Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-23-2011, 11:17 PM   #1
veryfemme

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/lady
Relationship Status:
Spoken For

veryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default FTM's Attracted to Femmes

I have noticed that many of FTM friends date primarily butch women or FTM and I wanted to know how many FTMs are attracted to femme women? Is there a reason why you are attracted to femmes and are you also attracted to butch women or other FTM as well?
veryfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to veryfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2011, 11:27 PM   #2
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't found that to be true at all, and everyone is different and it has nothing to do with how they identify. I myself am attracted only to femmes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryfemme View Post
I have noticed that many of FTM friends date primarily butch women or FTM and I wanted to know how many FTMs are attracted to femme women? Is there a reason why you are attracted to femmes and are you also attracted to butch women or other FTM as well?
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2011, 11:29 PM   #3
veryfemme

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/lady
Relationship Status:
Spoken For

veryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputation

it seems like to me every time I find a nice guy attractive they tell me they are not interested in me because I am too femme and it sucks. I know everyone is different but no guys has proven me wrong just yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to veryfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2011, 11:33 PM   #4
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

Too femme? That's funny. When did such a ridiculous boundary develop?

Quote:
it seems like to me every time I find a nice guy attractive they tell me they are not interested in me because I am too femme and it sucks. I know everyone is different but no guys has proven me wrong just yet.
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2011, 11:37 PM   #5
veryfemme

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/lady
Relationship Status:
Spoken For

I really couldnt tell you but I have been turned away for being too girly and its hard and I hate it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to veryfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 12:31 AM   #6
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

I am all about the femmes. I have no romantic or sexual interest in the fellas. But hey, there's nothing wrong with FTM's who like butches and other FTMs. To each their own.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 12:46 AM   #7
veryfemme

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/lady
Relationship Status:
Spoken For

I agree completely!
Old 12-24-2011, 12:55 AM   #8
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

There is no such thing as "too girly" in my book.
The more femme the better.
Old 12-24-2011, 04:28 AM   #9
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

It's funny, as I read the OP's post and realised that all the FTM's I know are dating femme(y-type) girls, even if they didn't necessarily before transition.
Old 12-24-2011, 04:59 AM   #10
LiaPDX

How Do You Identify?:
Very femme - which means the only hiking I do, is across a mall.
Relationship Status:
Single

LiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST Reputation

I can confirm the "too femme" response. I've been told that by women who are not FTM.. That I'm too girly, and they prefer a soft butch or someone who is "sporty".
*shrugs* but it's all about visual preference to some. Which is cool, it's their thing.
LiaPDX is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LiaPDX For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 05:18 AM   #11
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

In the world of love and lust we just can't generalize. Of course we can have a 10 page tread proving that point yet again, debate, even argue or what we all know is true... it doesnt matter how you ID, what color, religion, etc. we're going to fuck who we want. As it should be.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 05:47 AM   #12
GPS
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy to my 5 year old..
Preferred Pronoun?:
Banned 12/27/2012 - Former member came back under a new name
Relationship Status:
Enjoying Life

Thanked 1,171 Times in 351 Posts
GPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I'm only attracted to Femme women, being it lesbian, bisexual or straight.

hard to find a good woman that even looks at FtM guys.
GPS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GPS For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 09:26 AM   #13
veryfemme

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/lady
Relationship Status:
Spoken For

GPS - If I could find FTMs I would be in better shape lol - I have looked and most are taken or are not interested
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to veryfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 09:36 AM   #14
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

I'm attracted to women, and I find women who identify as femmes, to be the kind which I am most compatible with.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 09:39 AM   #15
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well, since this site is primarily focused, though not exclusively (because it is INclusive!! ), on the Butch/Femme dynamic, I would think that many, if not most, of the transmen here would be attracted to the feminine. I'm sure there's also guys here who probably have other preferences, too, but in the nearly 7 years I've been around in this particular community, it seems that most of the guys I've known here are attracted to Femmes/femininity.

I guess you just have to ask us, individually.

I'm attracted to Femmes, period. I have no romantic or sexual interest in masculine energy, but that's just me.

As a good friend once told me, "the heart wants what the heart wants".

....and that's the way it should be...and should be respected.

~Theo~
Old 12-24-2011, 09:55 AM   #16
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

I'm trans and I'm only attracted to femmes. The girlier the better.

Hi.....and welcome to the Planet.

Where are you from in Florida? It's beautiful down there.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 10:02 AM   #17
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm attracted to feminine energy.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 05:49 PM   #18
GPS
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy to my 5 year old..
Preferred Pronoun?:
Banned 12/27/2012 - Former member came back under a new name
Relationship Status:
Enjoying Life

Thanked 1,171 Times in 351 Posts
GPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
GPS - If I could find FTMs I would be in better shape lol - I have looked and most are taken or are not interested
Eye openers
GPS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GPS For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 06:12 PM   #19
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Trans here and I Adore all femmes. <3

For those femmes that can't seem to find a ftm, Trans, or Butch interested in them, I think you finally came to the right place !
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 06:45 PM   #20
veryfemme

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/lady
Relationship Status:
Spoken For

hey ~Bo I am on the east coast and it is beautiful in FL but right now in my opinion it is way to hot for it to be Christmas!! I would like some 60 degree weather about now!