Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default Milo Yiannopoulous Fuckery

So, without diagnosing this poor soul with a plethora of ailments, I'll just say that I am both repulsed and fascinated with the pile of gross inhumanity that is this person.

Also? That shit with Bill Maher? WTF?

So it took pedophilia to bring him down. I've been saying to friends for months now that pedophilia is the last bastion of "NO, it's too much" for the Right and would be the only thing to take Trump down (but then I think about how he busted up into the dressing rooms of underage girls and people were all "oh well")

What say you on this Milo Yiannopoulous character? Is he just a racist, homophobic troll? A self-aggrandizing attention-seeker? In need of some serious mental health help?

Tell me what you think!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 04:32 PM   #2
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I'd never heard of Milo until I encountered him on Maher's show...I am very perplexed how such a gay person could be so compromised...also I've heard rumors Trump is not very sympathetic to gay concerns as he has latent homosexuality issues ...not sure I believe that but he certainly has more then his share of mental issues, it wouldn't be surprising to find that thrown into the pile of misogynistic, pathologically rascist, paranoid poor excuse for a human being-he does not own pets, his kids hunt defenseless, endangered animals, Ivanka throws tantrums...I really don't understand the dysfunction...I hate to blame his parents but it had to come from somewhere j/s
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 04:38 PM   #3
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Yeah, I hadn't hear of him myself until I started seeing rumblings about him all over Facebook a couple of months ago and how he was about to publish a book. Folks were (rightfully) pissed that Schuster was giving such a platform to an open racist.
I had a lot of mixed feelings about it because Ann Coulter has books out as well that are openly racist so part of me was all "Let this asshole get out into the limelight of the media and expose himself for all of his grossness" but the other part of me is all "How dare a publishing house try to profit off of racism and homophobia". Still, it's been done for years so this is nothing new.

I am agog most days at how open racism, sexism, and homophobia are the "norm" in certain (all) political arenas. I don't even know what my point is here, except to say that I am completely grossed the fuck out by Milo Yiannopoulous and anyone who supports him or his ideas.
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 04:48 PM   #4
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

He seems to be very articulate and smart..it's a shame he chooses to use to like that ...and he writes for breitbart or did...he must realize that his gayness makes him vastly unaccepted by his readers...I really don't get what he gets out of it, other than a few dollars...he's the antithesis of breitbart hatespeak...what is his point???!??
Old 02-24-2017, 04:52 PM   #5
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I had heard of him because he was a guest speaker at the University of Washington in Seattle on January 20th, but before that I had no clue who this idiot was! Also saw him on Bill Maher and just shook my head!

IMHO he was just another one, in a line of many, seeking his 15 minutes of fame!

Good Bye Milo may we NEVER hear of you again!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 04:54 PM   #6
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

I was super disappointed in Bill Maher for having him on his show and giving him a platform to be taken even a little seriously. I thought Bill was way too soft on him and he even AGREED with him on some of his transphobic statements. Just completely grossed out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 04:56 PM   #7
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Wait who is this? I am going to check this out.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 06:35 PM   #8
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Milo was very big with the young, 20-something, white, Trump supporters. He was an editor on Breitbart News until this week.

His last tour around the USA was called the Dangerous Faggot tour. This was his name for himself. I think the young guys supported him primarily because Milo was a big Trump supporter.

He takes great pride in the fact that he is a gay conservative.

I don't know if anyone posted this yet but he admitted that he was sexually abused by a priest when he was young. He does not call it abuse, however. He actually says that experience is why he is so good at giving head.

I have read his articles and "editorials" (I use that word very loosely) on Breitbart.com (know thine enemy) and I think he doesn't believe half of the shit that he says. I think he gets off on the shock value.

PS: Milo's next book was supposed to be entitled Dangerous but I think it is not going to be published now but I did not confirm this.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner

Last edited by *Anya*; 02-24-2017 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Added
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 06:37 PM   #9
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Milo was very big with the young, 20-something, white, Trump supporters. He was an editor on Breitbart News until this week.

