Notices

Old 04-13-2010, 03:35 AM   #2021
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
Bo, I had not heard this. What is the f*^ked up reason he is leading his flocks to these funerals to protest?

It's the same reason he protests the killed soldiers' funerals. Claiming God killed them because of gays.

They should toss HIM and his band of shitheads in the damn mine and bury them!!
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:25 AM   #2022
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Cardinal Bertone (the Vatican's Secretary of State) said the following:

"Many psychologists and psychiatrists have demonstrated that there is no relation between celibacy and pedophilia. But many others have demonstrated, I have been told recently, that there is a relation between homosexuality and pedophilia. That is true," said Bertone. "That is the problem."

http://www.kpic.com/news/national/90714359.html

This is the kind of crap that bolsters people like James Dobson, etc. Grrrrr! How can he explain the male priests that preyed on girls?

The more I learn about these priests, the creepier "The Thornbirds" becomes.

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 05:43 AM   #2023
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

My project for school is 2 days late today. The reason, I procrastinated and it turned out to be WAY more complex than I originally thought it would be and the data file was corrupted. Oye! I hate it when I do this, you would think I would know better by now.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:59 AM   #2024
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

So you disagree with the quality of her breasts. I get that. Did you agree or disagree with my other subtle points about publicly ridiculing what some women may be born with? That being really large breasts. That was point one I was making.

Point two was if she was compelled to purchase those breasts, it would be somewhat irrelevent since she now has them.

Point three was my theme: Ain't none of us air brushed beauties in reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I will respectfully agree to disagree then. Those are NOT natural and I hope that the damage done to her back and spine can be rectified.

Short of using them as floatation devices, I've no use for them and just looking at that picture makes my shoulders and neck HURT.
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:38 PM   #2025
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

my Nanny G called me tonight, and we had a blast chitchatting & catching up.. yes, we repeated the same conversation 5 times, and she asked me if i wanted Nanny to buy me some bubblegum before she came over.. lol bless her heart, i ♥ my Nanny to the moon n' back..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:42 PM   #2026
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I move TOMORROW>>>>8 AM. FInally the big day is here and I am so ready to go and so overwhelmed by it as well. I have loose ends...like the sheets off my bed arent washed and they have to be before I leave tomorrow. I forgot to get the cat carrier. Mr Smitty does NOT travel well...and I dont know how he is going to behave when I have to put him in the car and take him to a new house. Story has been there and roamed the yard and the house. And she has been thru several moves with me so this is old hat to her.

banging my head on the keyboard ewuirfewnVDNDDDWQDOP
fekdknvcefjevegjdnvdvosDsCLMC,sdkfdIEWOFJwfwkdMD KCAWNWFKOFkj

yes...tomorrow is the day..and I wont be online until the weekend...gawsh....

I can do this...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 08:55 PM   #2027
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbean View Post
So you disagree with the quality of her breasts. I get that. Did you agree or disagree with my other subtle points about publicly ridiculing what some women may be born with? That being really large breasts. That was point one I was making.

Point two was if she was compelled to purchase those breasts, it would be somewhat irrelevent since she now has them.

Point three was my theme: Ain't none of us air brushed beauties in reality.
I agree that people are regularly ridiculed for the way they are born. Our community here knows more about that than most, I believe.

Yes, it's true that it's too late for any difference to be made by anyone else if she's happy with her boob job. And, yes, you are correct. No one is perfect.

My issue...and if you are going to work to procure breasts that large and then go on a talk show (Stern, right?), then you need to be ready for criticism whether it be positive or negative anyway....was solely regarding her quality of LIFE.

As a free grown woman, she's free to do that to her body if she sees fit to, but how does she LIVE? How does she do the day to day functions without an enormous amount of pain due to the stress put on her neck, shoulders, back and spine by those extra jumbo melons'? I physically hurt at the idea of that.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 04-13-2010 at 08:57 PM.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:25 PM   #2028
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Time for a commercial break as I back away from the TV and peek in on my favorite site.

Really though I'm happy to be catching up on my taped episodes of NCIS and NCIS - LA.
It had to happen before the DVR got to full to record.

To be continued......................................... ..........

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:48 PM   #2029
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

hippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbean View Post
SNIP - Ain't none of us air brushed beauties in reality.

i am. i get up early every morning just to brush my air.

hippieflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:25 PM   #2030
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

My new mattress delivery tomorrow.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:58 PM   #2031
Tucker

How Do You Identify?:
A pretty little thing
Preferred Pronoun?:
Fatale
Relationship Status:
Independently owned and operated

Thanked 1,295 Times in 486 Posts
Tucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST Reputation

The studded paddle with my name on it and Daddy holding on to it.
Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:29 AM   #2032
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Has the Menopause Fairy finally paid me a visit or is Mother Nature playing a joke on me...is she lurking somewhere waiting to surprise me with my "monthly gift"?

