Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2018, 01:35 PM   #13721
Martina
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
***
 
Martina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: ***
Posts: 4,582
Thanks: 12,539
Thanked 17,572 Times in 3,855 Posts
Rep Power: 21474849
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
My trip next week. Not knowing what to do with myself since I'm not working.
Perhaps you should look into collecting Hello Kitty items. Maybe start out with the rifle or the cowboy boots.

__________________
"No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up" - Lily Tomlin
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2018, 08:48 PM   #13722
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
******
Preferred Pronoun?:
******
Relationship Status:
********
 
JDeere's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Texas and Oklahoma
Posts: 15,340
Thanks: 27,673
Thanked 25,386 Times in 8,219 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Perhaps you should look into collecting Hello Kitty items. Maybe start out with the rifle or the cowboy boots.

BAHAHAHAHA NO!

Nothing HK related.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2018, 08:49 PM   #13723
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
******
Preferred Pronoun?:
******
Relationship Status:
********
 
JDeere's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Texas and Oklahoma
Posts: 15,340
Thanks: 27,673
Thanked 25,386 Times in 8,219 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I'm so beyond excited for this trip!

BIG MONEY COME ON BIG MONEY!! lol
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2018, 05:51 AM   #13724
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 33,253
Thanks: 167,420
Thanked 95,672 Times in 22,487 Posts
Rep Power: 21474878
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

The Universe is not happy with Our tax returns being held up by the government shutdown and has provided, separately, a little bit of unexpected income for each of Us. Happy!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm misunderestimated.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2018, 11:50 AM   #13725
VintageFemme
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Spinster
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,923
Thanks: 3,037
Thanked 6,331 Times in 1,341 Posts
Rep Power: 21474845
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

My precious brilliant and beautiful grandson that I got to spend this past weekend with. It's so amazing to be a grandmother aka his Mina; no words to describe it.

Also, I'm always looking for our community on social media sites. I'm no longer on Facebook but I am on Instagram (faireunvoeu_ig) and Twitter (faireunvoeu) and it's really hard to find y'all! So find me ツ and if I don't follow back right away, drop me a message on whatever site it is, to let me know who you are so I will!

And, looking back and all that it implies . . .
__________________
Wishmaker • Queer Feminist • Hopeful Pessimist • Photographer
www.faireunvoeu.com
VintageFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VintageFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2018, 01:58 AM   #13726
akiza
Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single
 
akiza's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2017
Location: at hiddenville after the rainbow unicorn
Posts: 540
Thanks: 120
Thanked 442 Times in 191 Posts
Rep Power: 2003617
akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation
Default

it's raining since 12 pm yeah!!! ^-^
__________________
normality is a blurred concept you create your own normality how many times do i have to tell you even when you cryin you're beautiful too i become so numb i can't feel you there
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2018, 04:23 AM   #13727
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
******
Preferred Pronoun?:
******
Relationship Status:
********
 
JDeere's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Texas and Oklahoma
Posts: 15,340
Thanks: 27,673
Thanked 25,386 Times in 8,219 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Her words.... I can't get them out of my head.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 07:11 AM   #13728
charley
Member

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single
 
charley's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: canada
Posts: 140
Thanks: 225
Thanked 384 Times in 121 Posts
Rep Power: 3429914
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool the "post-truth" world

In 2016, Oxford Dictionaries made the adjective "post-truth" the word of the year:
"Relating to or denoting circumstances in which objective facts are less influential in shaping public opinion than appeals to emotion and personal belief."
‘in this era of post-truth politics, it's easy to cherry-pick data and come to whatever conclusion you desire’
‘some commentators have observed that we are living in a post-truth age’


The following excerpt from a Forbes article by Dr. Moore (and co-written by Timmons) explains quite a bit of what is going on out there: click here
How Do We Navigate A 'Post-Truth' World? Follow The Millennials

As a boomer, navigating in the post-truth world surrounded by zombies, I cannot find a good reason to write a thread on meditation (discerning what is true and what is false).
__________________
when there is love, you can do what you will
the means are the ends
untoward means yields really bad juju
there is nothing, and there is everything

(chuckle each time there is the seeing of that)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 09:35 AM   #13729
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy
 
39 Highscores

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hanging out in the Atlantic.
Posts: 9,217
Thanks: 9,827
Thanked 34,405 Times in 7,624 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charley View Post
In 2016, Oxford Dictionaries made the adjective "post-truth" the word of the year:
"Relating to or denoting circumstances in which objective facts are less influential in shaping public opinion than appeals to emotion and personal belief."
‘in this era of post-truth politics, it's easy to cherry-pick data and come to whatever conclusion you desire’
‘some commentators have observed that we are living in a post-truth age’


The following excerpt from a Forbes article by Dr. Moore (and co-written by Timmons) explains quite a bit of what is going on out there: click here
How Do We Navigate A 'Post-Truth' World? Follow The Millennials

As a boomer, navigating in the post-truth world surrounded by zombies, I cannot find a good reason to write a thread on meditation (discerning what is true and what is false).

