Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 04-30-2010, 09:02 AM   #61
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation

Morning Honies and Homies, I;m no further ahead getting up at 3:30 and not making it in to make breakfast. Sorry Jo i promise i'll get back into the routine once back home.

Thanks for the breakfast I'm starving. Good luck on the new house Jo and Scoote. Sounds wonderfully I'm sending you all the good vibes i muster up Jo for you to sell the old house.

You are indeed one lucky butch my good friend Scoote

CS, I'm around when I remember to check this site lol lol. How have you been?

Hope everyone has a great day!

Love

Musicman
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:42 AM   #62
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Hey there hunies and homies

Well I've been fighting with my work computer and losing ....I'm definitely not a high tech person!

But...on a happier note, the bread is rising in the pans, the chocolate chip cookies are in process (first batch just came out of the oven), and I realize that there is everything I need to make my sweetie some homemade mac and cheese with her porkchops tonight...so life is good!

Hope everyone's day is going well! (And Music...we gotta get you to sleep more! Maybe some nice femme to persuade you to stay in bed longer! Honey....who do we know?)
Old 04-30-2010, 10:17 AM   #63
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Good Afternoon Everyone! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far. I am doing well. I smelled the coffee being brewed, and I had to stop by for a cup, and for some chat & friendship.

Love,
Andrew and Dino

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:31 PM   #64
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Perfect timing! I was just making a fresh pot

Sooo...anyone have any fun plans for the weekend? Scoote and I are planning to go the beach tomorrow (all that remains to be decided is which beach....ahhhh my favorite problem).

Unfortunately I fly home at the crack of dawn on Sunday (sigh)....but I'll be that the sellers accept our offer on the FL house, that someone puts in a decent offer on the NY house....and that I can get moved down here in time to enjoy a summer by the pool.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:47 PM   #65
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

I have a craving for country fried steak, grits, and fried okra. Is it on the menu?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:28 PM   #66
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
I have a craving for country fried steak, grits, and fried okra. Is it on the menu?
Hi Kobi,

Everything is on the menu here! I make a mean country fried steak and fried okra....but have to confess I've never cooked grits. There's gotta be someone in the house that has though! Hope you don't mind that I've gotta make some cream gravy to go with that steak though......mmmmmmm.....
Old 05-01-2010, 05:58 AM   #67
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning Honies and Homies,

Breakfast is on, Home made bread is in the oven, We got scrambled eggs, fried eggs and poached eggs. Crispy hash browns for Jo Bagels, cream cheese, Assorted fruits. Bacon and sausage lots of coffee and juice.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Musicman
Old 05-01-2010, 06:55 AM   #68
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

Jo Jo, the house sounds very nice! I am going to visit with my oldest niece and nephew today so I am popping in for a few minutes.

I was out reading an article on computer world's website about the new iPad WiFi + 3G that might cause some issues at AT&T. I have an iPhone and it can run slow and lose signal at times. AT&T also is talking about launching Android phones, which are pretty cool.

I am going to post the webiste URL if anyone is interested in reading some tech news while having a cup of coffee. Here it is: http://www.computerworld.com/s/artic...ource=rss_news.

Enjoy and have a good day,

Zimmy
Old 05-01-2010, 07:01 AM   #69
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning ... cafe junkies

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:21 AM   #70
freyja

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

freyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud of

i walked down the street and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee brought me here.
Oh joy of joys. COFFEEEEEEEE

i think this is a fabulous place for us addicts to hang.
Thanks to ZimmygLrL for posting the link.

Oh and the smell of bacon and sausages has this gal almost in heaven <almost>

i'll just plop myself down on the stool at the table in the corner and enjoy my coffee and plate of salty goodness.

Will there be live entertainment here this morning? Just asking, not offering

freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to freyja For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2010, 08:11 AM   #71
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everyone, how goes it so far?

(((((((((((((((freyja))))))))))))))))) Its great to see you on the site hun, glad you could make it

I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but I will definately grab a cup along with a bagel and cream cheese (My fave)

I hope everyone has a fabulous morning!!!!
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:41 AM   #72
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Gm to all the Honeys & Homies

What a wonderful breakfast here .. here's hoping everyone has a great weekend Jo I hope you and Scoote enjoy your day at the beach ... roomie and I are going to run some errands .. and then maybe enjoy the pool.
Bella~Vita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:31 PM   #73
C S

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Relationship Status:

C S Has the BEST ReputationC S Has the BEST ReputationC S Has the BEST ReputationC S Has the BEST ReputationC S Has the BEST ReputationC S Has the BEST ReputationC S Has the BEST ReputationC S Has the BEST ReputationC S Has the BEST ReputationC S Has the BEST ReputationC S Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
mawning ... cafe junkies

Quote:
Originally Posted by freyja View Post
i walked down the street and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee brought me here.
Oh joy of joys. COFFEEEEEEEE

i think this is a fabulous place for us addicts to hang.
Thanks to ZimmygLrL for posting the link.

Oh and the smell of bacon and sausages has this gal almost in heaven <almost>

i'll just plop myself down on the stool at the table in the corner and enjoy my coffee and plate of salty goodness.

Will there be live entertainment here this morning? Just asking, not offering

Good evening.
I see there was a nice breakfast as usual this morning here!
Musicman is always reliable!

Hi Morningstar55. Nice to see you here. Is that by chance a photo of your own horse there in your post ? Its a beautiful picture!
That reminds me...