Well...if we can skip "the rapids" I guess I will survive...
Old 04-14-2010, 04:34 AM   #2033
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Motivation considerations...

Wondering if the added expense of a personal trainer is something I need to do...or do I just need to get off my a** and workout.

There is this beautiful amethyst bracelet on consignment at my favorite little shop in Concord...am toying with the idea of this as an incentive/reward for getting back on track...
Old 04-14-2010, 05:58 AM   #2034
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default moving day

the movers will be here any moment...its finally here....heaven help me! Mr Smitty is locked in the bathroom. At the moment I am glad he is declawed (I didnt do that to him!) because he is raking the door trying to get out and meowing miserablly...he might never forgive me for this .....

Story the newf is coming and going with meWith her dementia and her partial blindness, to leave her in an empty house would be cruel. So she has to travel back and forth with me.

I just found out there is a LGBT AA meeting 5 minutes from my new old home! I am so glad...makes it feel even more welcoming!

I laid in bed this AM and prayed...a blessing for this trailer and for the man who has bought it. I love this trailer. It provided me with such a pleasant safe home life while I was healing emotionally, spiritually and physically. I hate leaving it...but I have grown past it. It needs a new human again...

ok..off I go...see you in a few days..
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 06:41 AM   #2035
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
the movers will be here any moment...its finally here....heaven help me! Mr Smitty is locked in the bathroom. At the moment I am glad he is declawed (I didnt do that to him!) because he is raking the door trying to get out and meowing miserablly...he might never forgive me for this .....

Story the newf is coming and going with meWith her dementia and her partial blindness, to leave her in an empty house would be cruel. So she has to travel back and forth with me.

I just found out there is a LGBT AA meeting 5 minutes from my new old home! I am so glad...makes it feel even more welcoming!

I laid in bed this AM and prayed...a blessing for this trailer and for the man who has bought it. I love this trailer. It provided me with such a pleasant safe home life while I was healing emotionally, spiritually and physically. I hate leaving it...but I have grown past it. It needs a new human again...

ok..off I go...see you in a few days..

Good luck and congrats! Hope everything goes smoothly! Sounds like the babies may need a little special treat and some quiet mommy time to ease the stress
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:06 AM   #2036
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

the movers got here...and looked at it all and said the girl who took the information did not get all the items listed that had to be moved. So instead of moving the trailer stuff and stuff at my nieces house for $350, now it was raised to $650! I almost SHIT! So, called my sister...she said just get trailer stuff moved and we will work on getting the other stuff tonight and tomorrow. DAMN....oh damn..its never easy...
Old 04-14-2010, 07:55 AM   #2037
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I'm curious to know what the copier guy did to our copier machine.
It's "talking" in spanish now.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 09:07 AM   #2038
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Amen!

I've been thinking a lot about my little boy, Charlie.
I lost my little black boy two years ago, and I miss that little booger more than anything. He was my first all-black cat, and he was the sweetest, gentlest, even tempered puss ever. He had his mischievous moments, but he had a personality that even most humans could learn from. *sigh*

At some point, we're going to adopt kittens.
I am leaning toward another black boy-cat.
Maybe a tuxedo.
hmmm ....

Top Ten Reasons to Adopt a Black Cat

10. You'll save $$ on their Halloween costumes.
9. You can always find them in the snow.
8. Holding a black cat is very slimming.
7. Black cats will match any decor.
6. A lint brush isn't required for a black-tie affair.
5. When you love a black cat, luck is on your side.
4. Black cats are like onyx, a beautiful gem.
3. Hey, they don't care what color you are!
2. Love knows no color.

And the number one reason to adopt a black cat...

1. They are the least likely to be adopted.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 09:29 AM   #2039
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

So many things and in the end none of them truly matter.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 09:42 AM   #2040
fiercegrrl
In Memory Of

How Do You Identify?:
fierce femme grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
beautiful, pumpkin, princess, sweet pea, babygirl
Relationship Status:
i don't think it's in the stars for me.

fiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i hopefully hit the halfway point with chemo yesterday *fingers crossed*

next week i have scans to see if said chemo is working and if i'll be having surgery to remove the tumor on my diaphragm. *more fingers crossed*

oh, and anxious. hell yes. cause if the chemo i'm on ain't working the next step one to try is harder.

this shit gets harder each time. but i'm doing what i can to keep my spirits up.