Interesting post.

What the dictionary is saying is something new called "post-truth", I refer to as the reality of reality. Jane Wagner summed it up perfectly in Signs of Intelligent Life...."reality is nothing more than a collective hunch".

It is not really new. It has been going on since the beginning of time as humans have tried to make sense of what they see, hear, and experience. Perceptions change over time for many different reasons.

One can rarely be certain about "facts" because "facts" are designed to create a certain reality for a certain purpose or to create conflicting realities for the same reasons.

It is not unusual for one to also seek out "facts" which support what one believes or thinks is true while just presuming what does not coincide with what one believes is automatically false or outdated. "Truth" might (and that's a big might) lie somewhere in between.

It is also not unusual for perceptions to change, over time, due to differing circumstances, experiences and marketing telling us what we should believe and why.

Add to that, that one can often find many different sets of conflicting "facts" which all contribute to the sense of what is reality. They all have validity in their own way. Human judgement on these "facts" influences what we are drawn to, what we discard, and what we save for a rainy day.

Being human, we are easily swayed and governed by our emotions. All marketing (even political marketing) is geared to manipulating our perceptions of reality. It is easier to manipulate perceptions if one focuses on evoking an emotional response and to keep fine tuning it until you achieve the desired result.

Personally, I find it easier to remain mindful of how easy it is to manipulate people, their opinion, and their emotions. I try to take everything with a grain of salt cuz the one thing I am becoming acquainted with is nothing is as it appears and everything I think I might know has an opposite and equally valid side to it.

Life was a heck of a lot easier when I believed things were either right or wrong, black or white. In reality, they are a collective hunch of shades of gray.

Thank you. This gives me something to ponder on my walk today.


__________________




Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 10:12 AM   #13730
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy
 
39 Highscores

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hanging out in the Atlantic.
Posts: 9,217
Thanks: 9,827
Thanked 34,405 Times in 7,624 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Interesting post.

What the dictionary is saying is something new called "post-truth", I refer to as the reality of reality. Jane Wagner summed it up perfectly in Signs of Intelligent Life...."reality is nothing more than a collective hunch".

It is not really new. It has been going on since the beginning of time as humans have tried to make sense of what they see, hear, and experience. Perceptions change over time for many different reasons.

One can rarely be certain about "facts" because "facts" are designed to create a certain reality for a certain purpose or to create conflicting realities for the same reasons.

It is not unusual for one to also seek out "facts" which support what one believes or thinks is true while just presuming what does not coincide with what one believes is automatically false or outdated. "Truth" might (and that's a big might) lie somewhere in between.

It is also not unusual for perceptions to change, over time, due to differing circumstances, experiences and marketing telling us what we should believe and why.

Add to that, that one can often find many different sets of conflicting "facts" which all contribute to the sense of what is reality. They all have validity in their own way. Human judgement on these "facts" influences what we are drawn to, what we discard, and what we save for a rainy day.

Being human, we are easily swayed and governed by our emotions. All marketing (even political marketing) is geared to manipulating our perceptions of reality. It is easier to manipulate perceptions if one focuses on evoking an emotional response and to keep fine tuning it until you achieve the desired result.

Personally, I find it easier to remain mindful of how easy it is to manipulate people, their opinion, and their emotions. I try to take everything with a grain of salt cuz the one thing I am becoming acquainted with is nothing is as it appears and everything I think I might know has an opposite and equally valid side to it.

Life was a heck of a lot easier when I believed things were either right or wrong, black or white. In reality, they are a collective hunch of shades of gray.

Thank you. This gives me something to ponder on my walk today.



Forgot to add, the 2 emotions that are easiest to evoke and most dangerous are anger and fear - both are manifested in many different ways. Once evoked, manipulating them to a preferred perception is a piece of cake....except, people who are angry and/or afraid can be very unpredictable and hard to control. Scary shit.
__________________




Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 04:03 PM   #13731
charley
Member

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single
 
charley's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: canada
Posts: 140
Thanks: 225
Thanked 384 Times in 121 Posts
Rep Power: 3429914
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Default truth vs. belief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Interesting post.

What the dictionary is saying is something new called "post-truth", I refer to as the reality of reality. Jane Wagner summed it up perfectly in Signs of Intelligent Life...."reality is nothing more than a collective hunch".

It is not really new. It has been going on since the beginning of time as humans have tried to make sense of what they see, hear, and experience. Perceptions change over time for many different reasons.

One can rarely be certain about "facts" because "facts" are designed to create a certain reality for a certain purpose or to create conflicting realities for the same reasons.

It is not unusual for one to also seek out "facts" which support what one believes or thinks is true while just presuming what does not coincide with what one believes is automatically false or outdated. "Truth" might (and that's a big might) lie somewhere in between.

It is also not unusual for perceptions to change, over time, due to differing circumstances, experiences and marketing telling us what we should believe and why.

Add to that, that one can often find many different sets of conflicting "facts" which all contribute to the sense of what is reality. They all have validity in their own way. Human judgement on these "facts" influences what we are drawn to, what we discard, and what we save for a rainy day.

Being human, we are easily swayed and governed by our emotions. All marketing (even political marketing) is geared to manipulating our perceptions of reality. It is easier to manipulate perceptions if one focuses on evoking an emotional response and to keep fine tuning it until you achieve the desired result.

Personally, I find it easier to remain mindful of how easy it is to manipulate people, their opinion, and their emotions. I try to take everything with a grain of salt cuz the one thing I am becoming acquainted with is nothing is as it appears and everything I think I might know has an opposite and equally valid side to it.

Life was a heck of a lot easier when I believed things were either right or wrong, black or white. In reality, they are a collective hunch of shades of gray.

Thank you. This gives me something to ponder on my walk today.
Now, it is crucial here to distinguish between a "fact" and a "belief".
The fact that the sun rises is a an observable fact, as all facts are. Anyone can verify the truth of a fact. Seeing the truth of something is always freeing, as well as seeing the falseness of something.
A belief is something which is held to be true only by the person who believes it.
And that is the difference between a "fact" and a "belief". People who start off with strong beliefs usually end up in confusion and uncertainty; and, being disillusioned with their beliefs, end up thinking that everything lies on some grey scale - that there is no such thing as "right" or "wrong".
Insofar as I am concerned, it is also a belief that everything is "a collective hunch of shades of gray". Making such an affirmation is in fact just a reaction against all the beliefs that one has been inundated with. And that was not the point I was making in my original post.
I would also add that the entire West has been conditioned to accept without questioning many things as fact. In fact, skepticism has been put on the back burners in the Western culture. But like anything, skepticism without any degree of self-restraint only leads to cynicism.
__________________
when there is love, you can do what you will
the means are the ends
untoward means yields really bad juju
there is nothing, and there is everything

(chuckle each time there is the seeing of that)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 05:53 PM   #13732
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy
 
39 Highscores

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hanging out in the Atlantic.
Posts: 9,217
Thanks: 9,827
Thanked 34,405 Times in 7,624 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charley View Post
Now, it is crucial here to distinguish between a "fact" and a "belief".
The fact that the sun rises is a an observable fact, as all facts are. Anyone can verify the truth of a fact. Seeing the truth of something is always freeing, as well as seeing the falseness of something.
A belief is something which is held to be true only by the person who believes it.
And that is the difference between a "fact" and a "belief". People who start off with strong beliefs usually end up in confusion and uncertainty; and, being disillusioned with their beliefs, end up thinking that everything lies on some grey scale - that there is no such thing as "right" or "wrong".
Insofar as I am concerned, it is also a belief that everything is "a collective hunch of shades of gray". Making such an affirmation is in fact just a reaction against all the beliefs that one has been inundated with. And that was not the point I was making in my original post.
I would also add that the entire West has been conditioned to accept without questioning many things as fact. In fact, skepticism has been put on the back burners in the Western culture. But like anything, skepticism without any degree of self-restraint only leads to cynicism.

Are you sure you dont want to make a thread for this? Might be very interesting and expansive.

You say - "Now, it is crucial here to distinguish between a "fact" and a "belief".

The fact that the sun rises is a an observable fact, as all facts are. Anyone can verify the truth of a fact. Seeing the truth of something is always freeing, as well as seeing the falseness of something."

A sun rise is an observable event in places where the sun does indeed rise. There are places in the arctic where the sun doesnt rise for months on end. Yet, we believe the sun rises somewhere else....even if we cannot observe it. So is it a fact or a belief?

It is along the same line as....if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to observe it, does it still make a noise? Is a glass half full or half empty or both?

Fact? Belief? Perspective? Assumption? Presumption? Interpretation?

Fascinating stuff eh?

It sounds to me like you are saying you believe there are absolute truths and absolute falsehoods or absolute rights and absolute wrongs. If that is the case, how do you explain the concept of diversity or the various shades of navy blue or how different experiences changes what people see as true or false or immaterial?

I respectfully disagree with you on "the entire West has been conditioned to accept without questioning many things as fact." Much of what I see happening in the West for the last decade is the result of people questioning many things that are believed to be fact. Skepticism appears to be front and center not on the back burner. Challenging the status quo in many different ways is skepticism in action.

Overall, I am feeling you are trying to say something but I am missing the point. Can you clarify your point?

__________________




Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 06:02 PM   #13733
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~
 
~ocean's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Massachusetts ~coastal
Posts: 6,747
Thanks: 18,652
Thanked 13,408 Times in 3,970 Posts
Rep Power: 21474851
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default

What I see is people who look threw very confused eyes ~ the only truth anyone should be concerned with is the truth within themselves ~ assuming the majority or what is being insinuated as ALL r not truthful. ~ the obvious that the sun will rise and the sun will set is mother nature ~ it's not your truth or mine ~ makes me wonder how much truth do you have ~ I would be skeptic to trust someone who can't see their own self truth.
__________________
~ Always, ocean
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2018, 07:53 AM   #13734
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
********
 
Bèsame*'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Missing the beach
Posts: 11,097
Thanks: 23,771
Thanked 30,233 Times in 7,475 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Default

My Dad. His birthday was this past week. I remember the homemade gifts I would give, to spend time with him. Once, there was, dessert of the month. It gave me chance to explore new recipes and share! There was also an appetizer of the month!

I reflect on his advise when I need it the most. I can hear him say...that it's ok, life lesson learned, you can pull yourself up and move on. ...that's only after he let me whine and cry.

I called my Mom this week, and we both had a boo-hoo moment. Sometimes that is all you need to remember that we carry him in our hearts, forever.

Love you Dad, miss you
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2018, 05:47 AM   #13735
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
******
Preferred Pronoun?:
******
Relationship Status:
********
 
JDeere's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Texas and Oklahoma
Posts: 15,340
Thanks: 27,673
Thanked 25,386 Times in 8,219 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation
Default

A plethora of subjects from voting to finding a new job.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2018, 06:33 AM   #13736
akiza
Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single
 
akiza's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2017
Location: at hiddenville after the rainbow unicorn
Posts: 540
Thanks: 120
Thanked 442 Times in 191 Posts
Rep Power: 2003617
akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation
Default

figure thoughts no? too much right now and yeah an headache
__________________
normality is a blurred concept you create your own normality how many times do i have to tell you even when you cryin you're beautiful too i become so numb i can't feel you there
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2018, 10:48 AM   #13737
girl_dee
Cali Cajun

How Do You Identify?:
all femme, thanks for asking!
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ i said yes ♡
 
girl_dee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Casa Cha Cha!
Posts: 22,480
Thanks: 28,322
Thanked 52,681 Times in 13,147 Posts
Rep Power: 21474867
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Setting up housekeeping!!
__________________
Check out my photos!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2018, 08:30 PM   #13738
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
******
Preferred Pronoun?:
******
Relationship Status:
********
 
JDeere's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Texas and Oklahoma
Posts: 15,340
Thanks: 27,673
Thanked 25,386 Times in 8,219 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation
Default

The pain I'm in, I really need pain meds but the doctor wont give me any. Due to the fact that so many people are abusing them and make it so where people like me can't get any.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2018, 12:54 AM   #13739
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Boo'd Up with JD
 
Medusa's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Boots of Leather
Posts: 10,374
Thanks: 5,939
Thanked 42,171 Times in 7,757 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default

That whole thing where you lay in bed with your best girlfriend of over a quarter century and make plans to take over the world <3
__________________
.
.
.
Buy ButchFemmePlanet Merch Here:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2018, 08:43 AM   #13740
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy
 
39 Highscores

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hanging out in the Atlantic.
Posts: 9,217
Thanks: 9,827
Thanked 34,405 Times in 7,624 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default



A culture of fear makes for some odd reactions when erring on the side of caution.

Student reactions to square root symbol prompts police investigation


__________________




Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:23 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018