Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-26-2010, 03:32 PM   #21
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I'm sort of playing. lol Just downloaded it today, but could only get the older version to play. Neither the beta nor the emerald would load.

I'm: JesseTMan Maven
Rez date: Aug 2010
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2010, 12:00 AM   #22
Shadowboi2010

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess

Shadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranzman View Post
I'm: JesseTMan Maven
Rez date: Aug 2010
I told you just "Jesse" is tough to get. That's why I had to put all the stuff at the end of my name.
Shadowboi2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shadowboi2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2010, 12:01 AM   #23
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah same here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowboi2010 View Post
I told you just "Jesse" is tough to get. That's why I had to put all the stuff at the end of my name.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 01:58 PM   #24
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation

• what's your name? Amberlynn Spingflower
• when is your rez day? July 1, 2009
• male, female or shape shifting gender fucking avi? Female
• what do you do? Right now I am kind of just hanging with SL family
• I enjoy gamling, shopping, horseback riding, motorcycle riding, dancing & great conversations
• where are your haunts? The Duchess, GGLR, Lesbian Paradise
• what's the story behind your name? I was driving my BFF crazy about her being on SL all the time so we went to Starbucks with a Laptop and this one came up like the third time and I fell in love with it.
• are you partnered? Was for four years but not now we are still friends
• tell anything you want us to know! Amber was created to hang with my best friend and check out the SL world. Five years later a lot has happened some good but a lot bad. She is not on very much anymore. She still has friends and family but a lot of what Amberlynn was about kind of went away to real and so now she got to boring for me.

I have set up an alt to go out and do more of the fantasy stuff such as being a vampire... very different and a new expierience for the Virtual World...
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 05:38 PM   #25
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Pardon the bump, I am curious if anyone is still around and using Second Life? They have made a ton of changes lately with the addition of Bento, we can actually wiggle our fingers now! Mesh came out awhile ago as well but has certainly been a nice addition over the years.

Also, the major Second Life Birthday events are about to happen in June and those are always fun to check out and see what is going on and what people creating.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 09:16 PM   #26
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i used yo love Second Life, it was amazing what they could do. no plans to go back though, i am online too much already.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 09:49 PM   #27
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow SL

I love SL great place to listen to live music,
awesome debates, and great way to meet people around the globe!
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017, 10:18 PM   #28
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

I enjoy checking out the things that people are building. I have also been slowly introducing my girl to it, trying to get her to display her art in a gallery there.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2017, 03:18 AM   #29
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicaly View Post
I enjoy checking out the things that people are building. I have also been slowly introducing my girl to it, trying to get her to display her art in a gallery there.
"dee Aldrin" here, LOL

i used to take my drawings and rez them into a frame and hang them about..

thats the part i loved about SL, the magic..
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:

Tags
2nd life, second life, secondlife