Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation

all the cooking that has to be done tomorrow.

i'm really hoping to get most of it done tonight.
Old 11-26-2014, 01:46 PM   #12382
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

This time of year is always hard for me...I miss Momma D and both my boys so much
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2014, 07:15 PM   #12383
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

One of my patients recently broke up with her girlfriend. She came in yesterday not looking too good. Turns out her ex beat her up the night before.
I didn't know what to say to her.
I let her tell me what happened, but I had no wise words of wisdom to offer.

I wish I knew what to say.
Old 11-27-2014, 09:15 AM   #12384
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I cannot believe it's Thanksgiving! How did we get to this point so quickly? The next thing you know, it will be the December Holidays and then 2015.

I'm thinking about a lot this morning. We have a very small family here in Oklahoma. Last year our Thanksgiving consisted of my parents, my two sisters, brother, brother-in-law, nephew, niece, and her fiancé. That's not a bad turnout. My sister cooked the turkey and the stuffing and I cooked everything else. It was a good time.

Well, this year is much different. It will just be my parents, myself, and my brother My older sister, my brother-in-law, and my nephew hit the road last night to go camping in Galveston for the long weekend. My twin sister has gone off the deep end this year and now lives in Houston as of last month. My niece and her fiancé will be at her father's house. I don't think it's ever been this small.

I told my mom that I would cook everything this year and as of last week, that was going to happen. But she informed me this past weekend that they wanted to go out to dinner instead. I was a bit disappointed because who doesn't love eating all of that homemade food? But it's really not about the meal as it is about the people you are spending it with.

So that brings me to what I am grateful for... I am most grateful that my parents are still here with us. I am grateful for the rest of my family as well, even though I may not be very happy with one of them right now.

I am grateful for my friends, especially my BFFs C and L. (you know who you are). Without you two, over the last three months, I would have been a permanent visitor in a padded room. I am grateful for my Austin friends who have taken me under their wing and shown me what true unconditional friendship is.

I am grateful to have a job in which I can work at home and make my own hours. I am grateful for my two pups who give me unconditional love every single day, no matter what I look like or the mood I'm in. I am grateful for my own health. Last but not least, I am grateful for this site and the people on it, which is a place I can come to where people actually get me. Not sure what I would do without it. I may not know most of you in person but a lot of you bring me joy through your posts of in chat. So thank you for that.

I'm sure I'm missing some things but I think this is long enough already and breakfast is ready so I have to go eat.

I'll leave it and say Happy Thanksgiving. Be grateful for what you have even the smallest of things as you never know when things might change.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2014, 10:54 AM   #12385
Daktari

Where to find an adult scooter with larger, pneumatic tyres, and a handlebar brake.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2014, 08:30 AM   #12386
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

That I finally need to finish the song I composed...somehow the lyrics don't fit..hmmm
Old 11-30-2014, 10:03 AM   #12387
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailin View Post
it depends on the family for me. I cherish every moment with my sister and her family. My brother, not so much.
I apologize I didn't see this till now!

I cherish my family but it brings to light that I have another family, I have yet to spend a holiday with along with my birthmother!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2014, 08:28 PM   #12388
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Deep thoughts....wait for it...

...the more you like pears, the longer they take to ripen.
Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2014, 08:40 PM   #12389
Vivacious1

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme
Relationship Status:
taken

3 Highscores

Vivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind is that my feet are freezing and I am looking for my fuzzy socks, I think they are in my covers somewhere... oh brother!
Old 12-01-2014, 08:47 PM   #12390
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I remember as a kid watching Rudolph the red nosed reindeer. I could never understand why there was an elf who was a dentist and why they had the island of misfit toys. Those toys kind of freaked me out actually. As an adult, I get why they used the misfits because after all, wasn't Rudolph a misfit? I never wanted to watch it because of that island. Not sure why I am thinking of this but I am.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2014, 08:54 PM   #12391
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Is it ok if I borrow him?? He's very cute!
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2014, 09:37 PM   #12392
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default And another thing...

A wolf in sheep's clothing is a pleasant surprise! Hooooowl!!
Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 09:43 PM   #12393
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post

Is it ok if I borrow him?? He's very cute!
Sureeeee... Here is another one if you want it...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2014, 09:45 PM   #12394
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ....

My election.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2014, 09:49 PM   #12395
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

I always try to watch the old Ruldolph TV special every year. It brings back some of those great childhood Christmas memories. Never too old for that.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2014, 10:15 PM   #12396
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Trying to find peace within myself was harder than I thought.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2014, 10:18 PM   #12397
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...

SHEESE you got an hour
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2014, 06:07 AM   #12398
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

How i am finally feeling better after being so so sick and feeling like that episode may have finished me off. I've never been so sick in my life.

How life is too short to live with regrets

How i must have more work to do

I'm tired.

Time for work.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2014, 06:25 AM   #12399
jools66

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
Married

jools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about all those ppl I cherish, and have lost touch with over the years.
And all the ppl I have in my life that I cherish now. Even those I may not agree with but love just the same.
Love to all of them xx
jools66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jools66 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2014, 12:00 PM   #12400
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thinking about how awesome my date went last night.