His last tour around the USA was called the Dangerous Faggot tour. This was his name for himself. I think the young guys supported him primarily because Milo was a big Trump supporter.

He takes great pride in the fact that he is a gay conservative.

I don't know if anyone posted this yet but he admitted that he was sexually abused by a priest when he was young. He does not call it abuse, however. He actually says that experience is why he is so good at giving head.

I have read his articles and "editorials" (I use that word very loosely) on Breitbart.com (know thine enemy) and I think he doesn't believe half of the shit that he says. I think he gets off on the shock value.
YES, shock value I totally agree!
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 08:40 PM   #10
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yuck

Like Milo, Bill Maher once defended sex between adults and minors

Maria Puente , USA TODAY Published 8:33 p.m. ET Feb. 23, 2017

When Bill Maher took credit for helping take down internet troll Milo Yiannopoulos after he defended sex between teens and adults, the comedian/talk show host neglected to mention — or forgot — he said some similar words on TV nearly two decades ago.

Now a media monitor with a long memory has dug up the old videotape from Maher's ABC show, Politically Incorrect, that shows Maher defending the notorious case of Mary Kay Letourneau, the Seattle teacher convicted of having sex (and becoming pregnant) with her 12-year-old male student. Letourneau and the student had two children together while he was a teenager, and they married in 2005 after she got out of jail.

“She is in jail because she is in love. That’s how I view it,” Maher said in the 1998 clip posted by Mediaite. “Basically, they’re having a family and they’re keeping the mother in jail because she won’t conform to what society feels should be the perfect American family.”

When one of his conservative panelists on the show, Celeste Grieg, pointed out in horrified tones that Letourneau had raped her student (which under the law is exactly the case), Maher was dismissive.

“Raped? Come on,” Maher responded. “How can a woman rape a man?”

It was a reminder that Maher, 61, made his comic bones being transgressive when the way nastier Yiannopoulos, 33, was in short pants. Defending the seemingly indefensible was one of Maher's comic themes, especially on Politically Incorrect, which was canceled in 2002 — for poor ratings according to ABC — following Maher's ill-advised remarks about cowardice and the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

The edgy exchange on sex between minors and adults was unearthed by Mediaite, the media monitor founded by NBC's legal analyst Dan Abrams, and was subsequently picked by such outlets as CBS News and The Hollywood Reporter.

The reason: Maher took a lot of heat for booking Yiannopoulos on his HBO show, Real Time, last week, despite the British writer/provocateur's history of digital trashing of gays, liberals, Jews, blacks, feminists, reporters and many others.

Then, after year-old podcast clips of Yiannopoulos seeming to condone sex between some teen boys and men emerged over the weekend, he was abandoned by his political pals, by his employers at Breitbart News and by his publisher who abruptly killed his rich book deal.

Milo Yiannopoulos' controversial book is canceled.
Maher took credit, perhaps jokingly, for Milo on the ropes: It was a tipping point, he said. "As I say, sunlight is the best disinfectant. You’re welcome," he told the New York Times.

But Mediaite found other examples of Maher defending Letourneau and at least some types of illegal sex between minors and adults.

“I’m the only guy I’ve ever heard who defends Mary Kay Letourneau,” he told Playboyin a 2007 interview.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2...nors/98326632/

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 08:43 PM   #11
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

Default Too bad Milo

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post

PS: Milo's next book was supposed to be entitled Dangerous but I think it is not going to be published now but I did not confirm this.
From USA Today:

Milo Yiannopoulos' book Dangerous was canceled abruptly Monday after Republican conservatives released clips of videos-with-audio in which he seemed to condone sex between men and boys.

In a terse statement released Monday afternoon, the right-wing provocateur's publisher said: "After careful consideration, Simon & Schuster and its Threshold Editions imprint have canceled publication of Dangerous by Milo Yiannopoulos."

Minutes later, Yiannopoulos posted this on Facebook: "They canceled my book."

~Washington Post

Old 06-17-2017, 03:24 AM   #12
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Guess Milo Yiannopoulo has had his 15 minute of fame .........LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: