Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-01-2016, 08:15 PM   #5861
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
RE: the new 2017 policy

I have mixed feelings about this, so if everybody wants to change it to a rolling scheduled time-out I am perfectly willing to go along with it.

I just have one point to add in favor of keeping it "clean slate at the beginning of the year". Our policy mostly worked in 2016. Ultimately, that is what we want. Since it is simpler to keep it at the beginning of the year, and since it did mostly work, we might want to consider keeping it.

I understand what you mean about it not being fair, Gemme, in that some people have longer time-out periods than others. However, we all have the choice when we sign up for a project of knowing what the consequences are. In my mind, that goes a long way toward making it fair in another sense - because we all agree to the rules/dates every time we sign up for a project.
I'm a Devil's advocate, debate each little piece of fluff and stuff, beat a dead horse kind of person, so please bear with me. I also talk to myself, so this is a little bit of that too, as I try to work through it out loud.

Okay, so say two kids are caught with equal amounts of pot. This is a first offense for each. One gets 6 months probation and the other gets 16 months in juvenile detention. For the same crime. Even taking out the probation versus juvie, the sentences certainly aren't fair for. the. exact. same. crime. Life isn't fair, no, but do we have to sacrifice fairness for convenience? Both kids knew that pot was illegal. It seems like it should be an assumption that the consequences for their actions should be relative to one another or at least in the same ballpark. This is supposed to be fun for us, right? Having to wait nearly a year to participate because I screwed up would be a bitter pill to swallow if it were me.

I decided to introduce this now to give time for people to let it marinate for a while before the end of the year and really consider some options and what they would feel is not only appropriate but could actually work. I truly appreciate all the feedback so far as it's given me food for thought. I don't expect to figure things out right away but these responses have been a hella good start.

It's one thing to hear from people who haven't had to sit things out for a bit but I'm so glad that sis posted and her idea is really good. I don't think anyone plans on falling off but because this is supposed to be fun, I don't want the consequences to outweigh the benefits of joining rounds. On the other hand, I don't want folks to get away with murder (or ghosting or flaking out, etc ) either. The time of each of us is equally valuable and I don't want to waste anyone's nor have my own time wasted.

I keep coming back to the wranglers. There have been wranglers that, they themselves, have been unreliable with time frames and whatnot. We depend on wranglers now but changing the premise would put a little more responsibility on the wranglers to honor the thread's intent and rules and hold those who don't follow them responsible as well.

Anyway, it's something to think about.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2016, 08:17 PM   #5862
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post

This is some suggestions/ideas/thoughts from nanners, she asked me to post for her!
Sure hope I am conveying this correctly for my friend, if not I will own it...

Thanks for making me look at this in a whole different light nanners!!

What about instead of looking at months, how about going by say, 3 projects to have to sit out participating? It would be the responsibility of the participant to know when that time frame is up & be able to participate again...still could be someone who wants to keep up with this as well.

This is an excellent suggestion.

Anyone else?
Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
nanners was thinking that with some of the projects that go several weeks out, the participant may only miss 2 projects, if one runs say 6 weeks each as several of ours has.

Sure hope I am conveying this correctly...nanners will be along after work, I am certain, to clarify...
Clay, Thank you for posting for me this morning, I sure appreciate it!

Clay was correctly conveying my thoughts. After reading the posts after that, I think quite a few want to keep closer to the original way it's been working but with a shorter time out of 6 months or so, right?

I would agree to that...I'll go along with whatever the majority wants.

So, how's the coloring going for everyone?
I made my copies today and am bringing mine to work to work on during my lunch breaks...a good stress reliever!

nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2016, 08:17 PM   #5863
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I also love Deb's idea that the person who misses the project MUST post that they missed the project and what date they are due back in so that all we have to do is scroll back. That also puts the responsibility where it should be. When people disappear after a missed project it's not too cool. I appreciate how CCB continued to participate in the thread. The rules are not about hating someone, just making the projects work.
Yeppers!!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-02-2016, 08:15 PM   #5864
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I like the notion of some degree at least of self policing. I like the idea of personally stating you are on restriction and when/ for how long so there's a record of it in the thread. But I also think someone needs to be keeping track and tabs on people. Unfortunate that it has to be that way.

It seems we need to agree on what the restriction should be. I think six months is fair. It should be a big consequence but not too big, I think. I'll agree to whatever the majority thinks.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2016, 01:24 PM   #5865
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,125 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I like the notion of some degree at least of self policing. I like the idea of personally stating you are on restriction and when/ for how long so there's a record of it in the thread. But I also think someone needs to be keeping track and tabs on people. Unfortunate that it has to be that way.

It seems we need to agree on what the restriction should be. I think six months is fair. It should be a big consequence but not too big, I think. I'll agree to whatever the majority thinks.
I agree with everything CCB said.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2016, 01:53 PM   #5866
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

As someone who has totally flaked out and been a difficult participant in the past, I don't really have anything to add except that I agree with a lot that has been written already. It would be nice to have twice yearly amnesty, but I also feel like if it's the same people over and over, they should be more honest with themselves and everyone else as to whether or not they will complete the project on time. The other hard part is how to keep track.

❤️ & 🎨

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2016, 02:14 PM   #5867
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I agree with CCB's post, & like that we are having this discussion!

cara....I LOVE the word "amnesty" as I disdain the words..."banned/restricted/etc..etc..... amnesty has a really cool ring to it...really impressed that folks have owned their part,
& I like to see us discussing this topic!

Thank you to the ones who have come forward & owned it. That shows a lot of courage!! I know we can have an amazing year next year!! Self policing is a really helpful way for us all to keep up with things!!

I love this group...I do! I do!!
Old 11-03-2016, 02:37 PM   #5868
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Just so I'm clear... lol we send a copy of whatever we colored along with eight not colored copies (or similar) of whatever we did. Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Eight Projects are due to GeorgiaMa'am on or before Monday, 11/28. They are officially late and the late rule applies on Tuesday, 12/6.

1. GeorgiaMa'am
2. clay
3. Tommi
4. Jennifer
5. Cara
6. Gemme
7. nanners
8. Lyte
9. Besame

Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2016, 02:47 PM   #5869
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I recommend sending your original to the wrangler as a gift for being the wrangler. Then you can send copies of your finished project to the other seven people. You would also send all eight people a similar coloring paper for them to color that is blank except for the design that they will color in. Personally the project I'm doing is not so complicated that I can't do originals for everyone. So that's also an option to keep in mind. I think the idea of sending people copies is more for if it is a really involved original project that takes a very long time and could not be replicated without quite a lot of effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Just so I'm clear... lol we send a copy of whatever we colored along with eight not colored copies (or similar) of whatever we did. Right?

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2016, 03:50 PM   #5870
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,527 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

me<~~~~~~replicating each and every one

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2016, 04:29 PM   #5871
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I wrote up a draft to include some of our concerns from this year to use for 2017. Does it seem okay?

"For 2017, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until six months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due. In addition to waiting six months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2017. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2017. The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2017 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/14/17. I can start participating in new projects on 8/14/17. I have added myself to the list below:

1. Tony (missed the late date of 1/28/17, able to participate 7/28/17)
2. Bitsy (missed the late date of 2/14/17, able to participate 8/14/17)'

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2016, 06:15 PM   #5872
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
As someone who has totally flaked out and been a difficult participant in the past, I don't really have anything to add except that I agree with a lot that has been written already. It would be nice to have twice yearly amnesty, but I also feel like if it's the same people over and over, they should be more honest with themselves and everyone else as to whether or not they will complete the project on time. The other hard part is how to keep track.

❤️ & 🎨
Keeping track wouldn't be a problem. I've got that covered.

Quote:
I wrote up a draft to include some of our concerns from this year to use for 2017. Does it seem okay?

"For 2017, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until six months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due. In addition to waiting six months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2017. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2017. The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2017 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/14/17. I can start participating in new projects on 8/14/17. I have added myself to the list below:

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."
I think this definitely has potential and merit. It's been a hella long day for me so I've read the whole thing twice now and still don't have it down but I like what I've read so far.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2016, 06:17 PM   #5873
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Now, are we keeping the 2016 rule the same and implementing the updated rule for 2017? Just wondering how this will potentially effect me.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2016, 06:18 PM   #5874
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Now, are we keeping the 2016 rule the same and implementing the updated rule for 2017? Just wondering how this will potentially effect me.
No changes would be made until 1/1/17. The current rule stands for 2016.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-03-2016, 06:18 PM   #5875
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:

This makes sense to me.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2016, 07:07 PM   #5876
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Ok, I think I've got it. Do we have addresses for everyone yet?

Quote:
I recommend sending your original to the wrangler as a gift for being the wrangler. Then you can send copies of your finished project to the other seven people. You would also send all eight people a similar coloring paper for them to color that is blank except for the design that they will color in. Personally the project I'm doing is not so complicated that I can't do originals for everyone. So that's also an option to keep in mind. I think the idea of sending people copies is more for if it is a really involved original project that takes a very long time and could not be replicated without quite a lot of effort.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2016, 07:11 PM   #5877
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,125 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi Lyte,

For the coloring project, everyone just needs to PM their address to me. I will PM everybody my address soon, so you can mail all of your colorings and your blank pages to me. Also, please remember to send $5 for shipping.

I hope everyone is having fun coloring!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince

Last edited by GeorgiaMa'am; 11-06-2016 at 07:15 PM. Reason: I forgot the $5.
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2016, 06:58 AM   #5878
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Just like Georgia said, all of your work goes to her. She will collect everyone's work, repackage them according to size/weight/etc and send them back out again in new packaging with work from all of the participants.

That is what the wrangler does and this is where the money for packaging comes into play. If, for some reason, your package is larger than average, send more than $5 to compensate for that and for the extra cost Georgia would have in mailing your work out to everyone else.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2016, 10:50 PM   #5879
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

I think I picked a coloring page that may be too detailed. Two hours later and it looks like I've only just begun. Or maybe I should change my medium from a fine tip pen. Also? I'm not the world's greatest colored. Regardless, it has been a nice few hours of coloring. 😊

❤️ & 🎨

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2016, 10:54 PM   #5880
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Glad people are having fun coloring! I was sorry to miss this one.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types