Notices

Old 04-11-2010, 08:43 PM   #2001
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Na uh. They are perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
Um those are WAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY tooo big
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2010, 09:16 PM   #2002
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Um those are WAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY tooo big
Good god... what would you do with them?? lol
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:21 PM   #2003
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbean View Post
Na uh. They are perfect.
Are you being sarcastic? I don't know you well enough to tell.

I look at her and the visual of her trying to exercise or dress herself (bending over to tie shoes, for example) or do anything other than breathing and sitting is sadly comical. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2010, 09:37 PM   #2004
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Gross.

I'm hoping you're joking
Old 04-11-2010, 11:22 PM   #2005
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

~*~ The Importance Of A Helmet ~*~

Just wanted to share a news piece.
It is a little long but very important.

The cops were traveling down the highway at around 1 o'clock
in the morning near Tulsa, Oklahoma.

They found this on the road.

Another patrol car stopped a truck some miles down the
highway and were struck with the following image.

The Truck Driver said he thought he felt the impact, but it took
him almost 4 miles down the road before he thought he'd better
pull over and check out his rig.

Notice the driver has no shoes on from the impact or from
being drug all that distance. Ouch!

Side view of Motorcycle Driver caught up in the trailer of the semi.

Witnesses and State Police say the Motorcyclist was traveling at 120 mph when he ran into the back of the moving semi-truck.

It pays to have a good quality helmet when riding a motorcycle,

Now for the rest of the story!

THIS GUY SURVIVED.

~*~ ~*~
~*~

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2010, 01:36 AM   #2006
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

:::Smiles::: Gemme, I'm serious. I don't know if she paid for them or grew them but she either 1. Got born with them and left it at that or 2. Wanted to have extra jumbo melons.

Either way, they are hers and that makes them perfect. I've yet to run across a pair of breasts that I couldn't really- really enjoy. One way or another. I know exactly what I'd do with those big bad gurls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Are you being sarcastic? I don't know you well enough to tell.

I look at her and the visual of her trying to exercise or dress herself (bending over to tie shoes, for example) or do anything other than breathing and sitting is sadly comical. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing.
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 02:48 AM   #2007
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

hippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputation

i have a pal right here in Hippieville carrying around some some 38HH's. she's barely 5'2" and she's uncomfortable most of the time. she recently had surgery to fix damage to her spine done by the weight of her breasts. at 51 years old she's finally got proof for her insurance company that breast reduction is "medically necessary".

the sammich thingy is gross. the human being is not.
hippieflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:01 AM   #2008
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

my daughter had a similar thing happen to her, BBM. She started dating the music director. (I wont go into the age difference...but I will say I think he played/preyed on her emotionally.) She loved that church, found such a sense of fellowship there. Well, it was an ugly break up (gee...he was married!) (oh and he had ANOTHER GF!) and now, my daughter who use to sing in the choir, do solos at all the main celebrations, and was a Sunday School teacher, now cant go back to the church she so loves. It even affected her relationship with her step mom and step dad. Neither of them will talk to her because of him. She somehow, became the enemy instead of the victim.

Its really not a good thing to mix relationships, especially early ones, with your place of worship and your family (especially kids). I am hoping as my daughter heals, she will find a new church. Her situation is so much more involved than yours, BBM, but it has the same effect.

If I were in your shoes I would go back to the church...and ignore her.

As for my daughter, she is graduating from college right now and doesnt need additional stress on her. But after May 15th, Momma is gonna go sit in that churches pews...right behind him...

Quote:
On my mind :

I had met a girl that I introduced to my church. Since she really wanted to find a church home. After a few dates she becamse obsessed with me I wasnt interested anymore. She continues to go to that church. I love that church. Wondering if I will ever be able to go there again. Kinda disappointed about not being able to go for months now. I detest drama. And dont want it there when Im trying to worship.
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2010, 10:34 AM   #2009
Ldyluck88

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
not here

Ldyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to behold

My cat got sick, ewwww It is so hard for me to clean it up as I have suchhhh a weak stomach!! I need a blowing the opposite direction so I can't smell it. Sorry to bring this up, but it just happend.
Ldyluck88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ldyluck88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2010, 06:46 PM   #2010
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

I heard that Phelps and his tribe of asswipes are planning on protesting at the funerals of the West Virginia miners killed in the mine explosion.

I hope I can be around when KARMA gets his fucking ass.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2010, 07:22 PM   #2011
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
Good god... what would you do with them?? lol
LOL Strappie
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:38 PM   #2012
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation
Default How much I love this series!!!

Old 04-12-2010, 07:53 PM   #2013
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I just discovered The Big Bang Theory...wow..a great show! How did I miss it???
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2010, 07:58 PM   #2014
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I wanna know is Morgan gonna rat on his big brother Michael on General Hospital or is Dante his big brother gonna save the day LOL
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:17 PM   #2015
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbean View Post
:::Smiles::: Gemme, I'm serious. I don't know if she paid for them or grew them but she either 1. Got born with them and left it at that or 2. Wanted to have extra jumbo melons.

Either way, they are hers and that makes them perfect. I've yet to run across a pair of breasts that I couldn't really- really enjoy. One way or another. I know exactly what I'd do with those big bad gurls.

I will respectfully agree to disagree then. Those are NOT natural and I hope that the damage done to her back and spine can be rectified.

Short of using them as floatation devices, I've no use for them and just looking at that picture makes my shoulders and neck HURT.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2010, 11:02 PM   #2016
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
I heard that Phelps and his tribe of asswipes are planning on protesting at the funerals of the West Virginia miners killed in the mine explosion.

I hope I can be around when KARMA gets his fucking ass.
Bo, I had not heard this. What is the f*^ked up reason he is leading his flocks to these funerals to protest?
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:08 PM   #2017
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyLeo View Post
Gross.

I'm hoping you're joking
is that the girl who went to austrailia or brazil for implants because no american surgeon would accomodate her wish to be a size kk i think it was??? my friend is an H cup...and she is miserable. she hate wearing anything which draws attention to them...it hurts her back and in fact embarasses her. she feels ppl wont date her because of them. She is planning on reduction surgery as soon as she can afford the time off from work. She is a nurse to boot...so imagine carrying those things around for 13 hours a day....
Old 04-12-2010, 11:20 PM   #2018
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Re: wondering....

whether to study, write in my blog, DO some yoga nidra meditation, listen to Rinpoche, read email, or try to go to sleep...pondering pondering...
femme2tao
Old 04-13-2010, 01:39 AM   #2019
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

OMG..is this move ever going to end???
Old 04-13-2010, 02:44 AM   #2020
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

What this day is going to bring.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote