. I am always up for a guest or a lunch meeting.
-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:58 AM   #11
butchboi1999

How Do You Identify?:
Outlaw
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever
Relationship Status:
I have a beloved

butchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Hey all

So I'm from the Northampton area of MA but am up in Boston now and again. I'm new to the site and just looking to make some friends. Hope you all have a great day!
butchboi1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:01 AM   #12
Velvetkitten
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Bratty Daddys girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Girl,Girl, friend
Relationship Status:
My soul is torn leave be

1 Highscore

Velvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by butchboi1999 View Post
So I'm from the Northampton area of MA but am up in Boston now and again. I'm new to the site and just looking to make some friends. Hope you all have a great day!
Welcome.... My Daddy and I are just back from New Mexico after living there for 9 months. Glad to see there are some people on this site from MA.
Velvetkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:55 PM   #13
hot-not

How Do You Identify?:
femme

hot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Sending out an invite to everyone near and far

We are having a little Butch and femme gathering in Minneapolis October 22 to 24, 2010.

All are invited.

We are in the planning stages. So far:

Friday we will have a meet and greet downtown--details to follow.

Saturday brunch then whatever you want to do: swimming, Mall of America, site seeing.

Saturday evening, Party at hot-not's house including horseshoes, karaoke, dancing, Chef Jenn is cooking.

Sunday Brunch

Still working out hotel details.

Please PM me if interested.

hot-not, April
hot-not is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hot-not For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2011, 09:33 AM   #14
Dakota

How Do You Identify?:
*He/Hym
Preferred Pronoun?:
*Hym
Relationship Status:
Forever Attached.....

Dakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST Reputation

Hey all.......I live 30 minutes outside of Boston.......
Old 05-21-2011, 09:59 PM   #15
LadyRain

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You.!!
Relationship Status:
very stuck...

LadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST Reputation

where are the mass peeps its lonley out here alone.............
Old 10-10-2011, 06:47 PM   #16
Velvetkitten
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Bratty Daddys girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Girl,Girl, friend
Relationship Status:
My soul is torn leave be

1 Highscore

Velvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST ReputationVelvetkitten Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain View Post
where are the mass peeps its lonley out here alone.............
I am here...but where is everyone else?
The Following User Says Thank You to Velvetkitten For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2011, 07:42 PM   #17
Outlaw

How Do You Identify?:
Cocksure
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cotton Candy Swami
Relationship Status:
Loved and Loving

Outlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST Reputation
Default IDK why I haven't seen this thread before now

Hi Folks, I'm in Western MA where tourist season is just about to peak! Welcome from way west!
Old 10-11-2011, 11:12 AM   #18
Velvetkitten
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Bratty Daddys girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Girl,Girl, friend
Relationship Status:
My soul is torn leave be

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
Hi Folks, I'm in Western MA where tourist season is just about to peak! Welcome from way west!
Hopefully you can get out of your driveway with all the "peepers"
The Following User Says Thank You to Velvetkitten For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 09:12 AM   #19
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning! I'm north of Boston as well and have been here for about eight years. Though I don't care for the winter very much, its definitely not as bad as WNY, where I grew up. I love being right by the ocean too. The fog is beautiful.

I hope you're all having a very nice fall and a happy Halloween.
sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sara-bera For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 12:35 AM   #20
w4wdoe

How Do You Identify?:
femme, the princess, always the innocent one!
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
happily in love with my Squishy

w4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Hi all, This seems to be a largely ignored thread. Just wanted to stop in and say hello.. Gotta love Boston! I am a Dot Rat, born and raised!
w4wdoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boston, butch, femme