AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,506 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

we had texas road house for our valentines dinner..
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2018, 07:19 PM   #27122
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,998 Times in 1,491 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Supper club

So my friend Melinda and I have this little tradition we call Supper Club. It's our way of being frugal but still getting together for dinner. We get together at her place (or mine) and bring our food with us. Tonight I brought leftover stir fry and rice. Melinda had chicken and roasted vegetables. The food was tasty and the conversation was sparkling!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2018, 08:41 PM   #27123
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,924 Times in 1,157 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Thus far... stomach being a tad off.... peanut butter and caramel rice cakes. It actually a favy so I'm not suffering.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2018, 09:16 PM   #27124
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 23,221 Times in 10,161 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazonDC View Post
For a foodie like me, that's way to vague! .....
homoe is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2018, 08:06 AM   #27125
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
you had my heart a long, long time ago.....

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 26,818 Times in 6,686 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Dave's Marketplace is like Whole Foods and Publix had a baby. It's a grocery store with a kickass prepared foods counter, sushi counter, fried chicken counter, hot sandwich counter, pizza counter and hot foods/soup/olive bars.

DC made fresh tacos last night.
ohhhh I went to one of these when I visited my honey's work site in Rhode Island. It was definitely my kind of place. I even found my (central Mass) local kombucha there. Very cool

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2018, 08:08 AM   #27126
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
you had my heart a long, long time ago.....

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 26,818 Times in 6,686 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazonDC View Post
That's what my honey got for his birthday dinner on the 9th. Always good stuff

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2018, 07:49 PM   #27127
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 12,773 Times in 2,051 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

We are going to Texas Road House for our Valentine's Dinner too, but that won't be until Tuesday - we are running behind

Tonight was:
- pizza with Italian sausage, beef, salami, feta cheese, black olives and onions
- 3 Ferrero Rocher chocolates

GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2018, 07:16 PM   #27128
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Thanked 13,007 Times in 3,200 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
We are going to Texas Road House for our Valentine's Dinner too, but that won't be until Tuesday - we are running behind

Tonight was:
- pizza with Italian sausage, beef, salami, feta cheese, black olives and onions
- 3 Ferrero Rocher chocolates
Your pizza sounds DELICIOUS !!!

Gayandgray is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2018, 08:07 PM   #27129
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 23,221 Times in 10,161 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Damn, all this posting about Texas Road House and we don't have any here OR even in Seattle that I could fine!

IF I should come across one on my travels, what does everyone recommend trying there?
homoe is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2018, 08:16 PM   #27130
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married <3

Thanked 10,615 Times in 2,271 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Tuna on gluten free rye bread that I found at our coop- cooked panini style
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2018, 08:59 PM   #27131
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 95,727 Times in 22,501 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Damn, all this posting about Texas Road House and we don't have any here OR even in Seattle that I could fine!

IF I should come across one on my travels, what does everyone recommend trying there?
You're not going to find one up there, but if you travel South and go to one, they have hand cut steaks that are good. They have specials Monday through Thursday for the early birds that are $9.99 each. DC gets chicken fried chicken and I get the 6oz sirloin. They come with 2 sides and yeast rolls. If you like Golden Corral's yeast rolls, you'll like these. They come with a honey butter that's nice.

Here's the menu.

Tonight, I had a salad but was still hungry so DC gave me one of His homemade tacos. I had some candy too. Not a great night for cleaner eating.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2018, 08:05 AM   #27132
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,506 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I get chicken fried chicken with cream gravy,rice and loaded sweet potato
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2018, 08:14 AM   #27133
MsTinkerbelly
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married 7/3/08, together 16 years <3

Thanked 21,532 Times in 4,675 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

I didnít like the place, but it was probably that location that was so awful.

I had the rib eye, which was so so quality and not done correctly.

Your experience may vary.....
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2018, 01:55 PM   #27134
kittygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
witchy
Relationship Status:
his kind

Thanked 16,089 Times in 4,285 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Baked Italian Spaghetti
Garlic Bread
Brownies w/French Vanilla Ice Cream
Old 02-16-2018, 06:46 PM   #27135
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- cereal (Great Grains and Oatmeal Squares mixed)
- milk
- 2 Little Debbie Star Crunches
- applesauce

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2018, 05:56 AM   #27136
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme Noire
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her

Thanked 23,333 Times in 5,591 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Zoodles with leftover chicken and veggies quickly stir fried with sesame oil.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2018, 07:07 AM   #27137
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Gravel Butch

1 Highscore

Thanked 5,412 Times in 1,028 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Last night I made balsamic bruschetta chicken. I thought it was very good.
Wrang1er is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2018, 07:26 PM   #27138
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 95,727 Times in 22,501 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had an early supper of pizza.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2018, 08:10 PM   #27139
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

- steak
- fried shrimp
- grilled asparagus with lemon
- sweet potato
- lemon squares for dessert

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2018, 08:29 PM   #27140
Kštzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 22,960 Times in 7,342 Posts
Kštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I've had petite white northern beans, baby carrots, tiny garlic cloves and bits of smoked spiral ham simmering in the crockpot, all day long. When I sit for a bowl of soup for supper, later tonight, I'll probably toast some tiny slices of rustic sourdough bread, and have that with my soup.
Kštzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kštzchen For This Useful Post:

Tags
dinner