Did you hear about the horse that walked up to the counter at Jo's Kitchen?
(horse seen in photo below)
Well, as Jo poured that horse a cup of coffee, Jo asked the horse...
"Why the long face"?

Ok, ok, Jo, MountainStar, Zimmy, LP, ..."sillyness" does reside here.
I guess Im guilty?? You think?

freyja, unfortunately, I missed your lively presence at breakfast this morning! It's nice to see you here ...
I would have enjoyed furnishing you the entertainment!

Hey Scootebaby ! They've even got smiley's of YOU here!!!... LOOK! ------> .....

Zimmy, thanks for the info on AT&T and the new Android !
I am now soooo excited!!! ...because,
ever since I was a kid Ive always wanted to own a robot!!

My new "Android" is saying "hello... Take me to Your Leader"
to Kat/AllyJ & to Braedon

...and also to all the rest here in the Kitchen that my android may have missed !
Old 05-02-2010, 05:20 AM   #74
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

Happy Sunday to al the Honies and homies,

Breakfast is on, eggs anyway you like them, left over ham from yesterday, crispy hash browns, home made bread still hot from the oven. We also have blueberry pancakes with Canadian maple syrup. Fruits, dips lots of coffee, juice and chocolate milk.

Dig in and enjoy, I'm sure Jo is having a good time with Scoote and safe bet is Scoote is having a good time with Jo

Hope everyone has a great day !

Musicman
Old 05-02-2010, 12:33 PM   #75
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Good afternoon Honies and homies,

Just stoppin in to say hello and grab a bite to eat. Btw way "musicman", Thanks for making breakfast this morning! I am actually using some of your wonderful ham to make a kick ass sandwich ty.
I was actually not in the mood to wheel myself over to the stove and cook so it was helpful...smiles

I will make coffee and tea this afternoon so everyone has fresh to hold you over. Hope your all having a great day!

For those of you who like the strong trucker cofee:

For those who like the flavored type:

For the ones who like normal house cofee:

And we can't forget the tea for those who are not coffee fans:

There ya go! Enjoy and have a beautiful day!

Oh and Scootebaby and Jo,
We are missin ya around here!

Hope you all are having a blast and enjoying every second today!

See ya all later,
Namaste'

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 01:18 PM   #76
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Good afternoon everyone,

I just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a fantastic Sunday, here's hoping that each of you has a wonderful day
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 06:20 PM   #77
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening CS,

I live reading about new technology. My ex up in Seattle has a Samsung Moment which is an android phone. The only thing I didn't like about it was how long it took to load once you turned it on.

Hope you had a good Sunday,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by C S View Post
Good evening.
I see there was a nice breakfast as usual this morning here!
Musicman is always reliable!

Hi Morningstar55. Nice to see you here. Is that by chance a photo of your own horse there in your post ? Its a beautiful picture!
That reminds me...

Did you hear about the horse that walked up to the counter at Jo's Kitchen?
(horse seen in photo below)
Well, as Jo poured that horse a cup of coffee, Jo asked the horse...
"Why the long face"?

Ok, ok, Jo, MountainStar, Zimmy, LP, ..."sillyness" does reside here.
I guess Im guilty?? You think?

freyja, unfortunately, I missed your lively presence at breakfast this morning! It's nice to see you here ...
I would have enjoyed furnishing you the entertainment!

Hey Scootebaby ! They've even got smiley's of YOU here!!!... LOOK! ------> .....

Zimmy, thanks for the info on AT&T and the new Android !
I am now soooo excited!!! ...because,
ever since I was a kid Ive always wanted to own a robot!!

My new "Android" is saying "hello... Take me to Your Leader"
to Kat/AllyJ & to Braedon

...and also to all the rest here in the Kitchen that my android may have missed !
Old 05-02-2010, 06:21 PM   #78
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

popping in to say hi and put up some groceries and coffee and such....i mean its the least i can do since my buddy MM kept breakfast for everyone and Ms Pam(and others?) kept the coffee flowing...

thank you all for taking care of Jos kitchen while she wa here in florida...was a short visit for us bc i had to work but hopefully we found a house..cross fingers,send mojo or do whatever it is u do to make good things happen

hopefully we (Jo and I) will be back home on a reg schedule...with her cooking and my ummm cigars and the house growing we gonna have to have a party REAL soon!!

have a good night everyone--as always the lights on and coffee is fresh so stop by and enjoy urself
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2010, 06:23 PM   #79
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good evening Everyone,

I will have a late night cup of black coffee. I am on a 1074 calorie diet and I can no longer have creamer or sugar in my coffee.

Hope you all had a good Sunday,

Zimmy
Old 05-02-2010, 06:27 PM   #80
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Heya Scoote,

Hope Jo Jo makes it back home to New York safely and the bid on the house goes through!!!

Have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
popping in to say hi and put up some groceries and coffee and such....i mean its the least i can do since my buddy MM kept breakfast for everyone and Ms Pam(and others?) kept the coffee flowing...

thank you all for taking care of Jos kitchen while she wa here in florida...was a short visit for us bc i had to work but hopefully we found a house..cross fingers,send mojo or do whatever it is u do to make good things happen

hopefully we (Jo and I) will be back home on a reg schedule...with her cooking and my ummm cigars and the house growing we gonna have to have a party REAL soon!!

have a good night everyone--as always the lights on and coffee is fresh so stop by and enjoy urself